Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I noticed that 98% of the fire didn't say chit when he posted a blatantly racist thread title. I did.

I'll stand with the 2%, if that's the case. Proudly.

LOL still sellin huh Jeef!

By the way how is that great obama plan working for you in Real Estate. Obama says its getting better. LOL

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/08/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sorry you had to go through that Jeff. They tried the same crap at my school but we called there bluff and caught each and every one of them alone one at a time until there was only 3 left. the last 3 left at the same time. They were all told to leave one at a time they did. They would seek out the meek and put fear into them. It was a small school and we all got together (my buddies and I) and decided that we would not take it. I felt sorry for them and feel for anyone going through grieve because the color of there skin, don't matter what color.

I guess my feeling is that if anyone is put in a situation like this by a group of people, that group has whatever is coming to them.

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

His thread- the title in particular- was WAY out of line for a public forum.

Hang out on some of the black/negro forums for awhile. My thread was MILD in comparison.

You fan club continues to grow. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I noticed that 98% of the fire didn't say chit when he posted a blatantly racist thread title. I did.

Make that 3%. It makes us all look bad.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese

Make that 3%. It makes us all look bad.

You are out of touch and in denial Comrade.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/08/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
How so dumbazz? JeffO aka little boy blue

His thread- the title in particular- was WAY out of line for a public forum. Guess who agrees with me, based on what happened to it?

I'm done with you on this, EH76. You aren't worth the time. All you do is call names. No beef.

That is rich coming from you. I wasn't calling you a name, that is my new descriptor for you. I asked you how I was wrong as you so eloquently put it. Tell me....

And as for you being in the 2% (of what I can only guess) the original poster was right. Had he said it was a bunch of white crackers, rednecks, honkeys, or any other term you wouldn't have said squat. Skin color doesn't mean schitt to me, there are asshooles in every race and gender and there are descriptive terms for each. You could call me anyone of them and it wouldn't offend me, but if you called me an Obama voting blue tape democrat I would get riled up.

So that being said, take your self righteous carcass and move on.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO said
I was harassed by groups of people of another race day in and day out for just walking down the street for my whole childhood. I think I know a little about that.

Was it the lederhosen, ruffled shirts and funny ties that got their atttention Jeff?

Sorry, but I could not pass that one up. Bullys of all kinds, types and colors pollute our world. Every incident and case has to be handled one at a time. I can't say the way 284LUVR desribed the problem children is the way I would have done it, but if someone feels offended no one forced anyone to read it. I personally don't have a problem with people of color but I really hate liberals. I hate thugs and bullys about as much as liberals. But not as much as liberal whiners. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rick can't afford for this site, that he has so graciously provided, to get tagged as a racist rendezvous. We should conduct ourselves in a mannor consistant with that though in mind.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Rick can't afford for this site, that he has so graciously provided, to get tagged as a racist rendezvous. We should conduct ourselves in a mannor consistant with that though in mind.

Pat,
I see it the same way.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That makes 5%

Have an A1 Day!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
how many people do you think are on here 100 crazy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by heavywalker
how many people do you think are on here 100 crazy

Simple: statistical average cool

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese
That makes 5%

No it doesn't. I know 284LUVR's right. I also know that we will lose our ability to communicate like this if we don't respect the sites owner. He, unlike the other sites peeps, has a job and a reputation.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
+1 Pat...besides, if youve ever noticed, race is one of those things you will not usually change anyone's opinions on, good, bad or indifferent..
A dead horse is being kicked here...to the benefit of no one...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Skin color doesn't mean schitt to me, there are asshooles in every race and gender and there are descriptive terms for each. You could call me anyone of them and it wouldn't offend me, but if you called me an Obama voting blue tape democrat I would get riled up.

So that being said, take your self righteous carcass and move on.

Love it!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Pat,
I see it the same way.

I agree with you 2. My bitch is with the self righteous group here, that are guilty as sin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keith,
I agree with you also, which is why I didn't jump all over 284 like some, ahem, other poster did!
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are the same crowd that whine about your avatar and Bart's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are the same crowd that whine about your avatar and Bart's.

Agree again.
However, I have had nothing but postive feedback on my avatar, would you believe?
Of course, I ain't heard from Don, but he probably has me on ignore anyway.
smirk

James Elroy Flecker

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The reason your thread title was completely out of line was that it objectified other humans based on race. Your son doesn't need "negro medicine". He needs a handgun that is good for personal protection against other human beings.

Tell ya what dumbaze, I don't see

Predominantly white highschools having to play football games on Saturday afternoons because the threat of gang violence if the game were to be played on a Friday night under the lights.

Ditto for basketball games having to be played at neutral schools during daylight for the same reason.

Highschool proms being held at isolated sites with access being guarded by police/security befitting of a president.

White boys shooting into their ex-girlfriends car cause she's got a new baby daddy, where the results are a dead infant....

I could go on, be easier to jusy say F U fool.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

446 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 17,101 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,874
Posts18,538,024
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
4 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.