Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
Hello all, new here to The Campfire. Reside in PA, raise, hunt, train, compete & love my GSPS.
This is my girl, Tara, CH Zodiaks Holy Terror SH RD:
Grouse hunt, early and late season
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Woodcock with her uncle Mac backing:
[Linked Image]
Phez hunts
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Backing her sire
[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/zodiakgsps/Tara/007_7.jpg[/img]
Hitting the water
[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/zodiakgsps/Tara/May62008010.jpg[/img]
Tara at the GSP national specialty show:
[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/zodiakgsps/Tara/shoppics053.jpg[/img]

Last edited by zodiakgsps; 07/14/10.

Be the type of woman that when you wake up each morning and put your feet on the floor the Devil says -
"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
GB1

Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
This is her son Jesse, Zodiaks Desperado From Eagle Ridge & my new up and comer. Jess was to young to run field events last year so we hit the shows, he didn't let me down taking Best Bred by Exhibitor at a large show and picking up a 4 pt major his first time out at only 7 mnths old! He has won at 5 consecutive shows & needs a major to finish now. Spring we hit the field events & he had the same winning streak, placing in his first trial & winning the next 5 (including 3 stakes at one trial) attaining all his puppy and derby points in open and amatuer at a year old. He had a great hunting season last year as well.
Jesse (a Tara pup)
5 mnths old on phez
[Linked Image]
4 mnths old backing Tara on the PA youth hunt (one of my youth group kids, Buddy going to flush)
[Linked Image]
First phez retrieve!!!! (OK, drag, LOL!)
[Linked Image]
Training from today
[Linked Image]
9 weeks old backing his sister Jet
[Linked Image]
On point with his momma at 5 mnths, phez hunt:
[Linked Image]
Show win
[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s93/zodiakgsps/Jet/Jesse/Jesseshow004.jpg[/img]

Be the type of woman that when you wake up each morning and put your feet on the floor the Devil says -
"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
And this is Jet, a Tara daughter, she has several field and show placements & is a little fireball & retrievng fool.
On woodcock, 3 mnths old'
[Linked Image]
Water retrieve, 3 mnths
[Linked Image]
Backing her momma on a grouse at 4 mnths
[Linked Image]
helping with laundry......
[Linked Image]

"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
And this is the old patriarch, Champion The Buck Stops Here regardless, Master Hunter whom I lost recently. He was a great old boy, the best of hunting companions & trainer to many a pup.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Buck to the left, Tara on right with my youth hunting group after a successful hunt
[Linked Image]
with daughter Tara (using him as a bed)
[Linked Image]

"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
Z
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Z
And the new hopefuls, born July 2nd, 5 boys and 4 girls.
Here are Zodiaks:
Spellbinder
Super Snap
Afterburner
Cherry Bomb
Sky on Fire
Blast Off
Thunder Bomb
Starburst
Autumn Storm
Named after fireworks
[Linked Image]

"Oh Crap, She's Up!"
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,205 guests, and 724 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.