-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll yield judgment to the fella who actually knows the hunter, his opinion has to better educated than my own.

Tough deal for sure.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by T LEE
NO WAY JOSE! That was just plain negligence on the shooters part. Won't dignify the azzhat by calling him a hunter

Well that ranger was wearing his hunter orange right?

Got nothing to do with it. You either identify what you are shooting at or hold fire, BOTTOM LINE.

T, I agree whole heartedly, but let me tell you a story about how easily accidents can happen. Thank God my buddy was a good hunter and made sure of his target. We have a piece of land in Miss. that is gated. We left the gate open and a female wildlife agent came onto the property. The found my buddies truck and since it was muddy, proceeded to follow his tracks into the woods. The particular stand he was hunting was a ladder stand overlooking a food plot. Right at prime hunting time, about 5:20 pm, he sees a dark shape walk into the far end of the food plot. He takes his rifle of of safety and settles the crosshairs. He was looking for a doe for sausage. As he settles the crosshairs on the target, guess who, not what, but who is in the food plot. It was the female game warden WITHOUT ORANGE ON!!!!!. She came very close to being a statistic. My friend was very upset to say the least. Worst part was, she gave him a ticket because his orange was not visible. As it got cooler, he placed his jacket over his orange vest. It was a wonder she wasn't shot. He was shook up for quite some time over that. Bad part is, the game warden was pizzed at him for being pizzed.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (aaronward9, 10gaugemag, 6mmbrfan, 6MMWASP, 79S, 7mm_Loco, 9 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,555
Posts18,510,423
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.