Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mntngoat
can someone tell me why the confiscated his long-guns as well?

ML
To make an example of him so you don't ever decide to deal with a criminal in the act.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The police cannot allow folks to deal with criminals on their own, because that's their only justification for existing, thus they make examples whenever they can of folks who do it.

HORSESCHIT Hawkeye,

Explain to me then why I roll out to every single medical and fire call in my jurisdiction if my only reason for existing is to make examples of people who catch their own bad guys!

My last days on I hauled a$$ out to a house on fire. I got there and met the home owner/rancher who was already outside with the wife. It was a chimney fire that caught rafters and attic insulation on fire.

He and his wife had already grabbed a couple of photo albums and some stuff. The fire was really not that bad. Anyways, I told him I would help him get his furniture out and safe outside. Whatever it took.

We went in the back of the house and scouted out what we could get out if things went bad for the firemen.

I know a bunch of cops who do the same thing whenever they get the chance. I figure someone would help me if the roles were reversed.

Med calls every single shift are no different.

Don't hand me that crap.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'll be interested in reading George's take on this.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wat they need is the Washington State law that mandates those charged with a firearms related self defense and found not guilty have all their legal fees and time loss reimbursed. It stops a DA from trying to make a name for themselves by trying to prosecute those who are not guilty of a crime.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Scott F
Wat they need is the Washington State law that mandates those charged with a firearms related self defense and found not guilty have all their legal fees and time loss reimbursed. It stops a DA from trying to make a name for themselves by trying to prosecute those who are not guilty of a crime.
The money should come from the DA's bank account, too, not from the general fund.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Should but doesn't. Thais guy was arrested but has not been brought up for trial yet. The OP stated the DA is still looking at the case. I am thinking he will never face a jury.

Time will tell.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

ML

That is what I would want to know.... how in the world do they get off doing that.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ML
To make an example of him so you don't ever decide to deal with a criminal in the act.

You can't help yourself, can you?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The police cannot allow folks to deal with criminals on their own, because that's their only justification for existing, thus they make examples whenever they can of folks who do it.

HORSESCHIT Hawkeye,

Explain to me then why I roll out to every single medical and fire call in my jurisdiction if my only reason for existing is to make examples of people who catch their own bad guys!

My last days on I hauled a$$ out to a house on fire. I got there and met the home owner/rancher who was already outside with the wife. It was a chimney fire that caught rafters and attic insulation on fire.

He and his wife had already grabbed a couple of photo albums and some stuff. The fire was really not that bad. Anyways, I told him I would help him get his furniture out and safe outside. Whatever it took.

We went in the back of the house and scouted out what we could get out if things went bad for the firemen.

I know a bunch of cops who do the same thing whenever they get the chance. I figure someone would help me if the roles were reversed.

Don't hand me that crap.
You don't like the work, get a different job. I wouldn't like work where I was "forced" to arrest people who had committed no real crime. That's why I'm not a cop.

Also, that post where you talked about telling the guy "good job" and then what he did wrong...he don't need your pat on the head.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by
Penny Dean, a spokeswoman for the Gun Owners of New Hampshire

"This homeowner fired at the ground, from all accounts, in a safe direction and held a burglar for police and did things correctly," Dean told FoxNews.com. "The fact that this man would be charged is an outrage. Burglars in New Hampshire must know it's open season, since homeowners cannot defend themselves, as evidenced by this case. This is charging the victim."

+1

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

HORSESCHIT Hawkeye,

Don't hand me that crap.
You don't like the work, get a different job. I wouldn't like work where I was "forced" to arrest people who had committed no real crime. That's why I'm not a cop.

Also, that post where you talked about telling the guy "good job" and then what he did wrong...he don't need your pat on the head.

People discussing a labor field that they have ZERO experience in, as if they know how it really works, is funny.

Please, keep it up! laugh

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
Should but doesn't. Thais guy was arrested but has not been brought up for trial yet. The OP stated the DA is still looking at the case. I am thinking he will never face a jury.

Time will tell.
Pharmacist in Okie City is in prison...just sayin'.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

HORSESCHIT Hawkeye,

Don't hand me that crap.

People discussing a labor field that they have ZERO experience in, as if they know how it really works, is funny.

Please, keep it up! laugh
It's kind of like commentary on the experience of people you don't know. Please keep that up. Or not...

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Maybe the Pharmie just thought those last few shots, after reloading, were "into the ground..."

Murphy was an optimist.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
unless there's more to the story as reported

How absurd.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Part of that "lord to serf" attitude so common among cops these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Flyfast
Maybe the Pharmie just thought those last few shots, after reloading, were "into the ground..."
They probably were. Perp's head just happened to be in the wrong place occifer. Who knew?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please, educate me. I'm more than capable of manning up and admiting that I'm wrong....

Exactly how much time have you had as a LEO?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Part of that "lord to serf" attitude so common among cops these days.

You spend a lot of time hanging out with cops these days? Is that were you draw all that expert insight?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
unless there's more to the story as reported

How absurd.
Prolly the old man got lippy with the cop. They should have tazed him and beat him down some before they cuffed him. Probably the old bassstard was guilty of something. Probably a diabetic. He's lucky they didn't just administer some righteous street justice right there. Old [bleep].

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 907brass, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.