Hop To
C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Campfire,

deltaoutdoorsman.com has been given permission by Val @ IOR to offer a killer deal on these binos. The optical quality is outstanding and the field of view & color resolution is on par or better than many competing binos on the market priced in the $700-$900 range. They are rugged in construction and are well suited for both the tactical shooter or hunter who wants excellent optical performance, durability, and generous egronomic design. Below are the market description & specs from the valdada.com website:

Brand new for 2010! The new 10 x 42 TACTICAL RANGING XTREME series, feature our classic Black rubber armor look and the most comfortable eyecups ever made. This model is a roof prism design that offers a very compact, lightweight package with center focus and locking focus wheel. The model with our MP-8 reticule has individual focus adjustments and center focus, to insure a perfect alignment and projection of the reticule on the target viwed. The unit is waterproof, has attached individual objective covers, comes with a nice padded neck strap and a case. Lenses feature ED glass and broad band fully multicoating technology for a crystal clear, glare free image and a beautiful field of view. Very generous eyerelief with the most comfortable eyecups that fold down to accomodate eyeglass wearers.

MAGNIFICATION.............................................10X
OBJECTIVE SIZE.............................................42 mm
FIELD OF VIEW...............................................382 ft @ 1000 yds
MINIMUM CLOSE FOCUS..................................9.9 ft.
EXIT PUPIL DIAMETER.....................................4.2 mm
EYE RELIEF.....................................................18 mm
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT....................................-/+ 5 dpt.
INTERPUPILARY DISTANCE RANGE...................56 mm to 72mm
TWILIGHT INDEX............................................20.5
WATERPROOF.................................................10 ft.
LENGHT..........................................................5.4 inch
WIDTH FOLDED...............................................4.9 inch
WEIGHT..........................................................24 oz.

Of particular note, these binos use the IOR MP-8 reticle, giving the user the ability to mil their targets. For you guys who are currently running an IOR scope with MP-8 reticle, this gives you & your spotter the ability to match reticles for shot calls!

I've been using these binos for t&e for about a month now & have been very pleased with the performance & usuability of the reticle. Regardless of whether I'm wearing glasses or contacts, I've been able to get a comfortable, consistant view. A couple of shooters from snipershide.com have also demo'd them for a weekend shoot in August and were similiarly impressed with the ergonomics, build quality and usability of the reticle when shooting unknown distances.

Like I mentioned above, Val @ IOR has given us permission to offer a special on these binos. Price for the binos is $399.00 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. To sweeten the deal, deltaoutdoorsman.com is going to throw in for FREE a Bushnell Field Tripod AND Tripod adaptor. This will give the owner the ability to run the binos solo (for run & gun, hunting, or general use) or as a fixed spotter where a stable platform is needed.

I'll be setting up this promo on deltaoutdoorsman.com for online purchase. It will be listed under the "IOR Tactical Riflescopes" catagory. Or, you can PM, call or email your order, whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks for looking & please feel free to ask if you have questions. I sincerely think you'll find a LOT of value & performance it this setup. Also, we'd like to say "Thanks" to the Campfire for allowing us to be a site sponsor & work with the membership here.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Damn.... of all the times to busted azz broke.

Folks, IOR glass is simply incredible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
offer up some 40 mm scopes

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ceylonc, I was told these are made in China, Could you confirm that?

Last edited by 338rcm; 10/08/11.
C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by 338rcm
ceylonc, I was told these are made in China, Could you confirm that?

The glass is Japanese, bino assembly in Hong Kong.

The durability & optical performance is outstanding. Like I mentioned above, these were put through t&e (test & evaluation) by some experienced, knowledgable shooters who don't baby their gear. We wanted to make SURE the binos are built to a standard expected by folks here. These IOR TRX binos did not disappoint & will make a nice addition to any hunter's or shooter's gear bag. Consider that you're ALSO getting a tripod & bino adaptor and you have a nice setup for a number of different application.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for the interest!

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Ceylon.

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
offer up some 40 mm scopes

I assume you're referring to their 40mm tube scopes? If so, which model(s)?

Thanks
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
ttt

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
PMs replied. Still have a few setups available for immediate shipping.

Thanks
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
bump

IC B3

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
PMs replied

C
ceylonc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
bump more of these setups are available & ready to ship!

questions, please get in touch!

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 29aholic, 264mag, 30 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,492
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.