Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 861 of 1,842 1 2 859 860 861 862 863 1841 1842
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
We had about 5" in late October that made for some fun archery deer hunting, then nothing until a couple weeks ago when we got about 4". Today temp was 63 degrees!
Ron

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by Muffy
Well I'm at mom and dad's tonight and thought I would log in.

I'm going up north for a wedding reception and dance this weekend. Thinking about going up Friday to see the cussins and maybe crash on their couch for the night.

Oh by the way I start online classes next week. I will be taking a 12 month course on dog obedience training. I will be able to train dogs for hunting, K9, etc. I'm pretty excited about it and I love dogs.

You can take that big white dog of ours, train him up good on something, then keep him.

LOL!

grin

That about made me RMAO!!! grin

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by fluffy
havent even had the snowblower out once this year.....nice.

Same here.

Thanks Dave. smile

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Yeah, yeah... I'm thinking about hanging a for sale sign in the window of that machine. It's parked out on the lake for all the rich city foke to gawk at as they enter onto the ice.

As much as I love the machine, I have collector cars and muscle cars coming out of my ears that all need thousands of dollars in parts and supplies.

And I really love those cars.

Last edited by northern_dave; 02/02/12. Reason: I didn't really edit, I just wanted to point out that I misspelled "foke" on purpose. :)

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
White Bear will buy it. grin How's that for "city foke" grin

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
This so called winter has sure been an easy one on the heating bill and the back. Temps are supposed to remain in the upper 30's through next Tuesday.

Got me thinken about soft water. Bought one of the new St Croix panfish fish series rods at Fleet this AM.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I really need to stock back up on panfish. Freezer is depleted of them.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've got an 8x10 wheelhouse for sale for you tom, you could get lots of panfish in that one. cook them too!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm headed up north tomorrow, probly early afternoon.

Dave, when is the carshow up there? Brad was asking about it. He wants to bring his car up there and maybe his pickup. I'm going to try to work on my friends on bringing their Fairlane and Thunderbird up there too.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
We meet next Friday to start talking about a date but if I had to guess right now I'd say June 16.

Something clever here.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
No thanks Buschy. I'm more of a soft water guy. I'm good for a few ice trips a year, not enough to get a wheel house.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hmmmm The 16th that is Mini-man's B-day. That leaves you open to come down to Back to the 60's the next weekend...just sayin.

I know where you can stay too. smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuschPilot
I've got an 8x10 wheelhouse for sale for you tom, you could get lots of panfish in that one. cook them too!

PM me the details Bushy

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just took my first exam. I passed!! smile I got one wrong.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Oh by the way I start online classes next week. I will be taking a 12 month course on dog obedience training. I will be able to train dogs for hunting, K9, etc. I'm pretty excited about it and I love dogs.

Muffy..PM me if you have any questions along the way...I'm a trained professional.... grin

Scroll to the bottom of the page on this link, that'd be me.. grin

http://www.carroll.edu/academics/majors/hab/faculty.cc

Its big time phun! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe

Muffy..PM me if you have any questions along the way...I'm a trained professional.... grin

Scroll to the bottom of the page on this link, that'd be me.. grin

http://www.carroll.edu/academics/majors/hab/faculty.cc

Its big time phun! laugh

That is awesome! I have been undecided for years about what I want to be "when I grow up" and this really got my attention. I love dogs, if I could I would have a 100 of them. shocked

Any helpful hints would be appreciated. smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, again..PM me if you have questions along the way...alot of the dog biz ( like anything else) isnt what you think...but the best part is if you tailor your training, you can make it anything you want it to be...pets, gun dogs, K9, service Dogs etc....

Feel free to use the PM feature...Best Of Luck!!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Well, again..PM me if you have questions along the way...alot of the dog biz ( like anything else) isnt what you think...but the best part is if you tailor your training, you can make it anything you want it to be...pets, gun dogs, K9, service Dogs etc....

Feel free to use the PM feature...Best Of Luck!!

Thanks!!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey Muffy~ if you beat me home, start cleaning my house for me would ya? Just kidding! LOL.

Taylor and I are headed to Grand Forks this morning, she's supposed to get her cast off. Keep your fingers crossed. Being squished between two cars on Tuesday might hold it up a week or so.

We should be home this afternoon sometime...just forwarning you that the house is messy. I wasn't sure if you were coming up today or Saturday so I took the night off and watched TV with the boys. (Well maybe took a nap in the chair too. grin) Anyways see you later today! Drive careful.

Happy Friday everyone! Peace out. Mrs ND.

"I'm not crying!!"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
White Bear will buy it. grin How's that for "city foke" grin

What the heck would White Bear do with something like that? I there really a legitimate use for them?

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Page 861 of 1,842 1 2 859 860 861 862 863 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.