Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
$385 shipped. Pics may be up later. 1952 Date code YY.

Bore perfect, action and bolt appear little used. Stock is rougher missing some finish at wrist, old Red Head pad added for about 14" LOP. Original front and rear sights intact.

Interstate C&R, I will need a copy; for other FFLs just need the first three and last five digits. Instate will ship direct. FTF for less. Shipping will be on the cheap; insurance or priority extra per buyer's choice. Gifted PP and cash preferred, USPS MO and other options possible.

Sale preferred but also in the market for Leupold scopes above Vari-x IIs and maybe a SS Rem 7 or 700 Mtn rifle barrel in 243, 260, or 7-08.

Last edited by oregontripper; 04/26/12.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is it an A, AC or B model ?
Pictures ?

Don't suggest PayPal. They watch this site and will suspend you forever and impound your funds for months.

Guns and ammo are a 100% NO NO !

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Larry, you are the only one that said it...
Please delete your post then go away.
I will not sell to you nor any of your other personae.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by oregontripper; 04/26/12.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Barreled action, everything but the wood $350 shipped.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Larry, you are the only one that said it...
Please delete your post then go away.
I will not sell to you nor any of your other personae."

Hooray for you!!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
BB, I can see no other sensible choice.

-----------------------------------------------

Here it is, a fairly dang clean Remmy 721.

I'll let it go for $350 Shipped.

Still considering VX-II, VX-III, VX-3, VX-2, M8 w/Mc4, FX-II, FX-3 Leupolds for trade, up and down as appropriate....

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Is the wood for sale without the barreled action, and if so, how much shipped?

Jeff

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually a butchered up A model is of no interest to me and it's overpriced anyway.

Too bad you listen to idiots with no facts about my buying and selling ethics. The many people on this site, from whom I have bought rifles, scopes, reloading equipment and so on, didn't appear to have any problems doing business with me. I guess "sensible" for you means listening to serial liars who probably won't buy your rifle. Gump had it correct !

I only deal in AC and B models 721/2s like this one .... a tad nicer than yours.
Ask the fake negro where I stole the photos from ....LAFFIN!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bought it as you see it (except for stock refinish) for $575.00. I'm sure you have no idea what a "white Dot" Unertl Hawk w/PCH with period correct Redfield base and rings is worth but suffice to say it was a fine deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry no one gives a rats azz what YOU think something is worth, what you buy, from whom, nor how much you spend. You love to constantly throw out numbers (spent 10k last year on the campfire classifieds) in an attempt to impress others, but mainly to stroke your ego as you obviously don't get attention at home. In the end, you come out looking like the old pathetic fool that you are.

You're a lost cause. At your age, you should be sitting back and enjoying your remaining days, instead of trying to be SOMEONE on the Internet... You fail miserably at that as you have failed miserably at life...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Darn nice gun in very nice condition. Priced right,,,,I must resist...........

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh my, the oh so predictable troll attack. We don't "throw out numbers" to "impress" anyone. As usual a comment was taken out of context. The fact of how much we spend with members and sponsors is only an indication of how much more we support this site and sponsors than you and the (shrinking) troll patrol.

Speaking of lies ..... YOU made no reservations at the Best Western in Pinedale, that LIE was easily checked.

As usual you are pirating a thread to engage in your unending vendetta against us that many have noted is childish and stupid.

We were even told that you are "gonna get" Tom 264 since he dared to opine that your uncivil behavior was not in keeping with the goals of this site or adult behavior.

We are not trying to be "someone", only trying to help other members with questions and support members and sponsors by purchasing from them.

However, we will not stand still for lies and insults that are without any factual basis and we don't need a "Private thread" to plot our activities to do "something heavy" to people this summer.

To the OP, I/m sorry this thread went "off topic" but if you chose to question the ethics of other members WITH NO BASIS IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, you can expect folks are not going to ignore it. If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.

Good luck with your 721. I'm sure it will make a nice hunting rifle for someone as the worst 721/2 is better than the best 700.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Numerous campfire members purchase from the membership, site sponsors and from Rick Bin as well. The Campfire was established long before you arrived, and will survive long after you finally take a dirt nap.

"We"?? Just how many voices do you have rattling around in that diseased head of yours??

Tom264... wtf are you babbling about oldman??

And when did I say I have Reservations at the "Best Western"? That's right.... I didn't!
Not that the lodging accommodations for the Campfire Camaraderie Summer get together in Pinedale is any of your business. A friend of a friend has graciously offered the attendees a place to stay on their property just outside the township.

Apparently you're continuing to feed your rampant paranoia, grasping at delusions that the "masses" of people that disagree with you (Trolls and Liars you like to call them) and your deplorable online behavior are out to get you. crazy

Sad that at your age you choose to be consumed by petty Internet battles with Internet "bullies" and "trolls" as you like to call them...

The whole Bricktop fiasco must have really frazzled your nerves. You were played by Bricktop to a level that is obviously far beyond your comprehension, and it only shines as to the depth each and every time you try and boast of the upcoming "June outing"... LOL

It is also very telling of your true "character" (lack there of) that you find it necessary to continually circumvent Rick's wishes for you to be gone from his website by adding numerous screen names for the sole intent and purpose to TROLL a site where you are neither wanted nor offer ANYTHING of real use and value to the membership, other than Brownells number...

NO ONE is responsible for your user ID's being blocked or banned other than yourself. You got "Interthem" limited to one post a day (or is that now locked too?) and "Whiteeyes" is not far behind. These of course in addition to how many others over the past couple years??? (oldman1942, bosslady, framis, etc. etc. ect.)

The only losers in your little "War for the Site" are YOU and the membership that has to suffer your idiocy and paranoid delusions. I don't see any of the so called "Losers" and "Trolls" being limited to one post a day, or having their ID's locked. Do you????

The sooner you realize the problem lies within yourself, the sooner you can get a good nights sleep and stop obsessing over stupid sheit on the Internet...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well yes you did, you were even asking for deposits which several trolls sent you. But being a liar (in the mold of Bricktop) is a way of life with you trolls, so no one expects any change.

Here is the EXACT quote and a link to the thread:

"I received confirmation for our accommodations in Pinedale!

I have a block of 8 rooms reserved. Those that have confirmed participation for the Campfire Pinedale Get-Together, please check your PM and get back to me ASAP as I'll require your deposit in order to secure and confirm your accommodation."

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6394369/41

You see we checked and the ONLY motel that could have rented a block of 8 rooms during the dates you were visiting was the BW. It's prime tourist season, you know.

You are almost as bad a serial liar as the fake negro .......

In any case, glad you found a pasture to stay in, sad that sockpuppet and bricky won't be coming.

Enjoy your visit, spend lots of money and don't litter.

BTW there is no "township" of Pinedale. There is the town of Pinedale and Sublette County.

Perhaps we'll see you "up on the Green".

Adios good buddy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by whiteeyes
Well yes you did, you were even asking for credit card #s which several trolls sent you.

Yes, but for the "Best Western"? nope.
Again, something you pulled out of your ass. I never said where.

Those of us attending the outing intend to enjoy ourselves. Sadly you're not invited nor welcomed as no one wants to be associated nor rub elbows with a known liar and likely mentally unstable Senior Citizen.

Although, if we do happen to cross paths, I'll be sure to introduce myself just for the entertainment value of the look upon your face. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As I said, you didn't have to. You know nothing about accomadation availability in Pinedale. My friends in the CofC do.

The last thing I would want to be invited to is a bunch of mentally unbalanced, OCD, middle aged wannabes, flatlanders sitting in a pasture among the cow flops.

I doubt we will cross paths as you'll never be "out among them" as we often are.

But, we'll know all about you as the "barbed wire telegraph" buzzes with the news of anything worth investigation.

Remember, don't litter !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you happen to bump into Mr. or Mrs. Myers, please be sure and say, "Hello". grin

Have a fantastic summer Larry. I know I will!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sent a pm on the gun to the seller, maybe the moderators could take out the "non related" stuff so this gun might sell.

Thanks

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by whiteeyes
Is it an A, AC or B model ?
Pictures ?

Don't suggest PayPal. They watch this site and will suspend you forever and impound your funds for months.

Guns and ammo are a 100% NO NO !

I just completed 4 buys for gun items Bullets ,Cases. buttplate, and ammo, all paid for by pay-pal. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Sent a pm on the gun to the seller, maybe the moderators could take out the "non related" stuff so this gun might sell.

Doubtful as the Campfire is predominately "moderated" by the membership as a whole. And the membership needs to be fully aware of who and what Larry Root truly is...

However, I agree and accept responsibility for my contribution of the hijacking of oregontripper's Classified ad.

My apologies.

How about this...

I'll purchase the complete rifle for the last posted price of $350 shipped. However, instead of shipping the rifle to me, list/"donate" this rifle on the "Deserving Kids" thread running in the Hunting Rifles section.

When another deserving youth is nominated and selected, oregontripper ships out the rifle to that youth's parent(s) or legal guardian.

Win/Win

Would this be acceptable to you oregontripper?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A gracious offer in my opinion

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 3,311 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,319
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.