Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hey all,

Need to thin the herd and raise some cash so here are some beauties. If you know about Barkies I don't need to say anymore. If you don't, they're semi-custom/production knives with A2 steel (convex edge) made to Mike Stewart's specs. Check 'em out on 'Knife Forums' and places like "Knivesshipfree.com". They're are great knives with a lifetime warranty.

All prices include shipping.

[Linked Image]

From left to right:

1. Aurora bushcraft knife with Black Palm handle with Antique Ivory bolsters: Brand new-never stropped $200

2. Canadian Special with Desert Ironwood Burl: Been stropped and cut paper only $210

3. Fox River Special with Black Mesquite Burl and red liners: Sweet ass knife! NOT FOR SALE (my personal hunting knife)

4. Gunny with Golden Elder Burl: Brand New never stropped $170 SOLD

5. My ENZO with highly figured olive wood and D2 steel--NOT FOR SALE

6. Liten Bror with Cocobolo and CPM 3V steel Scandi/Convex grind: Never used nor stropped $180

7. Lil' Canadian with Spalted Maple Burl (stabilized) with black liners and CPM 3V steel. Used quite a bit could use sharpening but in good shape $200

8. Woodland Special with Desert Ironwood (not burl) and mosaic pins. Cut paper and been stropped $150

9. Mini-Skinner with Antique Ivory bolsters and 'Cheetah' spacer: 12c27 SS blade NOT FOR SALE-yet. (Great EDC)

10. Little Creek with Ambonyia Burl: NOT FOR SALE

I've got the original boxes for all of these.

Checks (got to clear), M.O. or Paypal +3%

PM me for details. NO TRADES.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
btt

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
bump

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Figures, the two that caugth my eye are both followed by NOT FOR SALE

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Hey all,

Need to thin the herd and raise some cash so here are some beauties. If you know about Barkies I don't need to say anymore. If you don't, they're semi-custom/production knives with A2 steel (convex edge) made to Mike Stewart's specs. Check 'em out on 'Knife Forums' and places like "Knivesshipfree.com". They're are great knives with a lifetime warranty.

[Linked Image]

From left to right:

1. Aurora bushcraft knife with Black Palm handle with Antique Ivory bolsters: Brand new-never stropped $200

2. Canadian Special with Desert Ironwood Burl: Been stropped and cut paper only $210

3. Fox River Special with Black Mesquite Burl and red liners: Sweet ass knife! NOT FOR SALE (my personal hunting knife)

6. Liten Bror with Cocobolo and CPM 3V steel Scandi/Convex grind: Never used nor stropped $180

7. Lil' Canadian with Spalted Maple Burl (stabilized) with black liners and CPM 3V steel. Used quite a bit could use sharpening but in good shape $200

8. Woodland Special with Desert Ironwood (not burl) and mosaic pins. Cut paper and been stropped $150

9. Mini-Skinner with Antique Ivory bolsters and 'Cheetah' spacer: 12c27 SS blade NOT FOR SALE-yet. (Great EDC)

10. Little Creek with Ambonyia Burl: NOT FOR SALE

FORGOT TO ADD THAT THEY ALL COME WITH NICE LEATHER SHEATHS!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really like that #8!!! Nice collection...

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I meant #9!!! Ivory does it for me....

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Hey all,

[Linked Image]

From left to right:

6. Liten Bror with Cocobolo and CPM 3V steel Scandi/Convex grind: Never used nor stropped $180 SOLD

8. Woodland Special with Desert Ironwood (not burl) and mosaic pins. Cut paper and been stropped $150 SPF

10. Little Creek with Ambonyia Burl: NOT FOR SALE YET

Feel free to make offers--no lowballs, please!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
bump

W
W
Still have the Liten Bror?

Whiskeyfox

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
you might try to PM Mojo since this is a few months old... better chance he'll see it

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.