-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 65 of 2,579 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 2578 2579
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kubicle [bleep], I have found your huckleberry.

It is called "Collared Sheep- a Cubicle Community" and I think it's the perfect place for you buncha do-nothing wannabe sheepphucker [bleep] to show off you vivid Imaginations and Wannabe Prowess in the "outdoors" you dream of. Well, Deflave dreams of other things-- hence the collared sheep, get it?-- but as far as one place to unite you all, here it is.

Thank me later.

http://www.thecollaredsheep.com/

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nah. I actually am not worthy.

Hey, gonna take your rifle for a drive this weekend? Gonna get out of the rig this time?

No. I'll probably walk around in my backyard with some breadcrumbs, take pictures of dogschit, take pictures of split wood, take pictures of birds (live ones), take pictures of my manicured hands, take pictures of my shed,
take pictures of my roto-tiller, take pictures of my bikes, take pictures of my boots and post it all on the internet. Then I'll say I worked all weekend.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't imagine penises or sheep/goat puzzies you poor, stupid, depraved SOB.

Dream/imagine/fantasize. Whatever verb your kind prefers. I'm accepting of diversity little guy.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nah. You are not worthy.

Hey, gonna take your rifle for a drive this weekend? Gonna get out of the rig this time?

Jeff,

You celebrate mediocrity with such panache, I wanted to ask you something.

When I run, draw a weapon from a holster, ride a bike, shoot a rifle, buy groceries, fail at an occupation, or contemplate a future failing occupation, should I start a whole new thread each time? Or should I just punctuate numerous threads with the relentless celebration of nothing?

Any advice on how to not be you, would be of great benefit to the board.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't imagine penises or sheep/goat puzzies you poor, stupid, depraved SOB.

Dream/imagine/fantasize. Whatever verb your kind prefers. I'm accepting of diversity little guy.

Travis

If we're gonna get all grammatical 'n chit... at least WE know that Wooly Bugger is a noun.... hint?

Y'old sheepdiddler, you.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Nah. You are not worthy.

Jeff,

You celebrate mediocrity with such panache, I wanted to ask you something.

When I run, draw a weapon from a holster, ride a bike, shoot a rifle, buy groceries, fail at an occupation, or contemplate a future failing occupation, should I start a whole new thread each time? Or should I just punctuate numerous threads with the relentless celebration of nothing?

Any advice on how to not be you, would be of great benefit to the board.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

Travis,

Just do what YOU do. Kiss Stick butt and pretend like you da chit and everyone else ain't.

That way when others go out of their way to rub your nose in the fact that they actually do more than you ever dream of, you can whine like a little girl!

Like I say, just stick with the plan, Stan. It's "working" better than anything else you are Pretending to do.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, Deflave, throw up some pics from your shooting last weekend. Seriously.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Blackheart must of had his azz kicked by boxer. Atleast thats the vibe I get from reading his post.

Jeff you took a picture of your hands in gloves, then posted this is what working hands look like. No you have it all wrong that is what work gloves look like. Can you get anything RIGHT?

Jeff-o you should have drank the kool-aid, remember that cult?

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 05/23/12.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Blackheart must of had his azz kicked by boxer. Atleast thats the vibe I get from reading his post.

I'm inclined to agree with you. The lad does seem to be awfully angry about something, and that would explain it.

Are you thinkin' Boxer broke a sweat doin' it, or not? I'm thinkin' it didn't take long enough for Boxer to break a sweat...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah I am thinking it was quick and thorough.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You guys obviously don�t know about ol� Blackhearts �dark and ominous presence�.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
oh yeah just like twiggy(logcutter), All bark and no bite.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Nah. I actually am not worthy.

No. I'll probably walk around in my backyard with some breadcrumbs, take pictures of dogschit, take pictures of split wood, take pictures of birds (live ones), take pictures of my manicured hands, take pictures of my shed,
take pictures of my roto-tiller, take pictures of my bikes, take pictures of my boots and post it all on the internet. Then I'll say I worked all weekend.

Don�t forget to wear your Donnie Osmond pants and pull your hair back.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I still say put your go-fasters on and drink the kool-aid. That other plant is awaiting you and all your wisdom and knowledge.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Looks like you left pecker tracks on it already, Seafire.
You can have it, that's not my style.
I prefer women.

Sure ya Do...

but we won't tell...

but what you prefer and what ya get are two different things, aren't they? whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The tree is a blowdown from a storm this winter. It's a big willow. It took a bunch of smaller hardwoods with it, many of which are in various stages of bent-over underneath it, with the accompanying danger of trunks under compression like that. It's a [bleep] mess is what it is. The effeminate Kube [bleep] among us would tremble in their pointy little boots at the prospect of untangling it, but I, intrepid I, of the mad manly woods skills and so on, shall persevere.

You didn't regale us with tales of your sneakiness, Mr. Boxer. I will cut you a check for some boat-beach-bear and logging road tales of faux-manliness. Please mister please! Extra points for more trucklette pics.

Also, and I realize we only get you once a day, and you are typing pidgin English with one stubby lil' finger.... but could we talk about the deer you shot in the ass on purpose? I think it'd be great to hear more about aim/impact intersections and so on. I can go grab that pic you posted of the deer with your coat over it's ass to hide the bloody mess, if that'll help spark your memory.

Jeff-O,

As per always...your version of everything is an absolute [bleep] riot! "Big" Willow?!!? Now there's an epic oxymoron and I enjoy the laughs associated with the "harrowing" blowdown,if only for you to frost Dumbphucktitude yet again,with your incredible [bleep] stupidity.

Just for giggles I'll mention 1000 words in regards to Billy Goat Ground and blowdown,while you concoct your Willow Ruse. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I've never seen anyone as slippery as me and Critters never have had a chance,for that and countless other reasons. Haven't been home 2hrs yet and the maiden Recon seemed to bear some fruit and I'd wager the pun be intended.

You can have your Domesticated schit.

[Linked Image]

From afar.

[Linked Image]

From anear.

[Linked Image]

How I like to line 'em for the Dirt Nap.

[Linked Image]

'Nother.

[Linked Image]

Re'nother.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/DAD_9821-1.jpg[/img]

Pardon my excellence,it's how I roll.

Groovin' on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Also a treat to be regaled with your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,as you espouse upon your version of getting things "done". You are the sorriest piece of schit on the Planet. Points awarded for being unable to tell a Kelty Arapaho pack,from a "coat"...but there's no slighting the humor inherent in your version of even the most obvious factoids. No wonder cardboard reliably stumps you and it is a hoot to listen to you guess about boolits and their terminal affects.

WOW +P!

'MAGNUM,

One in the ass,trumps two in the grass.(grin)

blackheart(Joan),

Always enjoy your heartfelt rants and the vicarious angst is palpable.

Groovin' on how bigsqueeze has "all" of your pics too. It's cool...she's got "all" of magnumdouche's,as well.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Always a treat to be regaled with your Vagina Monologue(s),replete with your high-pitched nasal whine,streaming Mascara stained tears,the itty-bitty foot stomp and breath holding to boot. Feel free to yet again regale the masses with all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been...you "hard charger".

You amazingly inept Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
oh yeah just like twiggy(logcutter), All bark and no bite.

Uh-oh, now you will have to wrestle.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.... TMagnum had his nose up an abacus's butt...

Me? I had it goin' ON.

Goofy hair notwithstanding.

In 1988 I would have been in 6th grade... and likely still had more "going on" than you grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Gee Schtick.... your posts are always so intellectually stimulating...all that native AK trailer park jibberish...just think how much improved it will be when you get closer to that coveted GED...

also here you are quite the guy in little old Craig AK... I mean busy shooting neighbors dogs, poaching, shooting stuff in the back yard and call it hunting...actually your existence is quite colorful in town as I understand it...

I won't tell little Oliver as he still thinks you are his hero...don't want to burst his little bubble....

I mean you being 10 lbs of crap in a 2lb bag can be a disappointment to an 8th grade mentally handicapped boy...

but I do have a personal question... do you let your groupies who worship at the Schtick Altar of BS, know which pictures of your 'bagged game' were NOT shot in the back yard, or actually were Tagged with a Legal Game tag?

I mean we don't want to disappoint your fans do we?

and then how about the pictures you post claiming are yours, when we know they weren't taken by you... you are just stealing someone else's work and claiming it is yours...

and then you talk about people living in fantasy land...that is hilarious...but bless your little heart... its tough being short in a state like AK isn't it?

bet you've been ridiculed over that since the first grade, ain't ya? you stud muffin you...

and what branch of the military's black ops unit did you serve with? I keep forgetting.... whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What real hands look like. Oh yeah, they built that barn, too.

[Linked Image]

I see a shed.. where's the barn?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 65 of 2,579 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 3,483 guests, and 720 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,816
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.