Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 78 of 101 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 100 101
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and don't forget the strange grunting noise we heard over the ridge, and discovered two unnamed subjects standing over a big pig.

FJB
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by rockchucker
I'm going to see a doctor today to see if they can reconstruct my shoulder after shooting the 50-110
Puzzy wink

yep you got that right.

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinI dragged anudder one completely over to da Dark Side grin Gunner is now foamin' at de mouf to get on wid da paper patched bullets! grin I killed a pretty bug sow with the 44/90. Northern Dave,note that I have properly christened the Camp Chickenbuck shirt! grin
[Linked Image]

The entire escapade wuz one helluva fun time!! GREAT characters there!!! We killed us some hogs and burned us some powder!!! grin

Dam Jim that SOW has a set of nuts

them's lips smile

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had ribs and tenderloin lastnight and made up some pulled pork for the guys at the shop today, everybody seemed to enjoy.

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
servents quarters

[Linked Image]

mansion on the hill

[Linked Image]

jack the russell

[Linked Image]

hero shot

[Linked Image]

FJB
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
George you had a ton a windshield time with ET how much do you NOT know about Buffler guns now? grin

I'll never absorb all the knowledge that Jim has to offer on that, or many other, topics. I try to pick up what I can, but know that it'll take a lot more trips to scratch the surface.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
...and while I'm thinking along those lines:

Trips like this have allowed me to become friends with folks of a caliber that I otherwise would have missed. Bob, Steve (and Steve NO prior), The Judge, Pugs and his brother, bgcatty, Dan (both of you), roof, BEA, and many others would be outside my "circle" under normal circumstances. It's an honor to hunt next to them and share experiences.

Gunner.....well.......he and I would definitely get along except for the whole Yankee/Rebel thing grin . (sorry for
telling Pat you were a big ol' baby powder puzzy). Same goes for RC being a big ol' Hoosier. They're "my" people!

I would also like to point out that bgcatty's son is a credit to him and gives a negative azzhole like me hope for the future of this nation and hunters in general.

Pat...no way in hell am I gettin' all friendly wink .

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Somehow neglected to get myself in the picture, but my rifle is prettier, anyway.

[Linked Image]

Thats a dandy porker and rifle Tom, didn't get to see it, guess I was busy chasing mine up that mountain grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
gunner500's beast

[Linked Image]

Thanks for posting my boar Bobby, I appreciate it smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
big ol' SHAVED baby powder puzzy

FIXED IT FOR YOU.

hoosier?

i ain't from indy smile

FJB
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
gunner500's beast

[Linked Image]

Thanks for posting my boar Bobby, I appreciate it smile

Gunner

anytime dad

FJB
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Nice, looks like it got hit with buckshot though. shocked

HAHA, no Les, he was hit with a 215 gn Woodleigh weldcore at 88 yards from an old 303 British, note that handy piece of rib bone sticking out shocked glad I wasn't very hungry.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I should be hearing from the adoption attorney's soon Son laughLOL, you dude's were a riot.

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If they only knew the backside of me was covered in mud. When I fell into those wet leaves and mud down by the creek,it was the best I felt all morning. I think you and George were Springer Spaniels in another life. You boys hurt me bad. After 6 Alleve,I'm starting to get some feeling back in one of my legs. I thoroughly enjoyed that morning's hunt with you gents. Especially the part when it ended...downhill,on a road a ambulance could get to. I best get in shape to play with you fellas next year. Lesson learned. Thank you. Throwing away 7 1/2 pounds of peanut M&Ms this morning should give you some idea how serious I am.

Steve...didn't think you could outdo yourself from last year's gathering. I was wrong. In spite of some old friends I truly missed not being in camp,the first-timers did a fantastic job of filling some respected veteran footprints and coming across as guys who've been on these hunts from day one.

Pat...Chris right now is trying to duplicate your effort of Thursday night and he's been at his smoker since early this morning. I'll give it a taste at 830 when Chris says he'll be serving dinner. I don't know what to say,Pat...you're something special,man!

To all the new guys...it was truly a pleasure. I'd share a camp,and a dinner table,with you gents anytime.

To all the veteran guys who've shared camps with me in the past,you already know what I'm thinking. See you boys next time.

Gunner...please tell your lovely wife that was the best apple butter I ever tasted in my life.

Tom...you and Paul had Sassy laughing and proud. It was a pleasure seeing you again,sir.

Danny Boy...your 338.06 and you are more than ready for Africa. Best to you and Deb this September and I'll be seeing you soon,bro'! Thanks for the cigars and another year of good memories.

Steve and Allen...back to you guys as I'm saving the best for last. Thanks very much. Superb job! You gents raised the bar! Allen...Greg was a fine addition to this year's hunt. It was a pleasure meeting him.

I'm in for next year!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
...and while I'm thinking along those lines:

Trips like this have allowed me to become friends with folks of a caliber that I otherwise would have missed. Bob, Steve (and Steve NO prior), The Judge, Pugs and his brother, bgcatty, Dan (both of you), roof, BEA, and many others would be outside my "circle" under normal circumstances. It's an honor to hunt next to them and share experiences.

Gunner.....well.......he and I would definitely get along except for the whole Yankee/Rebel thing grin . (sorry for
telling Pat you were a big ol' baby powder puzzy). Same goes for RC being a big ol' Hoosier. They're "my" people!

I would also like to point out that bgcatty's son is a credit to him and gives a negative azzhole like me hope for the future of this nation and hunters in general.

Pat...no way in hell am I gettin' all friendly wink .

And your darned right George my friend, I am still floored by the fact you did not receive any recovered bullet's back from the slaughter house, I would have bet every thing I own that my little 45 ACP handloads would NOT go through a 250/300 poung hog.

Still shakin' my head on that one, but very glad to know if called on, they will work wink

Gunner

P.S. and that's a freshly {shaved} and powered one shocked sick

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
thanks bob.

gunner tell mom thats the best damn peach perserve iv'e ever ate

FJB
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Will do Bob and Bobby, she will be glad to hear that smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I truly enjoyed walking all over the damn place with Bob and The Judge (let me know if you want me to throw those pics up).

George

well duh! grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I'm going to see a doctor today to see if they can reconstruct my shoulder after shooting the 50-110
Puzzy wink

yep you got that right.

Hey pard....jes tell him ya are whatcha eat wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eh76
I truly enjoyed walking all over the damn place with Bob and The Judge (let me know if you want me to throw those pics up).

George

well duh! grin

I have to send them from my cell to email....can't do that without cell service here at the house. I will do so as long as Mike is okay with it.

George

Page 78 of 101 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 100 101

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,217
Posts18,524,508
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.