Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Hellacious bucks scenar......fantastic stuff. You and Drummake a Cabelas store look like dinkville........

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
[Linked Image]

Is this the one you mean?

My buddy, Owen holding it up. If he had not forgot his license that morning, he would have shot it.

He needed some mass and eyeguards. I should get him mounted someday.

Wow! Scenar and JG are my two favorite posters on this site because they always know bow to make my day with pictures of giant mule deer!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Big mule deer bucks are dumb...they always stop and look back at you before they go over the ridge....grin!

Private ranch bucks maybe.....laughin'!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Peak of rut in my neighbors yard. Was 2 in the afternoon when he walked by, nose to the ground. One of the biggest bodied deer I have seen.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
That's a stud for sure.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

88" antler with good mass.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here is a buck seen after season closed....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd say thats a shooter....did anyone ever come up those antlers?

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
another one seen late after rut was done....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
An outfitter buddy and his hunter from Kaycee, WY

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd say thats a shooter....did anyone ever come up those antlers?

nope and I have only seen him once after that in the mid summer.

never found him during last fall or winter. frown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...I'm here, just enjoying the banter and pics laugh

You still haven't answered my questions. WHY would Ryan tell us ON THE PHONE that he gets harassed by the DWR and actually got in trouble with his chute plane if he didn't??? This came out of his mouth and wasn't second hand knowledge or "a rumor".

Why does he have a target on his back if he is squeaky clean? Riddle me this. I edited this post again for your amusement as well. Flinch

Last edited by Flinch; 05/27/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Flinch
You still haven't answered my questions. WHY would Ryan tell us ON THE PHONE that he gets harassed by the DWR and actually got in trouble with his chute plane if he didn't??? This came out of his mouth and wasn't second hand knowledge or "a rumor".

He didnt tell YOU anything on the phone Flinch, you said it yourself, you claimed he told your friend and personally I think that this is a BS story as nobody in the MC office knows who you are. Maybe it isnt second hand information, maybe its just a Flinch fairy tale. Regardless, your scrambling to CYA

Why does he have a target on his back if he is squeaky clean? Riddle me this. I edited this post again for your amusement as well. Flinch

Part of the reason is because of stupid mother F'ers like you that go onto a public message board and tell people that...

Ryan Hatch down there keeps getting himself in trouble with the law, due to some shady hunting practices. If you go with him, be prepared to get harassed by the law.

AND

You fail to recall the issue a couple of years ago with Ryan flying around in a paraplane, locating bucks and taking his clients to them or "herding" the bucks to his clients? He can no longer own one or be in one. Flinch

Your too stupid to figure this out on your own and instead of being a man and admitting you were wrong about the quotes I have listed above you have to prove that your an idiot by coming on and asking me to spell it out for you. People have a strong opinion about him, he is successful at what he does and people scrutinize everything he does, not just law enforcement. For this reason I have watched him go above and beyond to be legal. He does not leave anything to question. Do you not realize that people like you, people that spread rumors and gossip like desperate housewives are the ones that help create messes like this?

I am not claiming that he has been a saint his entire life, for that matter, none of us have been. He can be tough to be around, has a strong personality and is opinionated. None of that matters in this case Flinch, what matters is that you said things about him that are FALSE. You made irresponsible statements about a man, statements that could have a direct impact on his livlihood and you refuse to acknowledge your mistake.

The fact that I have to spell this out for you is mind numbing

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big mule deer bucks are dumb...they always stop and look back at you before they go over the ridge....grin!

Seriously, the good big buck hunters I know and hunt with either kill hogs or nothing at all. They have standards and stick with them...and that means coming home empty handed way more than killing one. I would rather hunt an area that has one B&C buck per 200,000 acres than a place thats stacked full of 150 and 160" bucks.

Couldn't agree more...and I haven't had near the success that Pat has. Which probably means I don't have a good place to hunt either...see rule #1....laffin.

Truthfully, I'd take a few 160's just to develop my skills but a mature muley is no push over. They are just as crafty as can be, I know because I've eaten tag sandwich many times trying to get one that I know lives where I can hunt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's one I let walk
[Linked Image]

..and one I didn't
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
cool pics Ghost.....nice work!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
An outfitter buddy and his hunter from Kaycee, WY

[Linked Image]

WOW

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course he doesn't remember who I am. Jeez, it was years ago when my buddy and I had him on the phone. I could hear both sides of the conversation, so don't tell me what I heard. You weren't there, so deal with it.

Do you remember every phone call you make...every year...in detail? I am not going to apologize for something I HEARD HIM SAY!!!! Too bad your reading comprehension isn't as great as your ego. I would swear you are a female the way you hear what you want to hear and keep dragging crap up.

You could have quietly let this go, but instead, you have to pound your chest and fluff your feathers like a peacock. You have done more to discredit yourself and Ryan than I ever did. You keep this thread at the top of the page. 1,250 view now...NICE WORK! Some buddy you are.

SO now you are telling me Ryan hasn't always been squeaky clean. Hmm...isn't that what I said in the very beginning? So what I said WAS NOT A LIE or fairy tail. You just admitted it yourself. Why should I apologize for telling the truth? I edited this one again for your amusement. laugh Flinch

Last edited by Flinch; 05/31/11.

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course he doesn't remember who I am. Jeez, it was years ago when my buddy and I had him on the phone. I could hear both sides of the conversation, so don't tell me what I heard. You weren't there, so deal with it.

Do you remember every phone call you make...every year...in detail? I am not going to apologize for something I HEARD HIM SAY!!!! Too bad your reading comprehension isn't as great as your ego. I would swear you are a female the way you hear what you want to hear and keep dragging crap up.

You could have quietly let this go, but instead, you have to pound your chest and fluff your feathers like a peacock. You have done more to discredit yourself and Ryan than I ever did. You keep this thread at the top of the page. 1,250 view now...NICE WORK! Some buddy you are.

SO now you are telling me Ryan hasn't always been squeaky clean. Hmm...isn't that what I said in the very beginning? So what I said WAS NOT A LIE or fairy tail. You just admitted it yourself. Why should I apologize for telling the truth? I edited this one again for your amusement. laugh Flinch

Flinch, if your going to try and quote me at least extend me the courtesy that I have extended to you and actually QUOTE me.

You really are pathetic Flinch, your story keeps changing to try and help your position. Regardless of whether you claim that you talked to him, your buddy talked to him, yall both talked to him on speaker phone and that conversation took place recently or years ago or whatever the hell else you'll come up with next the FACT remains that what you said was NOT TRUE and there is no reason that any rational person would believe that the person in question would have told somebody he didnt know something that wasnt true about himself. It simply didnt happen. The FACT that you tried to cover yourself by editing those ridiculous comments all but verify this

Your either too stupid to realize this, too arrogant to believe that anybody else on this site has enough common sense to know that your full of crap or too stubborn to admit that you were wrong bt making those claims; you have at least showed your true colors here and people can see the kind of person you really are.

Your weak attempts at trying to turn the tables to try and make me answer questions are sad. You are the one that made slanderous comments, you should at least substiantiate them or apologize. It really is that simple

Drummond

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Three days and no apology from Flinch for making slanderous comments. I asked him to substantiate the comments or make a public apology and I already knew he he couldnt prove something that wasnt true so the only option he had was to either apologize or edit comments and keep changing his story.

Come on Flinch, you said you were going to "feed me rope" to hang myself. You said you were going to post "facts". You just hoping this goes away Flinch?

You fail to recall the issue a couple of years ago with Ryan flying around in a paraplane, locating bucks and taking his clients to them or "herding" the bucks to his clients? He can no longer own one or be in one. Flinch

Back up the red portion of the above quote Flinch. You say something like that on a public message board you damn sure better be able to back it up

What a loser

Last edited by huntsonora; 06/03/11.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.