Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The reason your thread title was completely out of line was that it objectified other humans based on race. Your son doesn't need "negro medicine". He needs a handgun that is good for personal protection against other human beings.

It would be easy to go on, but I won't. Your thread was a piece of chit from the get-go. It has been fixed by the moderator of this forum- which is about as rare as it gets. I suggest you take the hint. You crossed a line, and not by a little.

Just my opinion.
Blacks are disproportionately represented in prison, and crime in gerneral. White on black crime is statistically minimal. Black on white crime is significant. Them's the facts butthead. Not really a racist rant, but, unfortunately, realistic. I defy you to legitimately dispute the facts stated.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting that it's fine for the left to spew venom labeling conservatives as hillbilly nutjob klan members of radical right wing religious domestic terrorist groups (clinging to guns and religion), but when empirical evidence shows a minority is at the root of a problem conservatives are required to tap dance around the issue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bender
Blacks are disproportionately represented in prison, and crime in gerneral. White on black crime is statistically minimal. Black on white crime is significant. Them's the facts butthead. Not really a racist rant, but, unfortunately, realistic. I defy you to legitimately dispute the facts stated.

Hard to dispute. Especially by Democrats who, through their own policies, are largely to blame for that. The very programs they created to 'help' certain minorities have accomplished the exact opposite.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry I came late to this party, but here's my $.02.

Look, I'm as stubborn as the next guy, but when I feel like I need to carry when I'm out on my own neighborhood sidewalk, it's time to go find another place to live. Been there. Done that. I moved out of my favorite place I ever lived after 10 years. I got top dollar for the house and moved to a suburb.

The last time I tried to drive up my old street and go to the corner deli for lunch, I got the willies half way up the street and rolled up the windows and didn't stop until I was waaaay outta there. When I lived there, I had no fears. I would walk down the street at 0200 and bar fights would suddenly come to an abrupt halt as I came past. However, something started to go in that neighborhood, and all of a sudden I didn't want to raise my kid there anymore.

We didn't have a conceal carry law back then, and the few times I felt I needed to carry I carried in the open. When you have a semi-auto shotgun slung over your back it really lets people know what kind of mood you're in. Ditto for a 44 Magnum in a chest holster. I only had to do it a few times, and nobody questioned my intentions. This was not a long-term cure. It just took care of a few acute situations until I could resolve the over-riding chronic one and clear out.

This ain't about race, although I admit I never stayed up nights worrying about Koreans or Martians coming at me in the dark. You just get a feeling that it's time to move on. That's what this sounds like.

Bottom line: If you feel you need to buy a new gun, because of the neighborhood going to hell, you need a realtor and not a gun broker

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bender
The reason your thread title was completely out of line was that it objectified other humans based on race. Your son doesn't need "negro medicine". He needs a handgun that is good for personal protection against other human beings.

It would be easy to go on, but I won't. Your thread was a piece of chit from the get-go. It has been fixed by the moderator of this forum- which is about as rare as it gets. I suggest you take the hint. You crossed a line, and not by a little.

Just my opinion.

You will never get Jeff to admit to facts...not in his MO...he swallowed the PC bait...hook, line, and sinker. He'd be a racist if he admitted to the facts.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by shaman
Sorry I came late to this party, but here's my $.02.

Look, I'm as stubborn as the next guy, but when I feel like I need to carry when I'm out on my own neighborhood sidewalk, it's time to go find another place to live. Been there. Done that. I moved out of my favorite place I ever lived after 10 years. I got top dollar for the house and moved to a suburb.

The last time I tried to drive up my old street and go to the corner deli for lunch, I got the willies half way up the street and rolled up the windows and didn't stop until I was waaaay outta there. When I lived there, I had no fears. I would walk down the street at 0200 and bar fights would suddenly come to an abrupt halt as I came past. However, something started to go in that neighborhood, and all of a sudden I didn't want to raise my kid there anymore.

We didn't have a conceal carry law back then, and the few times I felt I needed to carry I carried in the open. When you have a semi-auto shotgun slung over your back it really lets people know what kind of mood you're in. Ditto for a 44 Magnum in a chest holster. I only had to do it a few times, and nobody questioned my intentions. This was not a long-term cure. It just took care of a few acute situations until I could resolve the over-riding chronic one and clear out.

This ain't about race, although I admit I never stayed up nights worrying about Koreans or Martians coming at me in the dark. You just get a feeling that it's time to move on. That's what this sounds like.

Bottom line: If you feel you need to buy a new gun, because of the neighborhood going to hell, you need a realtor and not a gun broker
+1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When do we quit running...

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Here's a serious question:

Why is it that only connotations to a certain race in even mildly derogatorial slants are verboten and get edits and deletes, but comments like "sand [bleep]", "camel jockeys", ragheads", dotheads", "honkie", "cracker", "wetback", etc. are left completely alone9

If we're going to play the PC-BS game, shouldn't it at least be consistent and even-handed?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
When do we quit running...

Good point, that.
Can't go on forever and I feel for the people that live in such circumstances.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
JeffObama is a racist: it's all the white people's fault. Easy to see that sign from way back, and the proof is there, repeatedly, in his own words.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Being so PC that you ignore facts...is racist.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I'm glad Rick changed it and I don't much care why.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Not directed at you, Sean, just QR.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jesus, Toltec. Grow a pair! wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Forgeting that you are in somebody elses house is rude.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I find your use of the name of my Savior in a version of slang as offensive. Please remove it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I noticed that 98% of the fire didn't say chit when he posted a blatantly racist thread title. I did.

I'll stand with the 2%, if that's the case. Proudly.

Or it could be that not everyone feels they need to be the campfire conscience.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I agree...I know my .45 is "Criminal" medicine...not "Negroe" medicine....but I also know what the facts are and what the chances are of the race my "criminal" medicine will be used on

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Forgeting that you are in somebody elses house is rude.

I was not referring to Rick. His house, his rules. I fully understand what Rick did...and being a Capitalist...would probably do the same.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

You are a silly twit, too dumb to understand anything but ass shooting.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1234, 61 invisible), 18,801 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,855
Posts18,537,573
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
11 minutes ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.