Print Thread
Hop To
D
dkhnt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
This gun is in excellent condition(98% or better) and has been shot in the neighborhood of 3 boxes of factory ammunition or less. THIS GUN IS NOT AN SPS. This gun will shoot factory ammunition into a ragged hole. The factory ammunition that it really likes is Remington loaded with 180 Nosler Partition. This ammunition is no longer made but I have an entire case of it that can go with the gun or will sell it separately. The gun is in a Remington synthetic stock and I also have an LSS stock that can go with the gun or I'll sell it separately. The LSS stock has not been bedded and I believe that the "hump" is still in the barrel channel. Asking $700 + shipping for the gun with both stocks and $50/box + shipping for the ammunition. Please email for photos of the gun but it is in excellent shape, I'd say 99%. My email is dkhnt@aol.com . You can also PM me with your telephone number and I will call you to discuss or send photos. All reasonable offers will be considered but dealer cost on premium ammunition for this caliber is over $50/box. The gun must be shipped to your FFL dealer. Thank you for looking!

Your life is made of two dates and a dash. Make the most of the dash.

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.
GB1

D
dkhnt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
All reasonable offers will be considered. I will break this package up however we need to.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Bump for a good guy.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
D
dkhnt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Thank you Gunaddict!

This gun and ammo MUST go. Is there anyone interested? Any reasonable offers? I'll work with you the very best that I can.

D
dkhnt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Trades also considered. Let me know what you have and we may be able to work a deal. This gun is pristine and shoots very well. If I could see using this gun in the near future there's no way that I'd offer it for sale but I don't see using it for a while, if ever again. In fact, I may end up selling everything I have and go back to shooting ducks and fishing. Make me an offer or let me know what you have for trade. I'll split this package up in any way to make a deal work.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1lessdog, 19rabbit52, 73 invisible), 3,234 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,430
Posts18,528,555
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.