EMAILS ONLY!
EMAILS ONLY!

Please send all messages to Jason280gmail.com

I know I am going to regret this, but I have been bitten by the 7mm bug and have to make room for a new build. I considered simply having this rifle rebarreled, but would rather go with a custom action and use an AICS stock.

I had Accurate Ordnance build this rifle for me back in November, and the round count is approximately 50-60 rounds. Rifle began as a 20" FN PBR XP, but was transformed into a sort of SPR clone. Here are the details on build:

-FN PBR XP action trued/blueprinted (controlled round feeding action)
-26" Rock 5R 1/11 twist stainless barrel with .308 chamber
-McMillan stock pillar bedded, stock refinished black Cerakote
-All metal refinished OD green Cerakote (including two magazines)
-Near 20 MOA base
-Oversized bolt knob

Total for the work was around $1400-1500, with a 3-4 week wait.

Scope is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 with the NP-R2 reticle in TPS 30mm steel rings, with sunshade and Butler Creek caps.

Rifle is a solid 1/2 MOA shooter, and is guaranteed as such by AO.

Here is a link to the original thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2970173&page=1

Rifle is about as perfect as you can ask for, and is a joy to shoot off the bench. There is minimal recoil, and is extremely accurate.

I will split up the package, but will only sell the Nightforce after I have an agreement on the rifle. Please don't email me asking me about the NXS, I will post it when it is available separately.

$3500 + shipping

Please note, I am not desperate to get rid of this rifle. If I cannot get what I am asking (or very close), I will simply keep the gun.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]