Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
hekin Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html Fox news story

If you support these guys and think this is as much crap as I do, make a stink about this... Perhaps in some we can help these heroes...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There were some articles a couple weeks ago that indicated that the alleged assault took place AFTER the guy was in captivity, like going into a jail and roughing him up. If that's the case, it's a lot different than doing it during the capture.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
hekin Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
That is not so good... Sure hope that is not the case...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
they need to use the tried and true "he fell down the stairs" defense like my NYPD friends use.

seriously though,if a SEAL punches a hadji in the gut,he should be awarded something for restriant,these people use kids to carry bombs and women and children as pill boxes to shoot at our people,this is not being treated in the proper context,we can not use squishy hippy rules to deal with these people.

I'll be calling my congressman tommorow.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Total BS. I don't care when it happened, a punch to the gut and a bloody lip... wow, they should have said he resisted then if he is mad about being " abused" and shot the SOB on sight.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Yeah, I can see this scum bag bragging about the guys they butchered and burned alive in Fallujah, spitting at them or something provocative and one of these hero's let one or two fly. Big deal. They all deserve a medal and another 15 minutes with the terrorist.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their soldiers, not cops. The problem is the administration is trying to use soldiers to do police duties, and treating a war like some kind of massive criminal justice case.

Maybe if they'd treated the guy like a jack o lantern I could see making an issue out of it, but sounds like they displayed alot of self control.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's how democrats do things.
The fact that President Obama took 80 days to finally follow the orders of his Generals is pathetic. Bush took just 50 days to remove the Taliban from power permanently...

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They're SEALS, dammit! If they couldn't beat up the bad guys, they would have no business there. These pillow biters must concede that to beat these guys, we have to seriously #$%! them up. The muzzies know a bunch of wusses when they see them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Already expressed my sentiments to my congresscritter and two senators.

I really dont think this is going to trial. There is too much outcry from the public and the media. Charges will be dropped.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Their soldiers, not cops. The problem is the administration is trying to use soldiers to do police duties, and treating a war like some kind of massive criminal justice case.

Maybe if they'd treated the guy like a jack o lantern I could see making an issue out of it, but sounds like they displayed alot of self control.

Amen. Train a (kid) man to follow orders, trust his superiors and kill, then screw him.

Two-way street.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I have no problem with them kicking his ass,before,during and after they captured him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The mission of our military is to kill people and break chit, end of story. If they aren't there to kill people and break chit, then bring them home.

If they are there to kill people and break chit, then let them do their job, and commend them when they do their job well. We have the finest military the world has ever known, but they are hamstrung by the ninnies in DC. Sad state of affairs, because the only thing muzzies understand and respect is force. So kick their raggedy azzes, and they'll leave us alone. They will never like us, but they can certainly learn to fear and respect us.

The saddest part is this is an enemy that knows no border, is actively working to gain nuclear weapons, and will have absolutely no compuction against using nukes once they get them. At the same time we likely have the first president in power (well maybe Carter) wo would shake in his boots at the thought of using nukes if required to do so.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Killed during operation, unable to capture, not available for interrogation.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad they were terrorists. They get 3 warm meals a day, a soft bed, a civilian trial and an ACLU appointed lawyer.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
+1

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
H
hekin Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
We need Mitch Rapp.... : )

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I suspect the Seals in question declined the captains mast for a reason. Who are ya gonna believe? Three Seals or a murdering raghead? How many murder suspects in the U.S. end up unscathed & in jail? The military being what it is, I'd have to suspect that the Seals in question are gonna come out on top in the long run & any "witnesses" against them are gonna regret their decision to "testify"...There shouldn't have been any charges to start with & I sure wouldn't want to be in the persons shoes who filed them...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Killed during operation, unable to capture, not available for interrogation.....

I kind of think that is going to happen a lot after this nonsense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
POM'd my Senators and rep

I don't mind seeing this posted again though, the more the merrier to rally behind these guys.

agree with the sentiment our military are not the world's police. they're trained to kill.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 1,866 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,429
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.