Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by MColeman
I will admit that I was in the dark concerning all the remarks concerning Lee24 since I had not followed the threads very closely. After reading all these excerpts from his posts I am in awe of someone who is so knowledgeable on such a variety of subjects. He is impressive!

If you want to ask him anything about building rifles, Mickey, I'm sure he'll be happy to school you, too. wink

I'm just thankful that he's not in the bidness. I'd be out of work in no time.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I like the one about deer and blue...ahh never mind that was another buffoon

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I still think that Lee24 is Rick's internet pen name.

He is a marketing genius, we all keep returning for the next episode of "As the Lee24 turns".

Traffic=advertising=money grin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by isaac
As a general rule, I'm really into that "peace on earth, goodwill towards man" gig the week of Christmas so I'm going to take that very good, but major smartassed tag and just say "good one"........rookie!

You're right, Merry Christmas, for a present I'll learn how to put one of those smiley faces on to lessen the pain....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Tommorrow...

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Maybe there could be a prevaricators championship match. The best BS'er wins. There could be regionals that are bracketed into the national match. ESPN may want the rights. One rule should be the news media and politicians are either exempt or have their own class.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by Pete E
I do confess that I'm not a 100% convinced that Lee isn't an alter-ego of Les, a cunning creation Les uses to drive everybody up the wall! grin grin

hey now, I couldn't pull it off, trust me........Now Houndgirl on the otherhand. grin

That's mean.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not quite up to par on Lee, like MC. After reading these, I am reminded of the guy that I once worked with that moved a house, but set it on the foundation facing the wrong direction. He simple jacked it up, set it on a bowling ball, and turned it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lee reminds me of a guy up home - we call Been There. Doesn't matter what you've done he's already done it 4-5 times, and bigger, and better, and faster, and...............

We used to set him up all the time just to get him going. It was funny - and mean as hell. But quite comical when he left.

I find Lee to be entertaining as all get out. Even if he posted a pic of a made in SC 375, I wouldn't believe it. Too much water under that bridge.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's just odd. Some folks, I honestly believe THEY believe the B.S.
Known a couple or three.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Powerguy
I still think that Lee24 is Rick's internet pen name.

He is a marketing genius, we all keep returning for the next episode of "As the Lee24 turns".

Traffic=advertising=money grin

Ding!..Ding!...Ding!...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! grin

Notice how Lee infects one forum...then moves to another...where he is not as well known, and stirs up their mud puddle......

I'm just saying...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rick,
You listening to this stuff??
grin laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Might be on to something

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never have paid that much attention to Lee until this thread, pretty hilarious seeing all the lies contradicting stories in one place.

You know, he's got "some" technical knowledge, and he does write fairly well, with good grammar & spelling. Maybe science fiction would be his true calling?

When I was a kid Mom sometimes helped pick up parts for my Dad's garage, when they needed a part in a hurry and couldn't get it delivered. One distributor in town had a friendly counter guy, named Jerry, who was well liked but known for telling exaggerated stories. One day Mom stopped and inquired about Jerry, as she knew he was having some sort of surgery. The other counter guys pointed to about a 10-15 lb rock sitting on the counter. It had a sign by it that said, "This is Jerry's Gallstone!"

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 12/21/09.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
this is my favorite from lee24
(my friend and I got caught in a weather change from 55 degrees to freezing rain and 70 mph winds which shredded our tent. We loaded up and walked out in the dark, descending 4,000 feet in 18 miles that we had covered earlier that day. At one point, my partner had such severe hypothermia that he went blind, and we had to stop and huddle while our clothing froze. When the freezing rain and sleet turned to a warmer drizzle, we got up and made it to an Adirondack, where we shed our wet clothing and got into our dry sleeping bags and warmed up.)

I certainly found out what worked and what didn't. If we had both not been in super physical conditioning and had the nuts, dried fruit, and jerky to eat, we could not have kept hiking and generating heat to stay alive.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I'm waiting for him to announce a successful and cost-effective method of cold fusion.

In his basement.

- Tom

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya know what, I don't have a single picture of me with a dead critter either. Never carried a camera, there are a few of me with guns and one just a short while ago of me with a camera up in TN. smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Maser
I still don't get what the huge obsession with this guy is. If the guy annoys you so much, why make a thread in honor of him?
you a little jealous maser hahaha

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
Ya know what, I don't have a single picture of me with a dead critter either. Never carried a camera, there are a few of me with guns and one just a short while ago of me with a camera up in TN. smile smile smile

Yea, but a bunch of us have met you both before and after the TN Hunt Terry. Heck, with Lee I'd accept any photo of him doing anything as proof he's not Jessica.

There's some classics here guys. I'd forgotten many of them.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OH MY GOD, the mental image of him with tits just made me fall off the chair! smile smile smile smile

OH, and I do know how to take a 1911 apart and get it back together.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 23 invisible), 1,844 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.