Hop To
Page 10 of 30 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 29 30
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dave7mm

I dont dislike RP.I dont.
But I dont want him as POTUS either.
dave
That's because you hate freedom and liberty!
People really have a hard time paying attention around here....

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by risjr
Cut the Paulie Gals a break,gents. The moaning and pouting that follows, after "the man who could save the world" but not a primary pulls a 3-PEAT is understandable. This time it's a more solemn event because it's over for Paul and we'll never again have to be subjected to the kookery of his knee-pad wearing 'bots.

Give them their day...or days. They've been eating crow since '07. All kinds of bad tastes have been left in their mouths. Let them spit it out as best they know how. Spewing HS seems to be their best.
BLASPHEMY!!! mad RON PAUL 2016!!!!!!

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'll let whomever has the patience to ready your drivel draw their own conclusions.
Sits well with me.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
If Obama had an "R" after his name...the majority of the campfire would vote for him...and still hate Paul
Yup.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by risjr
Cut the Paulie Gals a break,gents. The moaning and pouting that follows, after "the man who could save the world" but not a primary pulls a 3-PEAT is understandable. This time it's a more solemn event because it's over for Paul and we'll never again have to be subjected to the kookery of his knee-pad wearing 'bots.

Give them their day...or days. They've been eating crow since '07. All kinds of bad tastes have been left in their mouths. Let them spit it out as best they know how. Spewing HS seems to be their best.

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!!

SHUNNNNNNNN!

Now, for a moment of silence in remembrance of RP's political career and what "could have" been....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Originally Posted by dave7mm

I dont dislike RP.I dont.
But I dont want him as POTUS either.
dave
That's because you hate freedom and liberty!
People really have a hard time paying attention around here....

They really should be taking notes.

btw, you're a neocon!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9

Raw charisma isn't always a bad thing!
Some folks garner a large and loyal following based on charisma, but others, like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family), do so based on their message. Paul's loyal following results from a long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Some folks garner a large and loyal following based on charisma, but others, like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family), garner a small, nuttier-than-batshiite, and mathematically challenged group (I changed this part-wink wink)based solely on their message combined with a long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being right.

You're welcome.

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/26/12.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family),

I have a remote starter for your vehicle I can let you have...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Some folks garner a large and loyal following based on charisma, but others, like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family), do so based on their message. Paul's loyal following results from a long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time.

Freaking Zionist Bankers always raining on my parade!

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Some folks garner a large and loyal following based on charisma, but others, like Ron Paul (who has about as much charisma as Lurch from the Addams Family), garner a small, nuttier-than-batshiite, and mathematically challenged group based solely on their message combined with a long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being right.

You're welcome.
Folks with a scintilla of integrity highlight where they've made alterations to quotes. Just a heads up. Never expected you to follow that rule.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It, like many things that escape you, is apparent.

*Fixed it for the slow*

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/26/12.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Obama had an "R" after his name...the majority of the campfire would vote for him...and still hate Paul

Your right.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This meeting of the Ron Paul Mutual Masturbation Society will now come to order!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude

You're right.

Pet peeve, sorry Tim, I had to fix that.

No, it's dishonest at best, and you both know it.

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

You're right.

Pet peeve, sorry Tim, I had to fix that.
A character defect we have in common.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

NRA Lifer

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Answer the question guys, why do you hate freedom and liberty?

Don't say Ron Paul can't win the nomination because he could have if we collectedly who love freedom and liberty were to vote for him.

You guys call of us who support freedom and liberty kooks, nut cases, etc. yet you all say you love freedom and liberty but vote other wise.

Be honest with yourselves, you all hate freedom and liberty.

Why do YOU hate freedom and liberty?

I assume you are asking a serious question. I don't hate freedom and liberty. It should be self evident that I'm for freedom and liberty by my posts but obviously it's not.

I'm anarchist so I favor no government at all but if we must have a government I favor a limited government especially on the national level. I would love to get back to the original constitution but it's apparent to me that's never going to happen.

It's also self evident to me that voting for a Progressive Republican who is one step to the right of Obama is not going to get this country back on track nor is it going to restore freedom and liberty. But apparently, I'm one of five or so on the Fire that can see that.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Does Ron Paul�s �long track record of consistency, character, authenticity, and being proven right over a long period of time� include his newsletters from the 1990�s about signing up and sending money to get the latest on the changing the colors of our currency conspiracy?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
[Linked Image]

Well if the Government says so, must be ok.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Page 10 of 30 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (AlanF, anothergun, 44mc, 7887mm08, Amos63, 7 invisible), 2,131 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,701
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.