Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
loony toons time again.

all day everyday.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Infiltrated? It seems the "Movement" has a pretty wide variety of people involved. It really is a great opportunity for a lot of people to get involved. The beauty of the Tea Party folks is that it is not even a "Party". It seems to be a lot of previously uninvolved people becoming involved & they are not locked into a certain segment of one party.

If the GOP cleans up it's act they will attract a good percentage of these folks. If not, they won't & a lot of wasted votes will be blamed on everyone except those responsible. The libs will rejoice, as RINO season will have been cancelled due to lack of participation.

One to watch is JD Hayworth vs John McCain in AZ. Some here have said he's (JD) damaged, but isn't McCain damaged, as well and a proven RINO?

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally, the Tea Party movement was an angry reaction against globalist neoconism in the Republican Party, and Wilsonian progressivism in the Democrat Party, i.e., big government internationalism in both parties.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally, the Tea Party movement was an angry reaction against globalist neoconism in the Republican Party, and Wilsonian progressivism in the Democrat Party.

That's an impressive quantity of buzz-words and techno-babble!

Have an A1 Day!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
All you really need to know is Neocon is a RP PC *wink-wink* word for Jewish bankers trying to control the world. Plus, it's a word simple enough to pronounce for those 60 percent of Paultards who don't have a GED equivalent as yet.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
particularly when the Tea Party movement as we know it now is a reaction to Obama's pork/stimulus, cap'n'tax, health care takeover, record deficits and imminent, massive tax increases.

I don't see a lot of "get out of Iraq" or "surrender to the terrorists" signs at tea parties. Maybe you've been at a MoveOn rally by mistake, hawk.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Link to show

If anyone is intrested in seeing the entire 1/2 hour show, click on the link

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally, the Tea Party movement was an angry reaction against globalist neoconism in the Republican Party, and Wilsonian progressivism in the Democrat Party, i.e., big government internationalism in both parties.

no it was not. You seem to be incapable of ferreting out the truth about any issue Hawkeye.
Most of the folks in the Tea Party Movement are pizzed at hussein's spending and his dismantling of America. Thats it dude. Nothing in there about NeoCons, about Woodrow Wilson, or about your pseudo, albeit pathetic, political 'analysis'.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hawk, figured your post would bring out all the Bush leg humpers.

Must be the nostalgia of all that deficit spending for the neocon world empire that gets 'em so worked up.

Now it's time to sit back and snicker as the 'good 'ol boys' tell us we're crazy to listen to a man who wants to eliminate the federal income tax at the expense of our world domination tour(or something to that affect).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rrroae

Must be the nostalgia of all that deficit spending for the neocon world empire that gets 'em so worked up.

Now it's time to sit back and snicker as the 'good 'ol boys' tell us we're crazy to listen to a man who wants to eliminate the federal income tax at the expense of our world domination tour(or something to that affect).

Exactly! Please, hawkie (I love that term of endearment) don't let those that simply knocked your political thoughts out of the ballpark stop you from continuing your political analysis......please, continue! It's great entertainment. smile

All American

All the time
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Not saying you're crazy in the actual psycho sense, just saying your crazy because some of us think you actually believe this nonsensical drivel you throw out there.

If you think the current Tea party movement has anything whatsoever to do with RP, you're simply inventing absurdities to divert from the fact RP plays nothing more than a cameo role in the real life activities of those who actually can accomplish necessary tasks.

In fact, much of the Tea party leadership's concerns are focused on insuring the membership doesn't get tainted by the likes of the idiots who spammed polling lines and rode their bycicles to straw conventions for free hot dogs, cotton candy and pictures with a blimp.

It amazes me you think RP is anything but a mere footnote to a footnote in all of this. Good grief, man...get a reality check.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So Obama started the Tea Party?? sleep

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Exactly the kind of logic expected from those with such limitations.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was not ment for you, I am ignoring you remember?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR
Was not ment for you, I am ignoring you remember?

May I make a suggestion? It's a little easier for us to follow who you b ignoring if you would simply follow what your leader has done before and simply start listing the ignored in your sig line. I find I swell with pride when I see my name on some of those special lists....

All American

All the time
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sorry...you responded to my post. Silly me for thinking you didn't intend it for me.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac

If you think the current Tea party movement has anything whatsoever to do with RP,

It had more to do with Ron Paul and his message of limited government and spending than it did with the GOP and their message of 'more of the same'.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rrroae

grin

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 54 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,579
Posts18,473,329
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.