Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
22WRF Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I have a bunch of trapping videos that I would like to give away to a young man or lady that would like to learn something about trapping.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where you at....got a lot of coons and yokes on the family farm that could use to be removed...I'd like to the quail population pick back up a little....

Andrew
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My two boys, Gunnar (10 years old) and Steyr (almost 6) are first year graduates of Montana Trapper Association's youth Trapper Camp.

They are excited and want to learn more. They are starting slow, but I will speak for them and say that they would like ot view these videos.

We would also donate them to the program after they have viewed them many times and are comforatable with the lessons learned in them.

Thanks for your consideration.

Shortside

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
22WRF Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Shortside

Do you still have a VCR. These are tapes, not DVDs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, we sure do. The ids have too many cartoons still on VHS to get rid of our dual-format player.

I'll PM you.

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
IC B2

22WRF Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Shortside

Received your pm. Videos are on the way. Hope the boys enjoy them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks a ton. I will pass them on to other young trappers after the boys have absorbed them many times. They thank you, and I thank you. Very cool thing to do.

Regards,

Matt
aka Shortside

22WRF Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, how do the boys like the videos?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks again. I am travelling a lot for work, so have not been on here much. The boys are working through them. They are giving me updates, and so far they have a shopping list for me for snare components, and they want to try some coyote sets at "corners" and "pinch points", as is shown on one video they like in particular.

They will be making some tahnk yous for you and I will get them sent out when I get home from this trip.

Regards,

Matt

22WRF Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Matt

I received the thank yous. I hope the boys are all fired up for the upcoming trapping season, and I hope their Dad gets them out to set a few traps.

Kevin

IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
That's a really nice thing you did there 22WRF. I hope the trapping Gods smile on you and fill your traps every year!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." --Matthew 6:33 KJV

"Only accurate rifles are interesting." --Col Townsend Whelen
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My boys are sure full of questions that these videos are helping to answer! I am not an experienced trapper, and they are teaching me as well!

Thanks again. This is why I love the 24hour campfire!

Really class acts that hang out on here make it so worthwhile.

Regards,
Shortside

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No hurry, but when you are through with them I would enjoy watching them and trying to learn a little bit myself.

I'd pass them along after that.

Life is just one damned thing after another

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 21, 67 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,537
Posts18,491,415
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.