Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If Kucinic is anti imperial and Paul is anti imperial, what on earth would be wrong

well, I don't know what those two whack jobs have against old Chryslers, but I'll take your word for it.

you guys do sound just like a commie agitator with your "empire" bullshit....it is a natural match when the loons of the left come full circle and meet with the loons of the "right".
You know you neocons are all about empire, Steve. Why do you work so hard to deny it when the big boys among your ilk speak of it openly and proudly. Do you prefer hegemony?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Kucinic is anti imperial and Paul is anti imperial, what on earth would be wrong

well, I don't know what those two whack jobs have against old Chryslers, but I'll take your word for it.

you guys do sound just like a commie agitator with your "empire" bullshit....it is a natural match when the loons of the left come full circle and meet with the loons of the "right".

only a slight slither to the Barakian depths of silliness.

I can't begin to count how many times I've handed TRKOOK his ass on this imperial nonsense yet he keeps coming back for more like the Black Knight on Monty Python. There just aren't any bounds to his idiocy. I know maybe a picture might help, you think? Hey TRKOOK, show me a similar one of the US, unless of course you are speaking about Manifest Destiny...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by jorgeI; 09/21/11.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I can't begin to count how many times I've handed TRKOOK his ass on this imperial nonsense yet he keeps coming back for more like the Black Knight on Monty Python. There just aren't any bounds to his idiocy.
What a coincidence! That's exactly my impression of our past exchanges, except the other way around. Amazing how that works, isn't it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see you've learned to cherry pick like that (thankfully) departed alcohol addled loser used to do. See the edited post above junior, maybe a picture might get through that underachieving mind of yours. Somehow I doubt it.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MacLorry
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Your post is in error.

Google up some things and then post again.

Take a good look at the Libertarian Party website and then tell me what you think I got wrong.
You're wrong. As Ronald Reagan correctly stated, libertarianism is at the core of authentic conservatism. Conservatism differs only with regard to limiting solutions to those with proven and longstanding track records for promoting and preserving liberty, such as the rule of law, a strict construction of the US Constitution, sound money, decentralized governance, a non-interventionist foreign policy, free markets, defense of family privacy against government intrusion, opposition to central economic and monetary planning, etc.

According to the Libertarian Party, you're wrong. They don't see libertarian being on or either side of a line drawn between conservative and liberal, but something different.

You're also putting words in Reagan's mouth. What he actually said back in 1975 was "If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals�if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is." Yet during his presidency Reagan was anything but a hands-off isolationists as Ron Paul proposes, and Reagan promoted strong anti-drug law enforcement, something Ron Paul thinks is none of the government's business. Reagan also increased the size of government and the national debt greatly. Reagan was a conservative, but not a libertarian in the way Ron Paul is libertarian.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since no one else has said it - Kucinic does have a hot wife, though - a tall young redhead.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Your post is in error.

Take a good look at the Libertarian Party website and then tell me what you think I got wrong.
You're wrong. As Ronald Reagan correctly stated, libertarianism is at the core of authentic conservatism. Conservatism differs only with regard to limiting solutions to those with proven and longstanding track records for promoting and preserving liberty, such as the rule of law, a strict construction of the US Constitution, sound money, decentralized governance, a non-interventionist foreign policy, free markets, defense of family privacy against government intrusion, opposition to central economic and monetary planning, etc.

According to the Libertarian Party, you're wrong. They don't see libertarian between on or either side of a line drawn between conservative and liberal, but something different.

You're also putting words in Reagan's mouth. What he actually said back in 1975 was "If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals�if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is." Yet during his presidency Reagan was anything but a hands-off isolationists as Ron Paul proposes, and Reagan promoted strong anti-drug law enforcement, something Ron Paul thinks is none of the government's business. Reagan also increased the size of government and the national debt greatly. Reagan was a conservative, but not a libertarian in the way Ron Paul is libertarian.

Reagan was a debt tripling, bought and paid for neocon...and former democrat.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh no, say it ain't so Mr No

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Regardless of what you might think of his presidency, he articulated authentic conservatism.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Regardless of what you might think of his presidency, he articulated authentic conservatism.

hey, he's your new blow buddy.....he's a Paulbot so he must be OK, huh?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Buehler???

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

hey, he's your new blow buddy.....he's a Paulbot so he must be OK, huh?
Sort of goes against your theory that Paul supporters are all lockstep Paulbots, eh?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The empire of which the sun never set

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Buehler???

[Linked Image]
How many times shall we go through this routine, jorge? Just review our previous threads on these topics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Your post is in error.

The part about Reagan came after and had nothing to do with my prior post that you said was wrong. It's not wrong and you haven't provided any rebuttal to what I wrote.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Buehler???

[Linked Image]
How many times shall we go through this routine, jorge? Just review our previous threads on these topics.

===================

Translation...I have to remember my own stupidity so I'm not always forced to tell someone to go back and read my prior stupidity.

Jorge...now you know why they limit him to 6th graders and a curriculum he must adhere to.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Way to go, Steve, my eyes rolled so hard my gyros uncaged.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And by the way, it's okay to be a libertarian without capitalization.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
And by the way, it's okay to be a libertarian without capitalization.
Sure. I consider the libertarians valuable allies against big government neocons.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I like Dennis. I think he's an honest politician.

I agree, I lived through the financial woes in Cleveland, when he let the city go into default.
The previous dirty ( and black ) administrations stole everything.

Denny may come up with some really kooky sound bites
but he IS the honest politician responsible with his constitutents.

He will still meet everyone down at the dinner, just like he did in his 20's a city council rep.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 2,026 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.