Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
And I know from your incredibly ignorant posts that you know next to nothing about a steroid Benjamin. No ? Then why don't you know how many pumps it takes to reach maximum power with a steroid gun and why don't you know that one of the features offered by Mac1 is cutting dovetail slots in the receiver to facilitate solid, convenient scope mounting Mr. airgun expert ? What a [bleep]' ignorant moron !

I know all about Steroid Benjamins.

Enough to know you are totally full of schit about them as well- steroided or not. wink

First of all, by the time you pay for the Benjamin rifle and the Steroid conversion it costs what a Maruader does.

Secondly, you and I BOTH know that nowhere NEAR the velocity of a Marauder can be achieve with a steroid converted Benjamin with less than 8 pumps. Period.

And finally , even if you solidly mount a scope over the receiver, it is STILL in the way for secure holding of the rifle while pumping. Which is why Benjamin OR Sheridan did not design them with scope dovetails in the first place.

And like I said dipschit, your Steroid Benji still is a SINGLE SHOT with a crappy trigger and is as loud as a powder gun.

So that makes TWO guns you are clueless about.

Last edited by jim62; 09/19/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jim62
And I know from your incredibly ignorant posts that you know next to nothing about a steroid Benjamin. No ? Then why don't you know how many pumps it takes to reach maximum power with a steroid gun and why don't you know that one of the features offered by Mac1 is cutting dovetail slots in the receiver to facilitate solid, convenient scope mounting Mr. airgun expert ? What a [bleep]' ignorant moron !

I know all about Steroid benjamins.

First of all, by the time you pay for the Benjamin rifle and the Steroid conversion it costs what a Maruader does.

Secondly you and I BOTH know that nowhere NEAR the velocity of a Marauder can be achieve with a steroid Benjamin with less than 8 pumps.

And finally you dumbhuck, even if you solidly mount a scope over the receiver, it is STILL in the way for secure holding of the rifle while pumping.

And like I said dipschit, your Steroid Benji still is a SINGLE SHOT with a SCHITTY trigger and is as loud as a powder gun.

Congratulations.

You are officially a sucker.
Well with 14 pumps {which is max on a steroid gun mr. airgun expert} it launches pellets of equal weight nearly as fast as your Marauder. Not much need to pump it that far for backyard plinking or bird feeder patrol though, as it produces 450 fps with a 14 gr. pellet at just 3 pumps. The 2.5 lb trigger {from Mac1}isn't great but it doesn't seem too terrible either. Your Marauder is still an underpowered joke compared to a .22 or .22 magnum and not very suitable for MY small game hunting uses. I'd love to see it "outperform" my lowly Marlin 60 on running cottontails in front of my beagles !

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

First of all, by the time you pay for the Benjamin rifle and the Steroid conversion it costs what a Marauder does.

Secondly you and I BOTH know that nowhere NEAR the velocity of a Marauder can be achieve with a steroid Benjamin with less than 8 pumps.

And finally you dumbhuck, even if you solidly mount a scope over the receiver, it is STILL in the way for secure holding of the rifle while pumping.

And like I said dipschit, your Steroid Benji still is a SINGLE SHOT with a SCHITTY trigger and is as loud as a powder gun.

Congratulations.

Well with 14 pumps {which is max on a steroid gun mr. airgun expert} it launches pellets of equal weight nearly as fast as your Marauder. Not much need to pump it that far for backyard plinking or bird feeder patrol though, as it produces 450 fps with a 14 gr. pellet at just 3 pumps. The 2.5 lb trigger {from Mac1}isn't great but it doesn't seem too terrible either. Your Marauder is still an underpowered joke compared to a .22 or .22 magnum and not very suitable for MY small game hunting uses. I'd love to see it "outperform" my lowly Marlin 60 on running cottontails in front of my beagles !

Standard number of pumps on a Benjamin is 8.. not 14. That steroid conversion is not exactly a "bargain" in terms of performance.

As far as the triggers go, even at 2.5lbs the steroid trigger is SCHIT compared to a Marauder. But then again, you've never even shot a Marauder so how the [bleep] would your ignorant azz know that?

As far as your Marlin m60 goes.. this is an airgun forum.
Your arguments are pretty damn weak if you have to bring up a rimfire rifle to deflect what an archaic POS your Benjamin is

I have a 30-06 Mauser that makes your Marlin m60 look like a pop gun in terms of BOTH power and accuracy..So what?

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

First of all, by the time you pay for the Benjamin rifle and the Steroid conversion it costs what a Marauder does.

Congratulations.

Standard number of pumps on a Benjamin is 8.. not 14. That steroid conversion is not exactly a "bargain" in terms of performance.

As far as the triggers go, even at 2.5lbs the steroid trigger is SCHIT compared to a Marauder. But then again, you've never even shot a Marauder so how the [bleep] would your ignorant azz know that?

As far as your Marlin m60 goes.. this is an airgun forum.
Your arguments are pretty damn weak if you have to bring up a rimfire rifle to deflect what an archaic POS your Benjamin is

I have a 30-06 Mauser that makes your Marlin m60 look like a pop gun in terms of BOTH power and accuracy..So what?

How's that Mauser work on running cottontails MORON ? You've missed the gist of the whole argument here {surprise, surprise, DUMBASS} which is airguns vs. firearms for small game/varmint hunting and for that the airguns come in a piss poor second place compared to rimfire rifles. Oh, and the whole point of the steroid conversion is to beef up the standard gun with stonger seals/valves/pump linkage SO THAT YOU CAN PUMP IT MORE TIMES TO HIGHER PRESSURE FOR MORE VELOCITY AND LONGER LIFE/IMPROVED DURABILITY. YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAM THING ABOUT STEROIDS OR MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE AND THAT'S AS OBVIOUS AS THE POINT ON THE TOP OF YOUR THICK [bleep]' SKULL, RETARD !!!!!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well, like I said.. this is an AIRGUN forum.

If you'd ever owned a Marauder and USED it you'd see than anything inside 75 yards from Jack rabbits on down you loose or miss would be YOUR fault- no Marlin m60 needed.

And I don't shoot cottontails RUNNING like some slob hunter like you. You sound more inbred with each post you make.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up centerfires and rimfires every time your ignorant opinions on airguns are questioned.

BTW, you could TOTALLY rebuild a Benjamin pumper and it still would be in inefficient, archaic POS.

As it stands a Steroided Benjamin makes a Marauder look like a [bleep] bargain.

To all gunmaker critics-
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

If you'd ever owned a Marauder and USED it you'd see than anything inside 75 yards from Jack rabbits on down you loose or miss would be YOUR fault- no Marlin m60 needed.

And I don't shoot cottontails RUNNING like some slob hunter like you. You sound more inbred with each post you make.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up centerfires and rimfires every time your ignorant opinions on airguns are questioned.

BTW, you could TOTALLY rebuild a Benjamin pumper and it still would be in inefficient, archaic POS.

The only "slob hunter" here is you. I've run rabbits with beagles for 35 years and after killing thousands of them with shotguns I started using a .22 in an effort to put some sport back into the shooting. The shotgun makes it so easy even a dumbphuck like you could do it but it gets to the point where it's just slaughter for anyone who can shoot. High velocity hollow point .22 LR's will stop them even with hits through the guts or hind legs and any wounded rabbits are quickly run down by the dogs. Your famous Marauder would be woefully inadequate for such use and the vast superiority of the semi automatic .22 would be immediately apparent even to an idiot like you. Stupid city slicker !

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The only "slob hunter" here is you. I've run rabbits with beagles for 35 years and after killing thousands of them with shotguns I started using a .22 in an effort to put some sport back into the shooting. The shotgun makes it so easy even a dumbphuck like you could do it but it gets to the point where it's just slaughter for anyone who can shoot. High velocity hollow point .22 LR's will stop them even with hits through the guts or hind legs and any wounded rabbits are quickly run down by the dogs. Moron.

Apparently, using a good .22 PCP Air rifle rifle is BEYOND your skill set as a hunter or rifleman..

Hence the 22 Semi Auto, dogs and gut shooting rabbits.

You are a sad little [bleep].

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Nope, no banjo and I don't carry a stupid hand pump or wimpy air rifle around with me either. As for my skill set as a hunter and rifleman, a stupid city slicker such as yourself could never hope to be my equal. Shooting sitting rabbits is akin to ground sluicing birds or shooting fish in a barrel. Such things are best left to bumbling, incompetent wannabe's such as yourself.. Do you prefer to shoot your game inside a cage or are you good with just shooting it on the sit out from under your neighbors bird feeders ? You're obviously a pitifully unskilled and stupid little wretch so it's probably best if you stick with whatevers been workin' for ya..

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Nope, no banjo and I don't carry a stupid hand pump or wimpy air rifle around with me either. As for my skill set as a hunter and rifleman, a stupid city slicker such as yourself could never hope to be my equal. Shooting sitting rabbits is akin to ground sluicing birds or shooting fish in a barrel. Such things are best left to bumbling, incompetent wannabe's like you. Do you prefer to shoot your game inside a cage or are you good with just shooting it on the sit out from under your neighbors bird feeders ?

Well azzhole, your "skill set" could be put in a small thimble with room left over for a Buick.

I've packed into wilderness areas from Montana to New Mexico and hauled deer and Elk out of them all by my lonesome with just a good rifle.. And your dog running, gutshooting self calls me a "city slicker"...

That's rich. wink

Well no matter WHERE you were born or live - you ARE a slob hunter.. dogs or not.

Too bad your father slept with his sister and bore your sorry azz..

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My dad didn't have time to bang his sister cuz he was too busy bangin' the schitt outta your trampy momma. You do have some imagination there city slicker, even if you are a pitiful, stupid, liein' SOB..

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My dad didn't have time to bang his sister cuz he was too busy [bleep]' the schitt outta your trampy momma.

Your dad was too busy screwing farm animals to mess with any women other than his sister.

Apparently, you and he both like taking animals in the azz.

Figures, "Banjoboy".

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
That just goes to prove that If you can imagine yourself an accomplished outdoorsman, hunter and "airgun expert" you can imagine just about anything. Keep it up and someday you'll be able to imagine yourself intelligent too. Attaboy Goober !!!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That just goes to prove that If you can imagine yourself an accomplished outdoorsman, hunter and "airgun expert" you can imagine just about anything. Keep it up and someday you'll be able to imagine yourself intelligent too. Attaboy Goober !!!

Well, Banjoboy,

Unlike you, I have done all of the worthy things of which I claim.

The only thing you have done here is criticize airguns which you have never owned or fired, compared Airguns to firearms when your statements are proven false and then brag about gut-shooting rabbits with semi auto rimfires while running them with dogs.

You are a PATHETIC excuse for a so called "sportsman"..

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

The only thing you have done here is criticize airguns which you have never owned or fired, compared Airguns to firearms when your arguments get shot down and then brag about gut-shooting rabbits run with dogs with semi auto rifles.

You haven't done anything worthy. All you've done is PROVE what an ignorant, stupid, pathetic,low class, white trash PIECE OF SCHITT you really are. My dad didn't [bleep] farm animals but yours OBVIOUSLY did and you're the unfortunate, sickening result.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The only thing you have done here is criticize airguns which you have never owned or fired, compared Airguns to firearms when your arguments get shot down and then brag about gut-shooting rabbits run with dogs with semi auto rifles.

You haven't done anything worthy. All you've done is PROVE what an ignorant, stupid, pathetic, of low class white trash PIECE OF SCHITT you really are. My dad didn't [bleep] farm animals but yours OBVIOUSLY did and you're the unfortunate, sickening result.

You gut shoot rabbits with the help of dogs and call me "white trash"?

That's funny stuff, hillbilly boy. grin

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You haven't done anything worthy. All you've done is PROVE what an ignorant, stupid, pathetic, of low class white trash PIECE OF SCHITT you really are. My dad didn't [bleep] farm animals but yours OBVIOUSLY did and you're the unfortunate, sickening result.

You gut shoot rabbits with the help of dogs and call me "white trash"?

That's funny stuff, hillbilly boy. grin

Obviously you don't know anything about rabbit hunting with dogs either you wannabe, white trash, piece -o- schit. By your definition, bird hunting with dogs and shotguns would have to be "unsportsman like" too. Better stick to sniping them on the sit off your birdfeeder then. Running rabbits can be wounded with shotguns or .22's and it's no different than what happens when you knock down a pheasant and the dog brings it back still alive. It happens when you hunt running/flying game and if your stupid little city slicker ass can't stomach it, you'd better stick to golf or knitting or whatever the hell you city slickers do. Man you are one WORTHLESS, STUPID MUTHER [bleep] !

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Coming from a gutshooting slob hunter like yourself, that's a funny little rant.

Hillbilly boy. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Coming from a gutshooting slob hunter like yourself, that's a funny little rant.

Hillbilly boy. wink

I guess it might be funny to a dumbschitt city slicker that doesn't know a damn thing about the realities of hunting. Or air guns. You really are in over your head and your lack of knowledge and experience is plain to see.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Hillbilly boy. wink

I guess it might be funny to a dumbschitt city slicker that doesn't know a damn thing about the realities of hunting. Or air guns.

I know about the realities of slob hunters like you who don't give a damn about game suffering needlessly do to their piss poor shooting..

You exemplify THAT , " Rambo "...

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Hillbilly boy. wink

I guess it might be funny to a dumbschitt city slicker that doesn't know a damn thing about the realities of hunting. Or air guns.

I know about the realities of slob hunters like you who don't give a damn about game suffering needlessly do to their piss poor shooting..

You exemplify THAT , " Rambo "...
I know about the realities of little sissy boys like you too. It's pretty obvious you've never done any hunting outside your back yard over the bird feeder with your massively powerful and silent little ground sluicers, poaching rifle. It's no wonder that you don't approve of shooting flying/running game as I'm sure you wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of ever hitting a moving target anyway. What a sad little excuse for a man. Are you even a man or just a little snot nosed brat playing with daddy's BB gun ? Don't bother answering that as I already know you're a delusional liar and you have nothing of any value to say.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 58 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.