Print Thread
Hop To
Page 96 of 2,579 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 2578 2579
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
I just stopped by to see if this thread got turned around yet...

I reckon not.....

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

better?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Come on Loco thats not fair! Poor greatwaputi wouldn't know what to do with a bear that big, or a beaver like that.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You remind me of the Macarena; both stupid as hell, and both One-Hit-Wonders.

GreatWapoozy,

Tough to get enough of the humor associated with your Dumbphucktitude and Do-Nothingness,as you keep trying to convince yourself you've a [bleep] clue.

Schit don't get much funnier than this! I know,I know...you drunken "hard charging" dog dicks shot hell outta 'em,but the rest of the [bleep] Dinks are sorrier than that and you are far too ashamed to dangle a pic of the hilarity.

[Linked Image]

You keep tellin' yourself whatever it is,that'll keep you Posting hilarious schit like that! While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

Bless your heart.

WyoWhimper,

You invented Dumbphucktitude and it is phunnier than [bleep]...to catch a glimpse of you doing your best,with what very [bleep] little you've got to work with.

Curiously enough,did Bee's and cellphones ruin the Planet,you amazingly [bleep] stupid Day Dreaming Dumbphuck? Too bad your Cat couldn't fetch you your first [bleep] clue. While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

Laffin'.

MCH,

These powerheads had(have) the best black lines in the business. It'll be a [bleep] Googlefoo Treasure Chest for poor dumb Jeff-O...there's [bleep] steep ground,blowdown,cords beyond her comprehension,Swedish steel,Custom boots,K&H's and a K&N.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see where her Imagination takes her,to practice Pretend this time.

Laffin'!

Desert,

Here's some 223AI for Dessert.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Boxer cats got her tongue lately. Don't go teasing her with those big saw pictures. Could you even begin to imagine her trying to handle that? The little 576XP only has a 28" bar on it and that would be a blood bath in the works in her hands.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I love the swedish steel but they haven't figured out a good top handle yet.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
An old Husky, and a new Husky...

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
An old Husky, and a new Husky...

[Linked Image]

wow!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very better.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

My life's dream was to either drive a garbage truck or travel the Country with the carnival, but those "vocations" take too much effort and require too many smarts, so I ran a chainsaw for a living.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Boxer
While you're at it,say a little sumptin' about your "vocation"...if only to ring the [bleep] bell.

My life's dream was to either drive a garbage truck or travel the Country with the carnival, but those "vocations" take too much effort and require too many smarts, so I ran a chainsaw for a living.

Ok, that was [bleep] funny...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Boxer cats got her tongue lately. Don't go teasing her with those big saw pictures. Could you even begin to imagine her trying to handle that? The little 576XP only has a 28" bar on it and that would be a blood bath in the works in her hands.

WTF can she say,other than wax poignantly poetic upon all the things she's nearly done,with all the wares she's nearly had and from all the places she's nearly been?!!? Then frost that Imagination and Pretend copiously,with real tears of angst,due the frustrations associated with the "nuances" of cardboard boxes. Jesus [bleep] Christ,who dresses the poor dumb bitch?!!?

Stupidity is the gift that keeps on givin'.

GreatWapoozy,

If you were forced to try and make a living with a chainsaw,you'd simply be dead...but luckily for you,Pretending is as close as you could ever get. Hell,feel free and conjure up what it's like to score "trinkets" as per whim. Laffin'!

Still groovin' on your "hard charging" forays and here's hoping you,Jeff-O,Shefire,Blackheart,and WyoWhimper can collect enough pop cans,so you gals can REALLY set the bar with a fabulous recounting of a Fall Hunt via the "incredible" depth of "experience","knowledge","firsthand accountings" and "results" of the Do-Nothing Gang and their perpetual Dumbphucktitude.

Congratulations? Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] badly you need it.

Bless your heart.

SLM,

I'm with ya',in that there ain't nothing funnier than a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck flaunting her Imagination and Pretend.

I nearly feel bad poking jingle into the beanie,one-handed.

Nearly.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
With all of the pics and videos, you might have some believing you actually cut a few saplings in your time. Would yo please stop showing what it's like to actually walk the walk. Some of these gals already have a complex. Pretty soon you're gonna see a run on Xanax to keep them from having anxiety attacks.grin

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread needs music, Godsmack does Joe Walsh......hard....grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sam you could also go the other way and post Johnny Cash playing Rusty Cage. I would but don't know how to post it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

better?

[Linked Image]

I've missed the last 100 pages of this as well.

Good job Rancho!

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[Linked Image]

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BLG
With all of the pics and videos, you might have some believing you actually cut a few saplings in your time. Would yo please stop showing what it's like to actually walk the walk. Some of these gals already have a complex. Pretty soon you're gonna see a run on Xanax to keep them from having anxiety attacks.grin

Clyde

I enjoy the Do-Nothing Dumbphuckers' Imaginations,[bleep] nearly as much as they do...though for admittedly different reasons. The salient impetus for me,being the unmatched uproarious hilarity on an epic [bleep] scale.

There's no slighting that more than a few of The Do-Nothing Gang are on a whole bunch of things,which of course only adds to the splendor.

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving and they've had it going on for many moons,with zero [bleep] hope of a course change.

Sammo,

I prefer to hear 500+ year old trees [bleep] scream and the unmatched guttural roar of 15,000+ RPM sinking into same. Though admittedly the "thump" of the murdered victims hitting the deck and the ground shaking in conjunction,don't exactly spell for a bad time either.

RINK

[Linked Image]

Though thankfully,Imagiphuckingnation is soooooooooooooo soothing to some,that they feverishly practice their Pretend,in the hopes of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

Bless their hearts.

DD,

Try as you might,you just ain't gonna trump the oblivious humor of a Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,doing her best.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Page 96 of 2,579 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 23 invisible), 1,504 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,330
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.