<br>2 Teaspoon Worchester Sauce
<br>� Teaspoon Onion Powder
<br>� Teaspoon Garlic Powder
<br>Several Drops of Liquid Smoke
<br>1 Cup of Water
<br>Dash of nutmeg
<br>1/4 cup sugar
<br>Refrigerate for 24 hours
<br>Form into logs, place on racked baking pan and bake in oven at 250deg. For 2 hours turning every 30 min. remove and let drain on paper towel till cool, Slice and eat. Great with cheese, crackers & Beer
<br>

Marine Corps, Mason, NRA Life Member & Cherokee
May you always know the Great Spirit is with you.
Years ago I swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign & DOMESTIC and no one has relieved me of that oath!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds good. Any way to make a casing for it? Will it keep with out refridgeration after you cook it?
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boggy, You beat me to the question. Our family has a sausage press from years of making homemade German sausage, but I could never figure out what they used for casings for the big Summer Sausage rolls. Guess I could call the butcher and see what they use.
<br>Sounds like a good recipe, Redman, I may have to try that. Have you ever tried to smoke your sausage?- Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
R
REDMAN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
You guys won't beleve how good it taste and once it's done you can't tell if it's beef, deer, or elk. As it cooks it makes it's caseing. when it's done I take the extra that was made, cut the links in half( the links I made were about 1ft long & 2 1/2" in dia.) rolled them in foil, put in ziplock bags and put in the freezer. That way I could give out samples to friends, but once you do that they become like little puppies they keep coming back for more. Enjoy Enjoy

Years ago I swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign & DOMESTIC and no one has relieved me of that oath!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Redman I just noticed that you have a Tbs spoon of sugar and then another 1/4 cup sugar. What is the deal here? Is it mixed in at different times or what.
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe one is regular sugar and the other icing sugar or some such.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't be that Parts. says granulated sugar and sugar. That is the same thing. Powdered sugar is confectioner's sugar. Maybe brown sugar?
<br>Hope Redman hasn't gone to the Happy Hunting Ground so he can tell us.
<br>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
R
REDMAN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Sorry!!! delete the 1/4 cup of suger as I entered it on the computer I did not see were i had entered the suger already, It's a tri-focal prob.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,826
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.