-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And I would like to add I never bought the first iteration of bigsqueeze's bullschit, the redux where "Tom" keeps jumping up and down for attention, nor phase three where bigsqueeze tries to brush out on all of it.

Too GD funny!

Travis

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Glad to hear you're alive. It does, however, seem a little odd that these "kids" happened to get ahold of your passwords and happened to misspell "Escolade" the same way you do...AND "they" tend to use commas instead of periods in their ellipses (...) as well,,,just like you...hmmmm?

Not saying anyone's lying, but if you step back and think about it, maybe you can understand where the suspicion comes from.

Maybe we should all just move on and talk about guns or something.

Last edited by ShootDogs; 10/14/11.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a waste of bandwidth. I'm surprised Rick Bin is so hard up for page views, that he puts up with Big Ass's bullshit.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I just don't know what to believe anymore.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can believe Big Azz is an attention whoring bag of bullshit.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Welcome back from your trip to the "other side"! laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Squeeze, are you one of those slow old school, stumble around zombies or one of the modern fast, rage filled ones? Gotta know for my practice sessions.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great, now responding in a cordial manner to a death on the 'fire can make you look like an ass. The list is getting quite long.

I don't pretend to know the truth, and quite probably never will; regardless, squeeze's posts are now suspect (either of his own doing, or not). If it's the latter - two smart dumb-ass kids would be posting a webcam apology on this forum. If it's the former, well -. (nothing I'd say in public)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just sent "Tom" a check for your Mustang. I thought it strange you are in So Cal and "Tom" had a bank in Nigeria. Does this mean you want your car back?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Glad you are alive and not 6' under....LMAO I know you are gonna deal with them and I'd be pissed if it happened to me but damn that was a good one TFF
........I imagine some are really LTAO. But for right now, this isn`t funny. Those two clowns obviously thought it was funny. Now I`ve got to deal with all the forum wrath.

There are a few on here who hate my gutts anyway. So from those like Steelhead, Carbon 12, Flinch, V-animrod, and let`s not forget the Stickboxer, they`ll just say it was all just a pre-planned and pre designed attention getter, all done on purpose which I`ll never live down or never read the end of. Here they come their field days, weeks, and months. Just the perfect crutch they need and will use when don`t like someone.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Gotta say, they sure knew a lot of info regarding squeezes vehicles and guns for just being nephews and all, I mean my wife don't know nothing about most of my guns and I surely don't go blabbing to all my relatives as to what I have.

Sheesh! Where's the gold coins?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hatari
I just sent "Tom" a check for your Mustang. I thought it strange you are in So Cal and "Tom" had a bank in Nigeria. Does this mean you want your car back?
................Hell, that`s one of the 1st things I checked. Cars and rifles.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Reason #2046 to thank the Doc in Bozeman for my vasectomy...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hot as it was in Dallas over the weekend, to bad those kids weren't with you - a little outdoor activity (work), in that kind of heat would of done 'em some good.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tom264
Gotta say, they sure knew a lot of info regarding squeezes vehicles and guns for just being nephews and all, I mean my wife don't know nothing about most of my guns and I surely don't go blabbing to all my relatives as to what I have.

That's because his posts regarding those things were just an effort to convince what he had posted in the LRH forum were true.

And if two kids typed all that schit out, they are the lamest kids on earth. Teenage boys would have had a good story about finding bigsqueeze on the bed with a [bleep], a dead hooker, and a pile of coke.

Not "golly gee, he sure was in great shape and had three nice rifles."

Gimme a [bleep] break. If you're gonna lie, at least be good at it!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mako25
Hot as it was in Dallas over the weekend, to bad those kids weren't with you - a little outdoor activity (work), in that kind of heat would of done 'em some good.

We still discussing the imaginary kids? Come on fellas...

Travis

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tom264

...........They`ve both been over before many times. Seen the cars and the rifles.

Oh so I`m suppose to live a reclusive life and not have anyone over or drive a car to their house?

Just go hide somewhere fearing that people will know what I have?

No! It is these two damn yo-yos who are responsible and will be held accountable for their actions. That`s where 100% of the blame goes.

This has nothing to do with what I have or don`t have.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[/quote] [/quote]....Well Steelhead. You should know, that you were one of the ones I thought of who probably wished that I were dead. Sorry that I disappointed you. [/quote]

Trust me Casper, I don't give a schit if people like me while I am alive, let alone when I am dead. Why worry about Steely?
I am surprised you didn't think about Boxer. Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Plane tickets, police reports, tax returns, ninjer certificates, credit card statements along with 1000's of hunting photos of Bucks, Bulls, Blackbear a grizzly and 383 hogs will prove without a doubt... that... he must be telling the truth.....

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 219DW, 51 invisible), 18,480 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,945
Posts18,539,336
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.