-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 2,579 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 2578 2579
A
A
I'm just mildly interested in if he/she's actually filled more tags than me, since he brought it up.

Connecting People.Powering the would. smile
bullet lighter
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think I know but who is Miss Alice?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Is there crust around your lips?

Serious question.

Go look in the mirror and clean up.

grin grin

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Serious question.

grin grin

yeah Standing room only with a line out the door of all the guys who think they are comedians...

any of Schticks groupies that wanna stand up for "his honor".. be my guest....

no matter how ya paint it, the guy still is a self centered egotistical douche bag... that disrespects his fellow forum members, just to give the illusion that he is better than everyone else...

ya wanna buy into it... knock yourselves out...

Last edited by Seafire; 04/23/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So can we infer from your evasiveness that indeed your 11-yr-old has NOT filled more than roughly 25 big-game tags?

Your utter and complete lack of good-faith in a conversation makes you really, really boring to me. Your act is stale, your lingo tedious, you are flat wrong over and over... your leader is frayed, hooks dull, and you've got the wrong lure running these days, friend Larry.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bok bok bok... wink

Suspect you ain't as good as you endlessly toot your horn to be, and I know what I can do. C'mon. PYCOTC and let's go have some fun next time you are visiting family down here.

Tags filled, is first of all a function of tags available. It's simply impossible to fill more that two deer tags a year in Oregon buying regular tags available to the public, and much more likely for most, is (1) solitary deer tag a year.

You love to bust balls but truth is you are hunting in a zoo and fishing in an aquarium and you know it. wink

I've cut roughly 25 big game tags (deer and elk). How many has your 11 year old filled? Just curious. Maybe he/she has filled more than me. All I can do is buy what's available and go huntin'. We don't get 6 deer tags (at 70% success rates!) like you do, or did, on Prince of Wales.

Jeff-O,

I'd not slight the fact that it's mathematically impossible for you to hang,which is but one of many points. No need for you to reiterate your Stupidity,Ineptitude and Dumbphucktitude(in no particular order),while flaunting your Imagination and playing Pretend.

Was no need for you to cite that you've been mightily outfished in conjunction.

Bless your heart!

Shefire,

I enjoy that your "best" is so dismal and as per always,it's a treat for you to cite all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are amongst the ELITE,as Do-Nothing Dumbphucks go. Congratulations?

Oddly enough,you slurk yet further and further away from particulars,only to increase the volume of your high-pitched nasal whine,as you wax eloquent upon your Vagina Monologue. Your pics are plum sparse too,for some [bleep] reason?!!? Laffin'!

Mmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Mebbe I'll establish bookends and go from the 18.5 pound BMFOTP to the 12+ pound lighter Rocktucky,if only to stay the 223AI course. Twists nearly run the gamut too,in that one is 12" and the other 7". Schit is funnier yet,that it's Greek to you!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I'll keep shooting out barrels and banging pixels,so you can "live" viacriously.

Laffin'!

'215,

Poor dumb Jeff-O can only bring Imagination to the table and that sorta entertainment ain't to be slighted. Electrical tape is "tricky",cardboard boxes a "maddening puzzle" and she saves alotta money that she don't have,by Imagining boolits and the like...from which to "amass" her incredible "knowledge","experience" and "firsthand accountings". She joyfully takes Stupidity to places it's never been before and obliviously.

PETA loves the "approach".

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
News flash...now hear this.

A middle aged man from Oregon suspects he MAY be in the lead in a race againist AN 11 YEAR OLD BOY for most big game kills.
I schit you not!

The verdict is still out, but we'll keep our fingers crossed.
Meanwhile, the middle aged man is gleefully clapping his hands in anticipation of VICTORY.

We're rooting for ya, big feller.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So can we infer from your evasiveness that indeed your 11-yr-old has NOT filled more than roughly 25 big-game tags?

Your utter and complete lack of good-faith in a conversation makes you really, really boring to me. Your act is stale, your lingo tedious, you are flat wrong over and over... your leader is frayed, hooks dull, and you've got the wrong lure running these days, friend Larry.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Bok bok bok... wink

Suspect you ain't as good as you endlessly toot your horn to be, and I know what I can do. C'mon. PYCOTC and let's go have some fun next time you are visiting family down here.

Tags filled, is first of all a function of tags available. It's simply impossible to fill more that two deer tags a year in Oregon buying regular tags available to the public, and much more likely for most, is (1) solitary deer tag a year.

You love to bust balls but truth is you are hunting in a zoo and fishing in an aquarium and you know it. wink

I've cut roughly 25 big game tags (deer and elk). How many has your 11 year old filled? Just curious. Maybe he/she has filled more than me. All I can do is buy what's available and go huntin'. We don't get 6 deer tags (at 70% success rates!) like you do, or did, on Prince of Wales.

Jeff-O,

I'd not slight the fact that it's mathematically impossible for you to hang,which is but one of many points. No need for you to reiterate your Stupidity,Ineptitude and Dumbphucktitude(in no particular order),while flaunting your Imagination and playing Pretend.

Was no need for you to cite that you've been mightily outfished in conjunction.

Bless your heart!

Shefire,

I enjoy that your "best" is so dismal and as per always,it's a treat for you to cite all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are amongst the ELITE,as Do-Nothing Dumbphucks go. Congratulations?

Oddly enough,you slurk yet further and further away from particulars,only to increase the volume of your high-pitched nasal whine,as you wax eloquent upon your Vagina Monologue. Your pics are plum sparse too,for some [bleep] reason?!!? Laffin'!

Mmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Mebbe I'll establish bookends and go from the 18.5 pound BMFOTP to the 12+ pound lighter Rocktucky,if only to stay the 223AI course. Twists nearly run the gamut too,in that one is 12" and the other 7". Schit is funnier yet,that it's Greek to you!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I'll keep shooting out barrels and banging pixels,so you can "live" viacriously.

Laffin'!

'215,

Poor dumb Jeff-O can only bring Imagination to the table and that sorta entertainment ain't to be slighted. Electrical tape is "tricky",cardboard boxes a "maddening puzzle" and she saves alotta money that she don't have,by Imagining boolits and the like...from which to "amass" her incredible "knowledge","experience" and "firsthand accountings". She joyfully takes Stupidity to places it's never been before and obliviously.

PETA loves the "approach".

Laffin'!

Holy balls. Jeff, you got some [bleep]' problems...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave

A middle aged man from Oregon suspects he MAY be in the lead in a race againist AN 11 YEAR OLD BOY for most big game kills.
I schit you not!

Meanwhile, the middle aged man is gleefully clapping his hands in anticipation of VICTORY.

If only Boxer would stop his evasiveness and answer Jeff...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

I schit you not!

If only Boxer would stop his evasiveness and answer Jeff...

Travis

Yes, but then it would crush poor JEFF-O.

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I schit you not!

TFF

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Serious question.

grin grin

yeah Standing room only with a line out the door of all the guys who think they are comedians...

no matter how ya paint it, the guy still is a self centered egotistical douche bag... that disrespects his fellow forum members, just to give the illusion that he is better than everyone else...

I think it's hardly a "groupie" situation. I tend to ask questions, and learn from those that do the most and shoot the most.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire

Serious question.

Fair positive that Sam ain't one of Sticks staunchest supporters. And the fact that Sam felt it time to tell you to STFU because you are embarrassing yourself says volumes. Take his advice.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well for Tanner and Kodiak.. I stand corrected...

but I'll STFU when Schtick quits slandering and making insulting comments to fellow forum members...

this forum has a LOT of gentlemen on it... and MANY who embrace the definition of what CLASS is...

Furthest from that is our short stuff Compensating EgoManiac from Left Moose Nut Alaska...

I could care less on what he has to share, because of all the BS he puts on top of it...

IMO the Moderators let this forum police itself to a certain extent...few people step up and tell Schtick to cut the crap... but they sure can tire of someone else ridiculing him and his crap...

So until Schtick quits being the 3rd grade school yard punk... then I am going to keep ridiculing his scrawny Fanny...

yaking about how everyone else is less than he is.... just to pump himself up and look better.. I figured a lot of you boys had more brains than that...

so anyone is free to worship him, the same as I am free to ridicule his actions...

how many times has he been kicked off this forum... for the same reasons.. yet comes back constantly with a new handle and the Same old Crap????

I respect fellow forum members... Schtick doesn't...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fair positive that Sam ain't one of Sticks staunchest supporters. And the fact that Sam felt it time to tell you to STFU because you are embarrassing yourself says volumes. Take his advice.

Well Kodiakhntr, you tried.
He still won't practice what he preaches. whistle

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Serious question.

Ouch. LMAO.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That gets a two thumbs up from me. Go get em seafire. Hes an ass to the 10th degree.

Swifty

Swifty
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Just because your vagina gets hurt from the way the information gets delivered, doesn't make it any less relevant. Too many people these days get bent out of shape because someone's tone of voice hurts their feelings.

A teacher I knew waaaaayyyyy back in the day once said to me "Everyone hears what you say, not everyone listens to what you said."

People need to listen more.....

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Just because your vagina gets hurt from the way the information gets delivered, doesn't make it any less relevant. Too many people these days get bent out of shape because someone's tone of voice hurts their feelings.

A teacher I knew waaaaayyyyy back in the day once said to me "Everyone hears what you say, not everyone listens to what you said."

I'd say I agree completely with your post Kodiak but whenever I try to say anything about the great information Stick provides people say I'm Stick's number one fanboy. wink
I'll take good information delivered however the provider of said information wishes to provide it.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

[Linked Image] to what should I listen? The same arrogant BS that he's spewed for 4 years? He's a pompus ass and a joke!

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that a Pokemon or a Teletubbie?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 9 of 2,579 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,683 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,826
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.