Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Lisa will be very hard to dump from here on out... and she will spend the next 6 years dumping ON us. Bad as Miller is he would at least be removable in 6...

my feelings exactly, folks are all about throw alla the crooks out, till it comes to their own crook

we're screwed anyway, John Wayne morphed into Superman couldn't fix the systemic mess created in our financial system.

maybe if folks see hard times they'll tar and feather politicians again

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lisa doesn't mind taxing American citizens to pay for the education of Illegal aliens. Nor do many of the arrogant idiots we elect, and seem to keep electing.

I fear it�s only going to get worse!

Respects,

Richard

Cat, the other white meat!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, I think it's rather telling that a relative no-good came so close to dumping Ms. Princess. I tend to be a bit more optimistic about our chances for getting rid of her. The only stumbling block may be finding a decent person to run against her. And I don't think the Native Corps. will automatically be in her corner. They sure weren't large on her daddy.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That's because he stole their money!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh-huh. I was actually quite surprised that she got their backing like she did. Perhaps they really didn't like the other guy. wink

IC B2

S
sep Offline
S
Hopefully, a decent representative will surface to replace Begich and then 6 years later for Lisa.

Joel/AK, I have no idea who on this forum voted for whom. I just know most Alaskans who voted conservative apparently voted for Lisa and like it or not are getting exactly what they deserve.

They may not have asked for it but their vote sure did. Her voting record is there to see if folks would have just took the time to look at it. It's unfortunate Miller behaved like he did or things may have turned out differently.

Fortunately, this legislation is dead...for now.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Could be. It's pretty well documented that the NCs lost money when Frank-the-bank was investing it for them.

Some people would call it theft.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by sep

I just know most Alaskans who voted conservative apparently voted for Lisa and like it or not are getting exactly what they deserve.

There may well have been conservatives that voted FOR Liiisa, but I cannot fathom that. Anyone that voted FOR Liiisa did not cast a conservative vote. There-in lies the difference.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The real irony is the amount of air time wasted in arguing about which rotten apple was better than the others. And who was elected for the next six years has no real bearing on how this present term's senator votes currently. Nor is anything especially surprising.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Hey, it's winter!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
The real irony is the amount of air time wasted in arguing about which rotten apple was better than the others. And who was elected for the next six years has no real bearing on how this present term's senator votes currently. Nor is anything especially surprising.

The election detiorated to personalities. Miller allowed that to happen with the way he handled a lot of things. He should have never allowed that. Soon as he did it was no longer about issues. Races have to be run about issues, and sometimes it has to be forced. I've said it before, she didn't win, he lost it. She ran on how to elect her and never discussed issues. That saved her bacon. Hopefull this kind of election will never happen again. But we have to get somebody to run against her that appeals to a larger group. Few politicians are known that well. Hopefully Dan Sullivan will start getting around the state.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The real losers in all of this is us Alaskans. Now we've got a ticked off RINO that is voting along with the Dems and there's not much we can do to stop her.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She isn't in the same league as some of the "big dogs" though either, and neither was her father - which he had taught to him the hard way! So I am not discouraged about our chances to be rid of her in the next go-round. But, we need two good, savvy people who are dedicated to the cause.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
As fun as this thread is sick I believe Alaskans need concentrate on getting Baggage on the road packing. Time to be proactive now, not retrospective. Sleeza can wait a bit...

I'd like to consider Sullivan as a possible. What can you Anchorage fellows tell me about him? What (if any) problems or skeletons might he have in his background? Credit card debts? Low cost hunting/fishing license? shocked

best,
bhtr

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
As fun as this thread is sick I believe Alaskans need concentrate on getting Baggage on the road packing. Time to be proactive now, not retrospective. Sleeza can wait a bit...

I'd like to consider Sullivan as a possible. What can you Anchorage fellows tell me about him? What (if any) problems or skeletons might he have in his background? Credit card debts? Low cost hunting/fishing license? shocked

best,
bhtr

He banged one of my buddies wife, err, exwife.
No Joke

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid

best,
bhtr

No Joke
before or after......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid

best,
bhtr

No Joke

And people were concerned about Miller getting a low income fishing license?

It's amazing how the media drives these elections.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I used to have the impression that the folks who lived in Alaska were fairly smart people, but my opinion has now changed and i now believe this state is full of some of the biggest Dumb-Ass people this country has for citizens along with Nevada.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin
She's bought and paid for.. We had our chance to get rid of her. That stings a little.

Yup!! Inneresting tho. THe native corps. donated something like 1.4 million to her campaign because they knew the Dim was a loser and they wouldn't continue getting their goodies from Uncle Sugar if Miller was elected. Therefore, the princess was the logical choice. Hum!! They had 1.4 million clams to donate but their villages still look like the slums of New York.
BTW, there's a front page article in the News Miner today about the princesse's vote on "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" where she makes a statement to the affect that she's NOT a RINO and won't necessarily vote the "Osama line". SURE, YEAH, RIGHT!!! Haven't read the article all the way thru yet tho.
Yeah, I'm sure we're stuck with her for eternity now.
Boys, we've been had.
Bear in Fairbanks

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
You are absolutely right. It wasn't always so though. It's a recent development since we've been overrun with "some of the biggest Dumb-Ass people" from outside.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 70 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,539
Posts18,472,836
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.