Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Fine then. Make them pay for it.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Sorry. Just didn't think I could excerpt someone else's work.

Yes. For the most part, Iraq wants us out.
For a cool 1.3 tril we could be...

I like what Trump is saying regarding the Birther issue and he has some other good ideas. I don't like his stance on gun control.

Trump isn't my top pick, but he is head and shoulders above Romney, Guliani, or McClown. I think I like him better than Huck or maybe even Gingrich.

IMO despite all the clamor on here, Alan West isn't a serious contender. Neither is Paul Ryan. Sorry. JMO.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whoops, my mistake when I said trump and Ron Paul would be good togather. I can see a difference in the two though; trump would only use the military if there was a profit in it, and paul would only use it after our country was conquored.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Whoops, my mistake when I said trump and Ron Paul would be good togather. I can see a difference in the two though; trump would only use the military if there was a profit in it, and paul would only use it after our country was conquored.

Conquered? You mean like Bush and Obama allowing foreign nationals to pour across our borders, steal our money and take our jobs?

Yeah, like that would ever happen.

Doh!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You mean like Bush and Obama allowing foreign nationals to pour across our borders, steal our money and take our jobs?

trump would never let happen, billionares hate cheap labor.

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Sarah but I unfortunately still believe she is damaged goods- thanks to McLame. Never hurts to have yet another voice out there, drawing attention to all of Hussein's flaw though.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rkamp
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by rkamp

The campfire is way better than MAD magazine.

Still not sure why liberals hang out here. They have to feel like a whore who just entered a church.

Isn't Wasilla eskimo for enlarged vagina?

Wait, let me ask my mother-in-law. She speaks "eskimo". (While you wait, perhaps you could find out if Austin is "mexican" for flaming [anal sphincter]? grin )

Last edited by Klikitarik; 04/17/11. Reason: forgot to use the anatomically correct term

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
At this time we have approx. 50,000 still in Iraq

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
['This week�s SarahPAC letter:
�Now, you and I must fix our eyes on 2012. Our goal is to take back the White House and the Senate. We must take back control of Congress and the White House in order to undo the damage done by the disastrous Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda�
Can I count on your support as we look ahead to 2012?�]

She forgot to add "and John McCain and I" to the sentence "... undo the damage done by the disastrous..."

Sorry guys but I can't get excited about this lady. I think she is great for the party because she rallies the base and the tea party, but she is not POTUS material. She quit as Gov of Alaska for crying out loud. She should help campaign, but she needs to stay out of the race for POTUS. She already was on a losing ticket. If she was smart she would know that her running and getting the GOP nod means another 4 for Obama.
Just my take.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She quit as Gov of Alaska for crying out loud.

If you owed attorneys a half a million in fee's, over frivolous suits. you would hang right in there I suppose?

Would stay governor until you were bankrupt?

Somebody turned politics into a rich mans game. Show me someone like you, who's been president in the last 50 years.

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Enrique
['This week’s SarahPAC letter:
“Now, you and I must fix our eyes on 2012. Our goal is to take back the White House and the Senate. We must take back control of Congress and the White House in order to undo the damage done by the disastrous Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda…
Can I count on your support as we look ahead to 2012?”]

She forgot to add "and John McCain and I" to the sentence "... undo the damage done by the disastrous..."

Sorry guys but I can't get excited about this lady. I think she is great for the party because she rallies the base and the tea party, but she is not POTUS material. She quit as Gov of Alaska for crying out loud. She should help campaign, but she needs to stay out of the race for POTUS. She already was on a losing ticket. If she was smart she would know that her running and getting the GOP nod means another 4 for Obama.
Just my take.

Kique

Then made a cheezy reality show. Whatever....

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If he makes Iraq pay us a trillion.3,he'll be worth the vote on that alone.

Just out of curiosity, if trump can force Iraq to pay, then why not Russia,Afghanistan, Viet Nam, and even the Southern Confederacy?

Why,we could be out of debt in no time wink

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He's not President yet,Mike. And, Afghanistan is in the mix but the rest of your stuff is kind of old news,me thinks. We still have 50K troops in Iraq. It's current news. Haven't you listened/watched any of Trump's interviews as to this topic?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, so with trump, we have war for oil...ie Iraq

What can the war in Afghanistan be for, so trump can force them to pay for it? I mean, how could it be marketed? We know its unrealistic, but how would he sell it to the voting populace?

Haven't you listened/watched any of Trump's interviews as to this topic?

Not much, no. But I do have some wager money that says allen West doesn't hook up as a running mate with Trump.

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's President candidate Trump,with a capital T, to you,naysayer man!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe you are right. Why wouldn't he be able to sell the American public, Obama did.

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
More like rent out our military instead of bearing all the costs for these ungrateful nations. Seems a novel,superb idea to me. Just watch...politicians will be adopting Trump's ideas real soon. Pawlenty even had to get in a "you're fired" during a campaign speech yesterday.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More like rent out our military instead of bearing all the costs for these ungrateful nations.

If our Troops are to become mercinaries, they are going to need a raise. I wonder will trump reinstitute rape, rob , and plunder?

From a cost stand point, a nuclear weapon launched from a sub, would be a lot cheaper than sending in ground forces.

Would rental Troops be expected to win wars, prolong them for greater profit margins, or lose one here and there to keep business lively?

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I guess that would all depend upon the president and what his philosophy on warring might be. There isn't one reason Iraq can't provide renumeration for what our military did for them. Their democracy should be solely at the expense of our brave and military costs incurred?

I don't think I need to respond to the rest of your comments.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There isn't one reason Iraq can't provide renumeration for what our military did for them.

They owe us because we didn't find WMD's?

MOLON LABE

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.