Print Thread
Hop To
Page 55 of 2,579 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by deflave
Jeff,

How could I argue with a guy that shoots to 600 YARDS? AND can walk FIVE MILES?!?!

Travis

You can't.

If only obviously.

You becometh boring. Be funnier.

Don't worry my liberal little buddy, you give plenty of comedy to spare.

Travis

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would. *shrug*.

You egomaniac Stick acolytes get awfully horned up at the notion that (gasp) you aren't the only ones who do things. Insecure bastids. It ain't never not funny, but you'll never get it.

I don't think anyone has an issue with folks who have BTDT...
What gets most folks annoyed is when folks that say they have, but haven't put in the miles.
I.E. claiming you've been swimming, but in reality have only dipped a toe or are just barely wading.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jeff,

How could I argue with a guy that shoots to 600 YARDS? AND can walk FIVE MILES?!?!

Travis

Can you shoot to 600 yards on a 5 acre lot?

Besides, if you got 600 yards from your rig, you could get lost.

Last edited by doubletap; 05/22/12.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Could get lost? Hell he is lost after 50 yards.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by doubletap
Jeff,

Travis

Can you shoot to 600 yards on a 5 acre lot?

Besides, if you got 600 yards from your rig, you could get lost.

The thought of walking five miles is mind blowing. Shooting 600 yards? I don't even think Marines can do that.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

It's plum [bleep] amazing,at how many things you suck at. The only thing you could begin to knock the new offa,is Imagination and Pretend. Really ring the [bleep] bell and proffer your version of a "big" tree you whittled...if only because nothing is [bleep] funnier than your version of well, everything.

Congratulations?!!?

Shefire,

You still excell at talking about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

More than a whole bunch [bleep] hilarious,that you flaunt your Imagination and Pretend so woefully...beings it's the best you can do,with what very little you've got to work with. Only you,could make Jeff-O look likeRambo,you "hard charger".

Here's hoping stupid hurts. Wow +P.

MCH,

You are fixing to get Imaginationed and Pretended upon.

The wrath of a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck is nothing to take lightly...because your guts are gonna hurt from laughing so much.(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The tree is a blowdown from a storm this winter. It's a big willow. It took a bunch of smaller hardwoods with it, many of which are in various stages of bent-over underneath it, with the accompanying danger of trunks under compression like that. It's a [bleep] mess is what it is. The effeminate Kube [bleep] among us would tremble in their pointy little boots at the prospect of untangling it, but I, intrepid I, of the mad manly woods skills and so on, shall persevere.

You didn't regale us with tales of your sneakiness, Mr. Boxer. I will cut you a check for some boat-beach-bear and logging road tales of faux-manliness. Please mister please! Extra points for more trucklette pics.

Also, and I realize we only get you once a day, and you are typing pidgin English with one stubby lil' finger.... but could we talk about the deer you shot in the ass on purpose? I think it'd be great to hear more about aim/impact intersections and so on. I can go grab that pic you posted of the deer with your coat over it's ass to hide the bloody mess, if that'll help spark your memory.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
I would. *shrug*.

You egomaniac Stick acolytes get awfully horned up at the notion that (gasp) you aren't the only ones who do things. Insecure bastids. It ain't never not funny, but you'll never get it.

I don't think anyone has an issue with folks who have BTDT...
What gets most folks annoyed is when folks that say they have, but haven't put in the miles.
I.E. claiming you've been swimming, but in reality have only dipped a toe or are just barely wading.

I think there's a germ of truth there, but we are WAY past that point. At this late date anyone who dareth to not kiss Boxer butt is branded a do-nothing blah blah blah. What's funny is that many of his team don't actually seem to do much.

You have to admit, that's funny.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
... but we are getting way too serious here. I don't want to psychoanalyze the KK's; anyone who ever went to middle school knows exactly what's up THERE.

No, I want to post funny pictures, bust KK nuts, and generally have fun. Make lemonade out of lemons, so to speak.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Over 1,088 posts on THIS topic?????

Boobs, I can understand... But an AI thread?? Geez... laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here. Let's start with this.

Here's our Fearless Leader with his ass-shot deer. Note coat placement. This was on PURPOSE. Note the steely glare of accomplishment as he squats by his Kill. No Imagination necessary here! No, he actually did aim right at the butt of that deer and pull the trigger. Then he truly did cover up the resulting Waste and Mess with his coat.

I'm cryin' here!

Those of us who've only done this by accident, and seen the resulting mess, can only stand in awe of the sheer... sheer... Ethicitude of doing it on purpose.

The text of the Deed is pretty amusing too. I'll save it for later.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know the campfire use to be good place, but now it has degraded to a bigger place where alot of wannabe's give advice to other wannabe's.
Seems now days it's the one's who know the least advise the most.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Is there some terminology to express the opposite of the "cream rising to the top"...or should we just reference this thread???

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here. Let's start with this.

Here's our Fearless Leader with his ass-shot deer. Note coat placement. This was on PURPOSE. Note the steely glare of accomplishment as he squats by his Kill. No Imagination necessary here! No, he actually did aim right at the butt of that deer and pull the trigger. Then he truly did cover up the resulting Waste and Mess with his coat.

I'm cryin' here!

Those of us who've only done this by accident, and seen the resulting mess, can only stand in awe of the sheer... sheer... Ethicitude of doing it on purpose.

The text of the Deed is pretty amusing too. I'll save it for later.

[Linked Image]
Looks like a backpack and not a coat to me...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like a really dead buck to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is and that's why Jeff didn't recognize it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
Is there some terminology to express the opposite of the "cream rising to the top"...or should we just reference this thread???

Referencing the thread would be more commonly accepted. Like, Kind and Quality are parallel for the author of enmity. It's a sure bet for carbon copies years prior upon entrance. Blooming augmentation of originality is lacking too...but that goes hand in hand.

jus sayin...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This ain't a thread about advising or sharing knowledge, y'old silly-heads.

Here's a list of options as to why someone would shoot a deer in the ass:

A) they are a dumbphuck. This was my reason when I did it.

B) they don't give a crap about a clean kill, nor about wasting meat;

C) they are an egomaniac who really really wants to impress the person they are with;

D) both B and C

E) all of the above.

Aight, Kubesters. Which is it? I'll give the answer later.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe

When you make cheese the curds (the good stuff that you press to make the cheese) will sink to the bottm, and the worthless useless whey comes to the surface to be skimmed off and discarded....

Here's to folks rising to the top...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This ain't a thread about advising or sharing knowledge, y'old silly-heads.

Here's a list of options as to why someone would shoot a deer in the ass:

A) they are a dumbphuck. This was my reason when I did it.

B) they don't give a crap about a clean kill, nor about wasting meat;

C) they are an egomaniac who really really wants to impress the person they are with;

D) both B and C

E) all of the above.

Aight, Kubesters. Which is it? I'll give the answer later.

You know its funny Jeff as I recall wasnt there a thread here a few years ago about you ass shooting a deer?

Page 55 of 2,579 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (117LBS, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,866 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,730
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.