Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Been trying to reply to an email from a troop over there.
Email address is so and so "@downrange.com"
Keeps getting bounced by AOL as undeliverable.

Anyone here use it?
Thanks

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In a related matter, how long have you had douchebag.com?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
In a related matter, how long have you had douchebag.com?

grin grin grin

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Can always count on the crossdresser and home gym spokes(man?) from MT for some pointless observations.

But no, "we're not stalkers". LMAO!

Answer the Fing question or go play with your sheep.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
If the individual is in the Army, you could try to send to his official Army e-mail account. The normal protocol for that is firstname.lastnameafghan.swa.army.mil

Sometimes middle initials are used; i.e. firstname.MI.lastnameafghan.swa.army.mil

firstname.lastnameus.army.mil should also work.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
40mile, Thanks, He didn't give me a full name. I suspect it was just one of the stalkers from here faking up a message to indicate an interest in purchasing something.

Apparently there is no such ISP as "downrange.com"

Too bad that we have to tolerate such conduct but that's the Internet for you.
It came via the GB server and has been reported to their fraud department.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goodiewrench

Not counting the multiple times here, how many forums have you been kicked off for being a complete douche bag?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yes I have been there it says "coming soon" and therefore I hardly think anyone could have sent me sent me an email thru the GB server from a site that does not exist (from Afghanistan.)

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for reinforcing my comment about the small number of OCD stalkers we have on this site as well as many other sites.

The topic is about an ISP, not about your sad, so sad, need to bring attention to yourself.
As usual you have nothing to offer, just blah, blah, blah.

Do the adults a favor who are trying to provide some help and STFU.

BTW, you get a lot of action when you visit the local watering hole in that outfit ?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Larry, was this a LAYAWAY that went bad grin

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently there is no such ISP as "downrange.com"

The domain exists. Search "whois downrange.com" to get the registration info and contact info. Likely won't help much, e-mail to admin or tech may just be ignored.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Jimmy, have not seen you trolling as of late.

No it was not a lay-a-way that went bad, it was a person asking about my lay-a-away plan...... you know the same one 100s of people/dealers on the various gun auction sites offer. You do know, don't you ?

Actually I have to get downtown and ship FOUR completed antiques that were all done on lay-a-way over the past several months. Gonna be a big bill for all the insurance to cover them.

Funny how you trolls can't let go of this lay-a-way thing. Guess you never heard of J.C. Penny in nowhereville USA where you reside.

What the heck, I'll just keep providing what the customers want, you keep living behind the curtain.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nighthawk, thanks I'll give that a try.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No it was not a lay-a-way that went bad, it was a person asking about my lay-a-away plan...... you know the same one 100s of people/dealers on the various gun auction sites offer. You do know, don't you ?

Actually I have to get downtown and ship FOUR completed antiques that were all done on lay-a-way over the past several months. Gonna be a big bill for all the insurance to cover them.

Funny how you trolls can't let go of this lay-a-way thing. Guess you never heard of J.C. Penny in nowhereville USA where you reside.

What the heck, I'll just keep providing what the customers want, you keep living behind the curtain.

YES LaRRY. it seems to have worked very well for you here in the classifieds grin

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes I have been there it says "coming soon" and therefore I hardly think anyone could have sent me sent me an email thru the GB server from a site that does not exist (from Afghanistan.)

All that means is the website is coming soon or perhaps never be developed. It could still be an active email address.

When I opened my website, my email was deliverable, and the website wasn't yet built. All depends on who they got their website domain through.

Some people get their own domain name just to have a unique email address, even if they don't plan on developing the website.

Having responded to that issue, I believe your still a douche.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Not counting the multiple times here, how many forums have you been kicked off for being a complete douche bag?

[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funny Lawrence you keep referencing all manner of businesses that use lay-away for sales. Are you saying that you conduct a business selling firearms?
As far as I can see you don't have an F.F.L. how does that work? No F.F.L. of any classification registered for you in all of Pinedale Wy.?
How can you do so much "business" in firearms sales without one?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"I'll just keep providing what the customers want"

would you mind telling me how THAT could in any way, shape, or form be construed as relating to a "Business" ?

that's just a "Figure of speech",...that's all.

"Customers",.....plural,.....HMMmmmmmm

wink

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well Mr Griz, why don't YOU provide PM me your user I.D.s on Ebay, GunBroker, GunsAmerica etc so we can see how well your "business" on the Internet is doing ?

As far a Jimmy goes: Suggest you take a little search through all my posts in the Classified section, see what I have purchased, contact each and every seller and see what a dirtbag to do "business" with I am.

You see I know the answer already, you don't, so "when in doubt" just put on your troll hat and sadly try to pirate a thread on a subject of which you know nothing.

As for poor dumb Thomas.... well maybe you need to read the BATF regs on a private individual selling a firearm. Hint: antiques need no paperwork, modern firearms need to be shipped to a licensed FFL. Neither constitutes a "business", if it did there would be 100s of folks on this site who are buying and selling modern guns who do not hold FFLs. They are hardly "in business". So as usual, you are incorrect. Guess you missed the word "antique" as well, and then foolishly making the incorrect conclusion that all antiques are firearms. Check your PBS listing for "Antiques Roadshow"....may prove enlightening.
Hint #2: you cannot sell firearms on Ebay.

To the folks who actually addressed my question, Thank You.

This thread is going in the dust bin, so if you trolls want to continue your stupid conduct, feel free BUT your audience will only consist of fellow trolls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,392
Posts18,469,896
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.