-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know this doesn't have anything to do with hunting but I have gotten to know a lot of the guys here, so I wanted to post these for sale here. I am getting out of the horse business and I have a few things for sale.

2 pair of handmade spurs. Both pair of spurs are men's size and fit the boot great. Also they have enough weight to stay down and not ride up on the boot.

The first pair is handmade by Jeremiah Watt. I do not know the date they were made but they are stamped JWP. They are a classic cowboy design with big a 2" 20 point rowel. They make lots of noise when you walk. This pair has no silver work but the bluing is in great shape. I have used these a couple of times and horses respond good with this rowel. I will also include a pair of spur leathers handmade by myself. They are the slip on lonesome dove design with basket stamp. Asking $125 shipped for these.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The next pair was made by Robert Evans and numbered 1122. Evans is a great spur marker and a lot of his work is becoming collector items. The are a ranch roper design and come with a 1 1/4" 10 point rowel. They also have 6 bars of silver with wheat engraving. Also have a very nice patina to them. A great heavy pair of working spurs. This pair comes with a pair of handmade leather made by Stevenson in Clarendon Tx. Leathers have basket stamp design and a nice buckle. I will sell this pair of $300 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q114/coyoteman23/101_0779.jpg[/img]

These spurs would make great Christmas presents for any cowboy. If anyone is interested I will sell both pair of $430 shipped. I will also consider trades. I am in need of some rifle scopes. If interested please let me know. I have these posted on other sights so the first "I'll take it" wins. Thanks

coyoteman23

�A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.�
~George Washington

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a pair of handmade spurs from Andrews in Joshua Texas, I wouldn't part with them for the world.

a good set like these are hard to find

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I tell you what.......I will take the first pair. I would like to talk trades first, but if we cant come to an agreement on anything to trade, I will do cash. Please check your PM and I will pm you my phone number or vice versa and we can talk trades.

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice grab Robster. I use a pair of JWP spurs and they are good to go.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What no lady legs, nice spurs btw.
Bump
BBJ

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Robster, I got your PM and sent you one in return. No cell service where I am for work so I cant call till tomorrow evening or so.

BareBack Jack, I have never been a fan of the gal leg spurs. A beautiful design but not my cup of tea. I have always been more of a fan of the big rowel design that make plenty of noise.

coyoteman23

�A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.�
~George Washington

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Bump for evening crowd

~George Washington

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
PM back.

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The JWP are SPF

Bump for the Robert Evans

~George Washington

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coyoteman23
I have always been more of a fan of the big rowel design that make plenty of noise.

coyoteman23

All the better for wearin' in the 'Down-Town Notch'!

Kiddin' aside, those are some nice spurs.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
One more bump for the Evans spurs and price lowered to $285 shipped and still open to trades.

~George Washington

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Someone make me an offer for the Evans spurs. I found a scope and I am ready to pull the trigger on the deal.

coyoteman23

~George Washington

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The Evans spurs are going to Ebay.

~George Washington

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 204guy, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 3,036 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,196
Posts18,503,582
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.