Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone used this Air pistol?

I've seen one briefly and read a bit about it. Seems like the best sporting use air pistol ever made,

In .22 over 500fps self contained recoiless, Amazing engineering and construction. Just not sure, sounds as if it's too good to be true?

The bigger piston, compression chamber and leverage with a rifle barrel cannot be far behind. Seems like a 1000fps with a .22 in a recoiless Pneumatic that does not need a coil spring, gas shock, CO2 or a PCP tank is the dream of every air gun enthusiast. Oh yeah add to this the Overall length will be way shorter with the mechanism contained in the stock, not requiring the leverage of the "springer" barrel!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
GB1

R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, after my experience with the Alecto I had to have one. I have had about every Air pistol made that has enough power to kill small game. Including every springer, Pump, and CO2. In about 1979 I bought one of the first ever produced Sheridan HB pumps. It was the most powerful air pistol I've ever shot. Even though later in my life I bought The HW45 in .20, the sheridan was hands down more accurate and powerful. My HB has a machined receiver with adjustable target sights and a finely tuned trigger with a wide trigger shoe. Nothing could beat the old pump handgun, not even at nearly 10X the price of the HW45!

A few weeks ago I shot a .22 caliber Webley Alecto. it's a 3 pump Pneumatic. It's a bit bulky but much lighter then the Sheridan and way lighter then the HW45. It has flawless adjustable sights, the most adjustable trigger ever made ( I think?) and a three pump maximum to full power which is claimed to be 500fps in .22 caliber. It's 100% recoilless too.

It's shoots a one hole group with open sights at 30 feet with ease every time. Beats the Sheridan hands down in that department. It beats any hand gun I've ever shot in that department! Shooting 14.3 grain Crossman pointed pellets I'm getting 505-512fps So it's even more powerful then the sheridan too.

It took 30 plus years but there is a new leader in airgun pistol world. This thing is simply put the best all around air handgun made for vermin and shooting outside. There is no handgun more powerful short of a PCP, and unless Serious competition is involved this will be more accurate then anyone will likely be able to shoot it.

It's a bit loud, but has the "PCP" crack that just feels so powerful when the trigger is touched off. The only down side is the bulk, it's about the size of a Desert Eagle. There is a weaver scope rail molded into the frame as well as an Accessory rail for an under-barrel Laser. That laser is definitely in my future for this. With the Laser this will be the most pigeon and rabbit slaying 25 yard air pistol ever made.

My 9yo son shoot bulls-eyes with this consistently, and pop cans at 30 plus yards. It's about as much fun as a airgun can provide!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (16penny, 16gage, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,622
Posts18,492,791
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.