Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I shot a henery golden boy in the .22lr today. the action was very smooth. but it seems to me that it was still a "junker" I mean shouldering the thing was like trying to mount a washing-machine. when reloading and putting the tube back in lace, the plastic tip of it kept getting stuck in the shell slot. Anybody else feel this way? what are yalls opinions on it?

GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
well, I've kept my opinion to myself on that one thus far but, yeah I kind of feel the same way. I guess there are guys who are going to be in it for the henery name & that's as far as they will look though. Myself, if I wanted a shiny gold rimfire lever I'd go with the winny 9422 yellow boy.
I didn't care for that henry, the craftsmenship just didn't seem to be there. Kind of a club I thought. Personally I wouldn't have one unless it was given to me, then I'd hang it above the fireplace. I like the little Marlin levers (39A, 39 golden) but my fav is the winchester 9422. I have a 9422M (22 mag) with the straight stock, real nice walnut, nice checkering, buttery smooth action, I just love it. True craftsmenship there. I topped it with a Burris fulfield 2 3-9 40mm gloss black. What a nice little combo, I sighted for 75 yd zero with 40 gr jsp and I can shoot inside 3/4" all day long with it. One of my favorite guns in the safe.

Something clever here.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
yea i got the 94/22 also an its my favorite too

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I never have cared for them even though people rave about the smooth action. The ones I looked at had plastic barrel bands and a receiver made of zinc/aluminum/whatever. Typical walmart type stuff people want these days. Ive got a Marlin 39M and a Winchester 9422, now those are quality rifles.

O-4 (Thankfully retired)
BW FJ (Afghanistan)
TF KBAR

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Alot of guys like em. ( or won't admit they wasted their money)

Me, I'm with you. Pot metal and plastic do not belong on a gun. Sure they are slick actioned and from what I've heard good shooters but no thanks.

220 Swift still king.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Some years ago, I put together an informal shooting contest for a bunch of guys at a get-together at our hunting camp. Bring your own .22, any flavor, AND your own ammo. We shot at 25, 50, and 75 yards, 5 shots at each, and measured for smallest group. Smallest aggregate won. We had a Weatherby, a Browning lever, a Marlin something-or-ever, a "tuned" Ruger 10-22 (all with pretty expensive variable power scopes), and a $75.00, bought at Walmart, piece of junk Norinco knock-off of a Browning semi-auto, fitted with a Weaver fixed 4X scope. To make matters worse, the Norinco (and ammo) was borrowed from one of the guys and used by a guest who got into the contest just because he was there and wanted to do it.

Guess which gun won?? After the contest, everybody took turns shooting the Norinco. That gun, with ANY ammo, was the most accurate piece there. Not the prettiest or most well-built, but with no argument, the most accurate. I'd buy one today if I could find one.

Combo

Cliff Morris
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I bought a Henry .22 pump (very similar to the lever gun) because I wanted to be able to shoot .22 Shorts. It shoots okay, but doesn't feel like a quality rifle.
The other day I called Henry about getting a replacement for the plastic front barrel band / sight. I had just bought a NECG receiver peep sight and wanted to do a little surgery on the front sight.
The Henry rep sold me a new plastic part for $2.00 and told me they also had a really brass replacement for $10.00. I bought one of each. Sure dresses up the little devil.
BTW: The most accurate .22 I have is an old J.C. Higgins bolt action with 8 round clip. It was born in 1953; I bought it for $20 in 1964. If I do my part, it will still shoot "Minute of fly's ass" at 50 yards.

J
J
I know this is a Marlin lever site so I would expect the Henry bashing. I will also say that since Marlin dropped their 22 mag I had no choice than to buy a Henry 22 mag. I tried the 9422's and the lever was like sand and I am a regular 94 fan I really like my 30/30. That all out of the way I will put my Henrys accuracy against any 22 at 50 yards no challange here just stating that it really shoots excellent. This talk of a club bs is just that as the size of the Henry is no different than any of the other 22 lever guns.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Well where are you located I'll put my 94/22 against that henry. I do have to argue with you about the stock being the same. I havnt handled them much but I do know that it feels awkward and club-like compared to the 94/22. As for the m94 feelin like sand, It must have been an odd ball Mine is smoother than smooth

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Combo,
Back in the early late 80's or early 90's a gunsmith I knew was taking the Norico bolt actioned .22 (I think it was a copy of the old CZ) and was tuning the triggers and installing target sights.
At that time I think it was a 40 dollar rifle. The groups he was getting were competition worthy.
I have a Savage-Springfield 840 carbine in 30-30 with a
2.5x scope.
Ugliest, cheap rifle that I have ever owned. With Winchester factory 150gr.'s it is one of the most accurate rifles I've ever shot. It disgusts me...
I guess price is'nt always everything.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
...No rifle with a pot metal reciever could ever be considered a quality firearm by this old timer. I'd say no such gun can be expected,even in the mild .22 rimfire,to be a piece for our grandchildren and thiers! Fine quality firearms are built to last more than a few lifetimes. Henry rifles bear a legendary name,but won't make any legendary status for themselves.

W
W
I just put my H001T (http://www.henryrepeating.com/h001t_leveroctagon.cfm)

up for sale, It shoots well but it is a CHEAP JOB!

First of all, the receiver. What junk!
second of all the barrel band screw was not blued and it stuck out with a sharp edge, and the barrel band had some defects and came lose so that the front grip was lose.

their website is so slick, but why not tell us that the gun has a alloy receiver?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Now, you will probably understand why the only rimfire levers I own, are either Marlin 39's, or Winchester 9422's.

Newby Dudes and the Thrift-Meisters will eventually learn what quality is all about... It is usually an expensive lesson, though.

Quality, never has been cheap, or inexpensive...! In firearms, you only get, what you pay, for...!

Bill

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Stillwater
Quality, never has been cheap, or inexpensive...! In firearms, you only get, what you pay, for...!

Bill

yup. I gotta bunch of buddies that like cheaper guns since they can afford to have more of them that way. But yet when we go shootin together for some reason its only my guns that get shot hmmmm wonder why?

My ex had a henry lever 22lr, yet she always seemed to snag my 9422. Lookin back on that relationship I can help but think that she deserved that henry grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no aversion to cheap guns. My Romanian trainer is one of the most accurate 22s in the pile, but it's still ugly and since it cost less than $60, has to go in the cheap column. Same for the Savage and Mossberg rimfires I've owned and still own. Cheap is cheap, can't gild it into anything else, even if it shoots better than it ought to.

I even consider my treasured Winchester M320 to be a cheap rifle, since it only cost $59 back in the early 70s when I bought it new. Ain't my fault that they fetch upwards of $300 these days, wouldn't part with mine for twice that. ;O)

If I wanted another lever 22 to keep my M39 company, it'd be another Marlin or a used Winchester 9422. Wouldn't have a Henry in the house. Already got lots of door stops.

Handled my first Henry when they hit the market. Handled a few more that our FNRA committee acquired as prizes. Had I won one, it would've been donated back to the committee.

Cheap is one thing, junk is something altogether different in my book. But if you like cheap junk and it does the job for you, no skin off'n my nose.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
W
W
The funny thing is, that I had the money to buy whatever .22 I wanted, and I was misled by the fancy Henry website, which so slick.

The mistake I made was to order one before handling one!

In any case, no big deal, I have put it up for sale and I am now considering a Browning BL22 or the 39 or perhaps a winchester, I heard that they will start making them again in April in Japan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would keep looking for a used 9422 or Marlin 39. My huntin' bud bought a new Browning years ago and was never happy with it. Not much in the accuracy department compared to a M39, but it sure is a purty little thing.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I never could get used to the short lever throw of the browning

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have much experience with them. But I shot a friend's Golden Boy just yesterday and was pretty impressed with both the slickness of the action and, surprizingly, with the trigger. I agree that the stock dimensions are a bit wonky-- way too much drop at comb and heel. I didn't test it for accuracy or anything, but it was a lot of fun to shoot and it's appearance (with the brass barrel band in this case)is, of course, striking.

Not sure I'd buy one, but my friend is more than happy with his and it was a big hit with other shooters at the local range. All in all, it seemed ok to me, especially if you are more into the history of guns than high performance.

In lever action .22s I really liked the 94/22 best of all. But I never got it together to get one while they were available. Maybe someday.

Good shooting!

"You cannot miss fast enough to win."-- Ross Seyfried
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just think they look pretty above the fireplace. Other than that, it was supposed to be good thing in its day.

Steve

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I didn't mind the aluminum receiver and bought a Henry. After all, it was only a 22. Once I got it home, I took it apart and learned that the receiver was only a cosmetic shell, and the die cast innards looked like something you would see on a cheap cap pistol. Oh well, lets see how it shoots. Actually not too bad for an iron sighted plinker. Action was very smooth. The most impressive thing about the rifle was the wood's finish and butt plate fit, which were much better than my newest model 70. I speak of it in the past tense because I sold it. Would I buy another. No, I can afford a 9422 or Marlin 39. But, I did recommend one for my brothers kid who wanted a lever gun on a budget, and he loves it.
dan

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Are they still a plastic front sight or did they upgrade to a pot metal front sight?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not an H001T but a similar story.

Fooled by the slick website, catalog, and a glowing review from the NRA mag, I spent (too much!) about $300 on a Henry Acu-Bolt single-shot .22 a few years back.

Boy, what a turd. Front sight was canted on barrel; requiring drifting the rear sight so far to the left that it actually almost fell out of the base. This moved it from 8" right of center to about 3" off.

Action was loose in stock; set-up was such that you couldn't drop a round in and feed it into the chamber with the bolt like some .22s, you actually had to push it halfway into the tube and chamber it the rest of the way with the bolt.

Stock was cheap, finish was cheap, and it was overall a piece of crap. I asked for a refund from Henry due to the messed-up front sight and was given an H001T in return. It never left the gun shop -- when my FFL dealer received it direct from the factory I had him put it on consignment instantly as a new gun. I did get some of my money back out that way but I will never, ever, spend money on another Henry product.

That said, when I emailed them I did receive a reply direct from the president of the co., which was nice, and he greased the wheels for everything after that -- but trading one overpriced turd for another isn't my idea of fun.

G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
My grandson has a Henry youth model carbine. It has proven to be a reliable accurate gun. I can say nothing bad about it.

I do not like the Yellow Boy model....haven't shot one; just don't like it after handling in the store.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Funny how I now read these comments about the Henry. My father and I were out this weekend looking around several gunshops and I told him that I would like to have another .22lr lever action. I saw how the Henry rifles were made on the Outdoor channel and I was going to get one. Lucky for me, I picked up a slightly used Marlin 39A at the first gunshop. It left an impression on me, but I didn't buy it. We left and went to Sportsman's warehouse. The clerk handed me an octagon barrel Henry and the first thing that stuck out was the painted receiver. I was so disappointed. Today after work, I went back to the gunshop and purchased the Marlin 39A.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by BigBoreFan
Funny how I now read these comments about the Henry. My father and I were out this weekend looking around several gunshops and I told him that I would like to have another .22lr lever action. I saw how the Henry rifles were made on the Outdoor channel and I was going to get one. Lucky for me, I picked up a slightly used Marlin 39A at the first gunshop. It left an impression on me, but I didn't buy it. We left and went to Sportsman's warehouse. The clerk handed me an octagon barrel Henry and the first thing that stuck out was the painted receiver. I was so disappointed. Today after work, I went back to the gunshop and purchased the Marlin 39A.

You'll enjoy the Marlin, just remember they need 500, or so rounds put through them, to break them in.

If you could have removed the Henry's receiver plate, and seen how cheap the rifles lock work really is, you would have been doubly disappointed...!

Bill

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'm not sold on their quality. They use cheap parts because they can. I'm not going to be buying one anytime soon. I'll stick to the Winchester 9422, Marlin 39A, or Browning BL-22. Those are all well made rifles.

The Henry rifles in general remind me of the Heritage Rough Rider 22 revolver. Cheap and many want cheap. So, you get what you pay for as always.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My Henry reminds me of another gun, too. wink

[Linked Image]

It ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like 'em. Accurate, and I don't care if they get beat to [bleep]. That way, I keep my 9422M nice and neat. I also don't get upset when my 10-year old scratches his youth model or it gets banged around in the rack on his ATV.

�That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.� George Orwell
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by combo
.. and a $75.00, bought at Walmart, piece of junk Norinco knock-off of a Browning semi-auto, fitted with a Weaver fixed 4X scope. To make matters worse, the Norinco (and ammo) was borrowed from one of the guys and used by a guest who got into the contest just because he was there and wanted to do it.

Guess which gun won?? After the contest, everybody took turns shooting the Norinco. That gun, with ANY ammo, was the most accurate piece there. Not the prettiest or most well-built, but with no argument, the most accurate. I'd buy one today if I could find one.

Combo

I think it was the 1994 edition of Gun Digest that did a write up on the accuracy of .22 rimfires. They were making chamber comparisons, etc. The ruler of the day, and the rifle all were judged against was the Winchester model 52. In second place.....the Norinco JTD, that Walmart/Browning knockoff.

Last edited by sgtgeorge; 01/29/09.

Stupidity is contagious!!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Remember the Nylon 66 tin metal outer plastic insides,no questions asked the best semi ever!

The Henry will fill a point ,just like the Rem Nylon 66 .

But will never be like the Win 1890 or the Marlin 39.

Bob

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by bobbyjack
Remember the Nylon 66 tin metal outer plastic insides,no questions asked the best semi ever!

The Henry will fill a point ,just like the Rem Nylon 66 .

But will never be like the Win 1890 or the Marlin 39.

Bob

Absolutely correct! And when the Nylon66 came out they were berated very much like the current Henry rifles. Fact is they are different, that's all. I judge a gun by its accuracy or lack of it. From what I hear, the Henrys are very accurate.

If I put my Nylon 66 up against my Marlin 39, the Nylon 66 will run rings around the Marlin for accuracy. So which is the "better" rifle? The well made, less accurate one or the "plastic" accurate one? I'll take the Nylon 66, because of its accuracy, that's what a rifle is all about. wink

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."
Thomas Jefferson- 1816

NRA Endowment Life member
NYSRPA Life member
D
D
bobby jack and xltfx4. I agree with you guys. Comparing a Henry to guns that cost twice as much doesent make sense to me. I dont own henry .22 but I own their .44 so I have no dog in this fight. One thing I do own is a Nylon 66. Is it plastic ,yes , Is it cheaply made --yes does it ever jam -no, does it shoot well -yes. Does it compare to a Kimber -no.
Ive seen Henry .22 levers for 239 bucks brand new at Dicks. Thats about half of a Marlin 39. So that Marlin better be nicer.
A Henry Golden boy is a little higher up the ladder and it is a very nice gun and still can be had at least 125 bucks cheaper than a Marlin. And Am not saying the Marlin isnt worth it. I think it is. I am just saying you dont have to spend a a lot to get a good reliable shooter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have no problem with the Henry's workmanship. As y'all say, they fill a niche. They are too expensive though. If they were still around $150, as they were when they hit the market, all would be well. I've lately seen 39A's back down around $275 used though. With a base Henry $259-269 at Wal Mart...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My son and are very pleased with both Henry's we have purchased lately. Flawless function, accurate and my son loves the looks of his Golden Boy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got a Nylon 66 in a trade when I was a kid. I hated how cheesy it looked and felt but man was it accurate. I got rid of it a short time later but after some time wish I would'nt of. Here last year, some 28yrs later, I bought another one off Acution Arms and it is perfect gopher medicine. Now as far as the Henery gun's, I got a lever in trade last year in .17HMR. Very piss poor accuracy. Contacted the company and sent it to them. They put a new barrel on it and sent it back. It shoot's better but it will put 4 or 5 in a tight group then send's a flyer 3 or 4 inche's off. I've got 2 .17HMR Savage's with sweet 17 scope's that I bought new for 235.00 a piece complete with the scope's and I'm telling you they are accurate. For cheap looking gun's they will tear their own hole's at 75yds. My Henery is a nice looking gun with an action that is smooth as silk and for most folk's would do just fine, but for me I like a gun that is very good on accuracy. Ya know, there is only so many great gopher day's and you can't waste them with a "decent" gopher gun.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I love lever-guns and have "more" than several Marlin lever action rifles, including a .22 lr Model 39-A.

It is my 1st and oldest Marlin; and has the nicest stock of any of my Marlins. I have also shot this quality, reliable, and accurate 39-A more than any other firearm I own. (Except my 1958 Browning .22 Auto.)

I was long aware of, but held no interest or regard for the "new" Henry rifles. Until, I spotted a small lever rifle in a rack, quite some distance away from me in a large gun store.

It stood out in the crowd and drew me to it. I was suprised to find that it was a plain Henry .22 (the smaller "Youth" version). It felt right, looked good, and I had to have it.

I was also suprised when I saw the price tag. I didn't even have to put it on lay-by. I had enough money in my pocket and took it home.

Now, my old Marlin 39-A still has a perfect finish- just as the day I first bought it. So, I figured I can "beat" this little Henry around, and for the price, not worry about it.

I've since shot my Henry .22 quite a bit, it's so small and easy to take around. It shoots darn accurately and feeds and functions flawlessly. NO problems.

Except,the only problem I do have with it is: I like it so much that when I un-case it and use it, I don't want to get a scratch or a mar on it. I find I am being TOO careful with it - despite my best intentions.

As for all this "pot metal" carping ... I own some very expensive and quality firearms with alloyed aluminum frames ... and I really don't care what the "name callers" have to say about the Henry.

I'm just glad ... I got mine!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Just read this whole thread and like others on this site, boy does everybody have their opinion. I haven't handled a Henry but was thinking about buying one. Friend of mine has one in the 357 mag and loves it. That is what got me interested. I agree with those who say rifles that cost twice as much better perform better. For a cheapie it sounds like most owners are happy with them. I did get tickled about the pot metal comments. I just retired from law enforcement and carried a Walther P88 that had a 'pot metal' frame for over 15 years. Still one of the best semi-auto pistols ever made. Accuracy is second to nobody yet they cut the weight, (intended purpose) - way ahead of Glocks plastic crap! And yes I've shot them and they shoot good too. Bottom line is if the material accomplishes the mission it was intended to, then it's done it's job. Last time I looked the Remington Titaniums were doing pretty well for themselves too.

Had a Browning 22 for many years. It was accurate but just too dam small. Tried one of the Remington plastics (597 I think) and couldn't even stand it long enough to shoot it. It felt like junk, plain and simple. When I was a kid I had a Remington Model 12 (bolt action brother to the 66) that outshot most 22 rifles in it's day. Unfortunately it was stolen from my mother's home years ago when it was burglarized.

I'm now looking for another 22 and might just try the Henry. Figure if I buy it right and don't like it, I can sell it and call it a learning experience. Main thing I want is accuracy and a rifle that functions like they are supposed to.

Just saw the North Korea now has a ICBM missle that will reach the USA. Obama says to it's simple, just invite all of our enemies to the campfire and light up the 'peace pipe'. And he happens to have experience in that area.... We're screwed....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I found a used Henry for $200. We'll see...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've owned both a Henry and a Model 39. Irrespective of the bleatings of Model 39 elitists, the Henry provides far more fun for the dollar. Yes, the factory barrel-band is plastic. Yes, the receiver is zinc. So what? People who grouse about such manufacturing features don't hesitate, for example, to buy Glocks. Am I missing something? My Henry is easily as accurate as my Marlin which, incidentally, I sold long before acquiring the Henry. I'd recommend a Henry w/o hestitation, simply in terms of "bang for the buck."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tuco
...Yes, the factory barrel-band is plastic. Yes, the receiver is zinc. So what?...

Do you REALLY need an answer to those questions? Really...? BTW, if a feller doesn't like the Marlin, there are a couple of dandy quality lever .22's made by Winchester and Browning. But Henry, not so much.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Every time I think this thread has died, it pops back up grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can give my own personal experience. I've owned several model 39's over the years, at least half a dozen. Currently, I have a Winchester 94-22 also. The Marlins and the Winchester are quality pieces. They're probably "overbuilt" for the .22 cartridge. However the Henry will not feed properly. It wants to jam unless the lever is cranked smartly. I've never had this problem on a quality lever.

I have no problem with the materials Henry uses. I do have a problem with a gun that won't work. I have to give the Henry a thumbs-down at this point.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Cole, when I first got my Henry, it, too, experienced feeding problems (as an aside, my Model 39 had severe extraction difficulties, so even "quality" lever actions are not immune to problems). I sent my Henry back to the factory, where they fixed it and promptly returned it to me. Problem solved.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tuco you can have a problem with any gun, but I've only owned one Henry and there are problems with it. Contrast that with half-a-dozen "quality" lever actions with absolutely no problems and excellent accuracy from each. Fooling around sending guns back and forth isn't my idea of fun times. Thanks for the info about your experience. It confirms my decision to trade this one back to the guy I got it from and stay away from Henrys in the future.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Henry's do seem "cheap" but people want disposeable plastic junk now adays. They don't want quality or to pay for quality. I think I'll keep my marlin 39.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by bullard
Henry's do seem "cheap" but people want disposeable plastic junk now adays. They don't want quality or to pay for quality. I think I'll keep my marlin 39.

With all due respect to bullard, this makes absolutely no sense. Glocks (to say nothing of a plethora of other modern firearms, including most of the current darlings of the shooting community) are ostensible "plastic junk," yet no one would gainsay their quality. The iconic Nylon 66 was also constructed of "cheap plastic junk," yet remains one of the most durable, and accurate, .22's ever built. And, as I noted in my original post, my "quality" Model 39 suffered such chronic extraction problems that I finally got rid of it in disgust.

I am no apologist for Henry, nor any other firemarms manufacturer. I do, however, possess a pair of eyes and a brain. I'm reminded, too, of Kant's observation: "Have the courage to use your reason."

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well Ive never owned as I aquired a golden mountie here a few years back and have looked no more but I have chatted with others that have carried around the same opinion that the Henry 22 levers in their Opinion was a junker that was not worth the effort or money to own...........

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 73 invisible), 3,055 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,230
Posts18,485,651
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.