Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 2,579 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'GUE,

In fairness,there's no slighting Shefire's taste in men and her obsessions are just as wellfounded as her insecurities.

If you swipe her Imagination,you steal her thunder and then where would the poor addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck be? She's not capable of handling reality and resides in Pretend as a defense mechanism.

Luckily...she do so aloud.(grin)

Jeff-O,

As per always I'm looking forward to the next Installment of the things you nearly did,with the wares you nearly had and from the places you've nearly been. Still groovin' on your being stumped by a Willow and all the "horror" drama associated with such "hardships".

[bleep] WOW +P.

'tue,

Shefire isn't done Imaging Pretend,so unfortunately you'll be forced to wait for her to finish Fabricating...but let's hope she'll continue to talk out her ass and spin more webs of deceit as her Trump Card.

She's been on fire as of late and has got the Lie Factory smokin'.

Blackheart(Joan),

SugarTits,you can't even whip your Stupidity...or refrain barging outta the closet

Points for the Estrogen fueled whine,vicarious angst and quivering lip.

You go girl!

'gwe,

I reckon there is sanctity in the Do-Nothing Gang's Imagination,due solely to the volumetric influx of oblivious humor.

Bless their hearts.

dinkshooter,

I missed the specs on your 223AI and am all ears to your Imagination. Looking forward to your Pretending aloud.

Thanks!

okok,

Your knack for being totally [bleep] clueless in regards to all things Outdoors,is rather impressive. Congratulations?

If only for conversation and to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend,I'm over 350 'mykiss into this Spring run alone(last R&R was good for 150+) and would easily be amongst the last to bonk Cat Food. Given the fact that I'm a whole bunch exceptional with pixels,I do often take peectures of subdued veectums prior to their release(mainly because I've long been curious about re-hooking the same feesh in the same run or in following years)...with the Buck that horned you up being no different.

Streamside delights are many and I gunned this Buck & Doe yesterday with the 1D3 and let them go too and here's hoping that surprises only you as well. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Now in the interest of Science,it's only fair to denote that some feesh cooperate and some don't,which tends to ebb and flow the relative difficulty scale in documenting Solo Pursuits with pixels. Further,it is also interesting to me,to note how feesh have been Sealed,Iggled and Ottered in their quest to the nest and many wear literally lasting impressions.

Case in point yesterday,when I landed this Rooster wearing a muchly disfigured jowl and the light went off,from having landed it a coupla years ago.

Yesterday. Feel free to note the Otter handling marks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Multi runs ago.

[Linked Image]

He taking exception to the Photo Booth yesterday,if only to further fuel your Imagination.

[Linked Image]

Dabbling even a touch further into yesterday's pursuits,I did bump a rather goodly sized Hen.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9922.jpg[/img]

Curiously enough...two frames later,she too took exception to the Photo Booth.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9924-2.jpg[/img]

'Course there were multitudes of others,if only because it's how I roll and I never was much into [bleep] around or lingering and it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny,that you are too stupid to get the point. Fairly [bleep] hilarious,that feesh so [bleep] reliably stump you!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9868.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_9878.jpg[/img]

You are indeed a well steeped "hard charger".

Laffin'!

'Loco,

Shefire being Shefire,is more than hilarious enough and a right proper life sentence to boot.

That being said,I'm admittedly torn,because I cain't know which would be funnier. If Shefire was Jeff-O,bigsqueeze,magnumdouche,blackheart and all the other Do-Nothing Dumbphucks in the 'Gang...or the fact that there really is that many stupid [bleep] in the World?!!?

Tough call.(grin)

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by deflave

Holy schit, this guy is a riot.

Biceps? Did you just comment on biceps? You're the first gal I've met that doesn't masturbate to my image.

Travis

Quite the assumption you are making there Trav..... How do you know that's the case? Or are you just hoping?..............(GRIN)

The eyes don't lie.

Well, mine do. But that's a gift.

Travis

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr

Biceps? Did you just comment on biceps? You're the first gal I've met that doesn't masturbate to my image.

Travis

Quite the assumption you are making there Trav..... How do you know that's the case? Or are you just hoping?..............(GRIN)

The eyes don't lie.

Well, mine do. But that's a gift.

Travis

Naw, you missed my point......(grin)
Maybe Blackie has copy/pasted that pic of you on his Tandy 64 and has it up on the big screen in his single-wide........

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Isnt BlackShart a crusty old [bleep] that writes articles in magazines no one cares about? And he says he can kick the fck outta the whole lotta of ya's..

Huh. Type-writers must give a man quite a work-out...

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ingwe
In an ever changing world, its nice to be able to rely on a constant....
It ain't like any of them are the picture of masculinity. Just look at the lack of physique on all of them. Biceps ? What biceps ? And UGLY ! Holy [bleep], look at the Q-ball domes and bulldog mugs on those [bleep] ! If my dog looked like that, I'd shave it's ass and, well, you know the rest.

Travis

Image? Where?

Did the do-nothing KK's put up pics and I missed it?

I've got a couple cool pics from yesterday's adventures I could share, if that'll get the ball rolling.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boxer Buttshot,

(how was San Fran, anyway? Good times? Heal up ok?)

As much of a poosy as I am, for doing actual manly outdoor things on a daily basis, just think what a poosy that makes our always-eager-to-blab Kube Kouch [bleep], who, well, don't even do that, and get a little moist at even the description of a man working on a big blowdown willow.

It cracks me up. I'm dyin' here! TFF. Laffin'.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

yesterday's adventures

doing actual manly outdoor things on a daily basis

Subjective.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
What were your periods of active duty?

Answering a question with a question? Why are you being evasive?? I asked a couple simple questions.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson

yesterday's adventures

doing actual manly outdoor things on a daily basis

Subjective.

Compared to the Kube [bleep]? Puh-LEEZE.

Last week Wageslave parlayed his $7.25/hr into half a tank of gas and (gasp!) drove to the (gasp!) MOUNTAINS!

Of course he saw a snowdrift and hightailed it back to the warm safe Kouch.

The weekend before that Deflave took a break from stalking fat chicks and fired a GUN! He says anyway. No pics = no proof.

Who knows what Adventures this weekend holds? I'm sure they'll Imagine something up for us.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What real hands look like. Oh yeah, they built that barn, too.

[Linked Image]

Wageslave's hands. Nice manicure! Congratulations?

[Linked Image]

Jeff,

If you give us one more Michael Jackson pose, I promise I will post you a picture of me shooting my big gun.

Travis

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure we've been down this road & no pics were forthcoming.

Ya gots no cred with me, y'old sheepphucker, you.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You missed your chance. You sorry bitch.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beg.

Seriously.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Beg.

Seriously.

Awww. Now you're giving me the sincerest form of flattery.

Thanks doll.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nah, I just want you to earn it, if I'm gonna give you another pic to whack off too.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Seafire
What were your periods of active duty?

Answering a question with a question? Why are you being evasive?? I asked a couple simple questions.

Sept 1976 to December 1982

and just for the public record,

I posted the answer last night.. but then after 15 minutes of thought, I decided to answer it via PM...deleting all but the above..

no sense giving some of the morons on this thread, information that they are just going to piss on, like MCH for example... while he admitting to never serving...

I have nothing to justify to some of those on this thread, about my service to my country, as I am not aware of many of Schtick's Groupies ever serving their country...

so why give fuel and a match to guys that are about as sharp as a marble?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
At least you're finally admitting you were a chick when those pics were taken.

Travis

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Michael Jackson was a chick, wasn't he?

or was that an alien, like Men in Black insinuated?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It was a female alien.

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
At least you're finally admitting you were a chick when those pics were taken.

Travis

Lol... that dude was a stallion. Got more poosy than you could even Pretend to get (though, you are hell for Pretending about poosy, granted). And not fat chicks either.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 73 of 2,579 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 59 invisible), 3,172 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,837
Posts18,517,109
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.