-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your sheer and utter cluelessness,needs no explanation. It is a factor of your lack of intellect and experience,factored by VIVID Imagination.

You went to great lengths to quantify same and I am much humored,that you think your prior Showcase of unbridled stupidity,needs a curtain call.

You go girl!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, guess I was wrong about your having a little sense. I knew it was a toss up between fairly smart and really inbred stupid.

You answered the question for me. The proof in the breeding will always come out. Poor, simple little chit for brains.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You go girl!................"

That is an expression I have heard frequently used by black women. That explains a lot. Someone asked what race you were. I think you answered that question, too.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Isn't it absolutely cunning how BS, aka POS, considers referring to someone in the female gender as the ultimate put-down. I think it really reveals his true, inner self. I think that he's the one that's "special".

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You two is better at Vagina Monologues,than you are rifles,glass or blades.

You go girls!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There are no women who shave their pits where he hangs his small jock, so one can understand his fear of them. They've been kickin his sorry fat little butt since second grade, so cut him some slack.

I'm told he was an extra in Brokeback Mountain but was cut from the final version as all you could see was to top of his hat (a beanie with a propeller) as he bent over the wagon tongue.

That 24 X scope idea won't work unless to get a rattle can of metallic pink paint and paint it up. Option 2 is to dip it in camo gel coat. Now I can't take credit for either of these ideas ...... they both were pioneered by the "sage of Milne".

And, as we all know, he is ALWAYS right !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't mean to horn you up,yet again.

You gals and your Imaginations,is quite a riot!

Carry on with your doin' nothin'.................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He is running out of ideas.
"horn up"
"gals"
"[bleep]"
"drooling"
about the limit of his communication skills.

"Still taking pledges for the Stick come to the real world fund"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I needn't ideas,as facts is more than adequate and I'll happily leave Imagination to you Do-nothin' gals and your Dreams.

Do tell,which scope works "best" with your lazy eye?

Laffin'!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"He is running out of ideas.
"horn up"
"gals"
"[bleep]"
"drooling""

"Laffin'!................"

It don't take much to tickle his gizzard. He told me to copy and paste anything he said that was incorrect. Well, that would be all 33,907 of his posts, and every one would consist mostly of the few words above.

It would really help if he would learn to read and write, and where to use commas. He definately has problems that more than likely can't be treated.

After all, the 400 or 500 people he has tried to cut down can't all be wrong.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm as equally comfy in my blade assertions,as them pertaining the rifle/glass.

Am much looking forward for you to take any/all opportunities to talk out your ass and wax eloquent upon your profound stupidity and the "vast experience" and "knowledge" it has "enabled" you.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laffin'!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness,noone can cut you down...nearly as well as you can.

You go girl!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Claiming to own a bunch of knives and rifles does not give you class, even if you do own them, and as big of a liar as you are, I would't believe you know which end of the barrel the bullet comes out of, or that you would even know which end of a knife to hold in your hand.

It would not surprise me, based of your previous posts, that you would hold the knife by the blade and try to cut with the handle. That is probably the reason you and DG and the Montana roadkill hunter have the problems you do with sharpening knives.

You don't know which end to hold and which end to sharpen.

Trust me, you have no room to call anyone dumb or stupid. You give new meaning to both words.

As stated, owning or more accurately, claiming to own, a bunch of knives and guns does not give you class. You are still a POS regardless of what you own.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are a clueless dumbphuck,who tries to talk about wares she doesn't own,has never seen,nor has ever used. You exemplify stupidity and then some.

Only someone that utterly clueless,would ramble on in regards to "particulars" of her Imaginary goods in her Imaginary pursuits.

You go girl!..............

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are a clueless dumbphuck,who tries to talk about wares she doesn't own,has never seen,nor has ever used. You exemplify stupidity and then some.

This is the same tired old bullshite that he always posts except he changes "wares" to "boolits" (whatever that is) or "handles" (whatever that is) or rifles or anything else he happens to be blattering about. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't just cut and paste the same old crap and upgrade the subject. Perhaps he even has a file of "really stupid things I can say" that he can feference. Naaaw, since he only has three or four tired, trite one-liners, he can perhaps remember them all. Almost as large a feat as him correctly pressing the right coloured button so his care-giver will know whether he wants grapes, bannanas, or soda.

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll again feign my "surprise",that you refrain all things the rifle and glass...in exchange for an eloquent whine.

You assuredly ain't gonna bitch yourself your first [bleep] clue,so you'd do well to take notes and apply same.

Just sayin'...................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Have you noted what a "non-event" you have become on this site ?

Appears that most have figured you out and you're just not getting the attention on which you thrive.

Note you've dropped the quote about being let back on.

Perhaps you have finally figured out that exposure to sunlight it the best cure for a fungus.

So Nobody becomes nobody ......... he he he he.

Dollar to a dime this thread is dead.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Imagination is taking you places again.

Bless your heart and that lazy eye.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Dollar to a dime this thread is dead."

It is for me. I just received a PM from someone with a comment about degrading this site. Sad to say, the sender is correct, but the site was degraded by you know who before I came along.

I have no doubt the degrading will continue, but I am not going to be a part of it any more. No matter how hard you try, you are never going to be able to out bray a jackass, and that is what we are all up against.

The above is not a promise. I have been known to change my mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've been known to make schit up,using your Imagination and talk squarely out your ass to boot.

Congratulations?.................

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,715
Posts18,514,120
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.