Print Thread
Hop To
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
cleared to help students be formed normally by allowing same-sex dorms to continue by DC court and supporting students in their Desires. Organized religion, one of the heads of the four headed beast, and the one that carried Jesus to the cross.

Last edited by eyeball; 12/11/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
OK, flame on, but I left my church due to their PC and support of the World Council of Churches.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Spokesman waxed eloquent about how this helps students step up and be more responsible. No mention of increasing temptation was considered. Ah, such faith----in humanity.

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
Not sure I follow. You don't like the idea of same-sex dorms?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm certain I would have been sufficiently distracted and it would have made it real hard on me- to gradiate whistle

IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SORRY, I misheard the news. Evidently the guy was a proponent Of Same-sex Dorms and brought the suit claiming discrimination in Seperate Dorms. The suit was thrown out. Good News. My Bad. Please Forgive. blush

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
cleared to help students be formed normally by allowing same-sex dorms to continue by DC court and supporting students in their Desires. Organized religion, one of the heads of the four headed beast, and the one that carried Jesus to the cross.

OK, flame on, but I left my church due to their PC and support of the World Council of Churches.

Spokesman waxed eloquent about how this helps students step up and be more responsible. No mention of increasing temptation was considered. Ah, such faith----in humanity.

I'm certain I would have been sufficiently distracted and it would have made it real hard on me- to gradiate whistle

SORRY, I misheard the news. Evidently the guy was a proponent Of Same-sex Dorms and brought the suit claiming discrimination in Seperate Dorms. The suit was thrown out. Good News. My Bad. Please Forgive. blush

WTF are you trying to say?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
my friggin' head hurts....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And he's a doctor?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
zxc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My two sisters went to an all girl, catholic university, lot of girl on girl action in the dorm's and on the roof. pepsi truck delivered every week to the mother house, lot of mix used as the occasional nun would escape, hammered. Good place to party on the week end with the straight girls.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
And he's a doctor?

Doctor/Oilman, self-reported.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Furprick
My two sisters went to an all girl, catholic university, lot of girl on girl action in the dorm's and on the roof. pepsi truck delivered every week to the mother house, lot of mix used as the occasional nun would escape, hammered. Good place to party on the week end with the straight girls.

That doesn't surprise me. I hear but but don't know for sure, that there's a lot of girl-on-girl action with high school and college girls team sports. Would not surprise me if it were true.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'd spectulate that there's a lot of boy-on-boy action with high school and college boys team sports. That Penn State scandle is just the tip of the iceberg

Wake up, smell the politician, and re-elect nobody.

"Nee how,nega bin da" (Mandarin: "Hello,dumb a$$)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,152
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.