Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Scott F
Looks like you have a great start there.
Thanks.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't let the ankle-biters get you down, Hawkeye. Your shillelagh project is pretty cool and I appreciate the updates you have shared. Looking forward to seeing the pics when it is finished.

I'm better when I move.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Don't let the ankle-biters get you down, Hawkeye. Your shillelagh project is pretty cool and I appreciate the updates you have shared. Looking forward to seeing the pics when it is finished.
Thanks Rick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lhonda

Weird something degrees of separation. When I'm twisted enough, at about every live show I attend, invariably, at some point I scream at the top of my lungs: PAINT IT BLACK YOU DEVIL! PAINT IT BLACK! Then I giggle when people look at me like I've just sustained a blunt trauma head injury resulting in a subdural hematoma.

I bet you even get the reference, B.

From "Get Your Ya Ya's Out", IIRC.

Shouted by a girl in the audience just before they broke into "19th Nervous Breakdown". But I could be wrong about that particular song, haven't heard the album in years and when I did I wasn't usually in long term memory retention mode.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

This thread NEEDS to STAY near the TOP of the 1st page for several weeks,.....please, everybody continue to PAY ATTENTION .

I just hope he doesn't put somebody's eye out.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Cross, that's mean! You should try being nice to someone besides your Mom! grin

I'm better when I move.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What is that aside that woman's chin?

Greg....send link,please. I like your study materials!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ATTENTION is the issue here,.....not whether I'm "mean".

grin

Segue to the near future.......

.....911 call from a distraught Fla. Housewife:

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I just said,.....he's dashing from behind parked car to behind a tree,.... wait,....now he's over behind my garbage can,...peeking out. It's just CREEPY, now will you please get a ....

YES, goddamit !....he's still got that nasty looking club...

....etc

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone this afeard of the outside world, otta go for walks on a treadmill.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Pugs

You want your kids to learn weird crap? Homeschool them. That's not to say homeschooling itself bad, some of the best and brightest and kids I've met have been home schooled for some very good reasons.

A philosophy professor I had once proudly announced to the class that his two children, then aged 9 and 12, were still actively breastfeeding and that when in the confines of their home, went naked as a family 100% of the time. These were healthy, natural things for families to do, he assured all during his lecture. He cited some aboriginal tribal bush to support his contentions. It was all I could do to not raise my hand, and when called on, casually waltz up to the podium to crack him in the damned grill for abusing his kids.

Yeah, I said abusing. Man, people are farking bananas. Carry on.

Breast feeding as long as possible tends to produce really smart kids and what's wrong with nudity?

I also don't believe you whopped him in the kisser as that's assualt and battery, a felony. Maybe I misread what you posted on that.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I can only hope that my respect for Pugs' military service is evident in the way I post here. If not, it is a failing of mine. At the same time, he doesn't know it all and I am helping him correct a portion of that lack in a small way.

It isn't expected by me that he would fully support the state as it (the state) is dual minded with a good half of it hating the military and all it stands for, with the exception of its use to intimidate and repress people exactly like I imagine Pugs and most on here to be. That portion of the state would love to save money by cutting Pugs' benefits.

I have no disrespect for Pugs military service to the State nor did I mean to disrespect Pugs. Pugs is a warrior, that's his profession.

I do not support the present State nor it's government. I realize that Pugs is a member of the political class that does support the present State and it's government. That's all I meant to imply.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Breast feeding as long as possible tends to produce really smart kids and what's wrong with nudity?

I also don't believe you whopped him in the kisser as that's assualt and battery, a felony. Maybe I misread what you posted on that.

Derby Dude coming on strong for KOTY 2011.....Dude, so were you still nursing when you were twelve? that might explain a lot.

the nudity....I don't even want to go there

and Lhonda didn't say he whopped him in the kisser, he said "It was all I could do to not raise my hand..."...so yes, you did completely misread

reading comprehension still approaching zero, crazy factor in overdrive......TRH will have to really work to repeat as champ

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
What is that aside that woman's chin?

Greg....send link,please. I like your study materials!
It's her Shillelagh.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is NOT

....MINE !

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was definitely bottle fed.

But I have tried to compensate for that* ever since I was about 16.

(*in a simulated manner, I should probably clarify that point)

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If whiskey bottles count, I'm not sure I'm completely through bottle feeding yet

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of racist here.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swampman700
Lots of racist here.
Whodat?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Swampman700
Lots of racist here.

i race mopars. what you racist

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now we're racin? Cool!

Pickups?

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 31 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,487
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.