Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I was looking at .22's on some gun site , and some guy was selling a ruger 10/22 w/ "sniper trigger" , and 5 round granade launcher ????? Can this be for real ????<BR>I din't know that you could own a granade launcher ? Ware would you get granades for it "it said it came with five granades" .<BR>PLUS it wa only $200.00 . What gives ?<BR>The only problem was that it din't show any pic.s . Any one know ware i could find a pic. of a granade launcher that fits on a 10/22 , or better a pic. of a 10/22 with one one it ???? Can any one clear this up for me ?<P>Regards: treeratkiller

GB1

M
M
I guess my question would be "What do you need a grenade launcher for?" And second even if you got one, what use would it be since expolsive rounds are illegal and the only thing you could fire out of it would be flares (probably the 37mm civilian type). Next thing you know, we'll have guys totin' MK-19 automatic grenade launchers (with buck shot rounds) out to go varmint hunting. This sounds like something out of the song "The Thurty Point Buck"..."...my triple barrel, laser guided, heat seeking, uzi-handled,infra-red shotgun..."<BR>~MarinePMI

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
MarinePMI- I had NO intention of buying this gun ! Like you said "what would I use it for ?" [Linked Image] I just wanted to know if they could really sell a granade launcher , and if so what would you fire out of it ? So thanks for the Re: [Linked Image] ! I still can't figger out why someone would want one ? It may be cool if you could get real granades , and take it out to the rang to "show off" , but I don't think the people the owned the rang would be to happy with big holes in the ground ! LOL [Linked Image]<P>I could see it now ..... some guy out there with a granade launcher [Linked Image] , tryin to pop p/dog as they come out of there holes [Linked Image] ! It sounds like fun , but I think I'll stick with my .223 . LOL........ BOOM .....ow my foot ! [Linked Image]<P><BR>Regards: treeratkiller<P><p>[This message has been edited by treeratkiller (edited February 06, 2001).]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I seen one of those things in some catalog. Without the 10/22 attached. That one could launchsome type of grenade that would get rid of pests. Not military style, might have been some chemical grenade or something. I forget, so does anybody know what I'm talking about?

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
M
M
Big Hunter, I believe I saw it in the latest SGN. I think it's a british import.<P>~MarinePMI

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 56 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.