Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1B
Yeah,

Take it outside. This segement of the fire used to be a place for adults to exchange information and differing opinions --a non-name calling and drawer-dropping zone until recently.

1B

I wish things were different thanks to Bricktop this forum is awful now, he is the first person I have ever put on ignore and if people stopped putting up with him he would go away. Thankfully most guys here are decent but it doesn't take many to ruin it.

Gerry.
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Well one thing about Bricktop, he doesn't mince words or leave any doubt what he thinks about something. A good thing in my book. Sometimes I wonder "why so angry?", but he's helped me out when I asked. Now the other guy, whistle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
Well one thing about Bricktop, he doesn't mince words or leave any doubt what he thinks about something. A good thing in my book. Sometimes I wonder "why so angry?", but he's helped me out when I asked. Now the other guy, whistle

I don't want to ever have someone on ignore but he treats people so poorly hope he changes one day. Must be awful to have that much anger inside. That's all I want to say on this subject.

Gerry.
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
gerrygoat,

It's not just anger, it's self hate too.

Whatever the cause, and frankly I don't give a hoot, crapping in the fire inevitably makes good folks move on. The twisted then can have it to themselves.

1B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gerrygoat
Originally Posted by 1B
Yeah,

Take it outside. This segement of the fire used to be a place for adults to exchange information and differing opinions --a non-name calling and drawer-dropping zone until recently.

1B
I wish things were different thanks to Bricktop this forum is awful now, he is the first person I have ever put on ignore and if people stopped putting up with him he would go away. Thankfully most guys here are decent but it doesn't take many to ruin it.
What a candy ass. Some of you ladies had issues before I ever arrived. LONG before then. Hell's bells, I've been registered here nearly two years longer than your bitch ass, gerrygoat; you're just looking for a reason to whine. And based on how you've dealt with this "problem," you'll have issues yet. I suspect you'd spend your spare time whining about some other petty bullshit if I wasn't here. I don't get too bent out of shape over the "internets" or any internet message board. I have weightier things to ponder. Obviously you don't.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only "problem" is why do you lie about your race ? Sympathy ? Protection ?
"White Guilt" ?
But thanks again for the 375 !

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by interthem
The only "problem" is why do you lie about your race ? Sympathy ? Protection ?
"White Guilt" ?
But thanks again for the 375 !
Where has he lied about his race?

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 1234, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 67 invisible), 16,072 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,158
Posts18,542,764
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.