Print Thread
Hop To
Page 101 of 2,579 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 2578 2579
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Never heard of the place until you posted it. Picked the pics up somewhere on the 'net in a shooting chat forum...

Weird chitt, no doubt about it. There's some stranger than I've posted here. I find they tend to distract folks from other stupid chitt that's going on. Fight fire with fire theory I guess.

How's this work for ya? Guessin' there's some Campfire regulars in this shot.

[Linked Image]
Judas priest, where did you find Box 'er schit's family photo ? Obviously the runty little retard on the far right is him.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=16509802

I saw this article the other day and immediately thought of this thread.

It just won't go away�
Lol!

'Mooner,

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving and when it is inundated with Imagination and Pretend,there's no telling where the Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphucks will tote it.

Though in fairness,one will be hard pressed to find anything more [bleep] hilarious than their Vagina Monologues chock full of things the sorry dumb [bleep] almost did,with wares they nearly had and in places they've nearly been.

Bless their hearts.

MCH,

Shefire's Pretend couldn't outpace her Reality and her Molly Pitcher Routine simply didn't play very well.

Don't be in a hurry to steal her Imagination away from her,as it's all the poor old gal has got...or ever had.

'Cub,

Is this where I act "surprised",that a cartoon is as close as you can come to the real thing?!!? The only one surprised SugarTits,is you and that humor is tough to trump! The profundity of your Dumbphucktitude,easily exceeds "impressive". Here's to the sanctity of your Imagination and Pretend,if only to acknowledge how very badly you need both.

Congratulations?

I'll toss you some motion,as you go refill your lotion.

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination to you.

GreatWapoozy,

Tough to turn a [bleep] Rat into something it ain't and rest assured you ain't gonna be the first. Just keep telling yourself how "well" you did,as you count away the months in order to experience something so "fulfilling" again.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

It is a thing of beauty,that the Well Of Dumbphucktuitude springs eternal within you and to your very core. You simply cain't gather your first [bleep] clue and it is simply [bleep] amazing the way in which the obvious escapes you and how the mundane is your "Greatest Adventures". Keep sourcing handouts,coloring in your books and waxing eloquent on all the things you've never done,with all the wares you've never had and from all the places you've never been.

If anyone could point me towards someone more [bleep] stupid than you,I'd be much impressed and I'm of course all ears in regards to said candidate(s).

Really rather enjoying your penchant to showcase your unrivaled stupidity,as you incessantly feel compelled to yack about the things furthest from your means,comprehension,drive or abilities...and your "results" are [bleep] [bleep] hilarious as quantification of your Imagination.

Keep "hard charging" as only you can and I'm groovin' on the pics.

Laffin'!

MagnumDouche,

Always entertaining as hell,when you feel compelled to showcase your [bleep] Imasgination too and perhaps only bigsqueeze takes pics as awesome as your's.

Laffin'!

DD,

I never shoot in a studio and prefer Au Naturale myself.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up...and Critters too.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2824.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2815.jpg[/img]

Joan,

I enjoy your Imagination almost as much as you do,though of course for different reasons.

Lemme fuel that fire,so you can bolster your Pretend and really ring the bell of Dumbphucktitude,as you concoct the never ending series of half-azzed excuses,that simply make up your Reality.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/NoUndercut.jpg[/img]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll take your word for it, because if anyone knows anything about rats/runts/midgets, it's you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

I never shoot in a studio and prefer Au Naturale myself.

I take 'em where I find 'em. Nice shots previous.

Red horned 'bou, never imagined that.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

MOI......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/River/Day9003.jpg[/img]

Back yard last spring, not posed

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/River/DSCN4943.jpg[/img]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
[Linked Image]

I stand in awe, but you expected that ..... right?

Can you do omnipresent too? [Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
GreatWapoozy,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear and as per always,points are awarded for your heartfelt whine and the vicarious angst.

Just keep chasing pop cans/bottles and counting down the days,until you get to Re-Rat on your next Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Dink Safari.

Don't forget the pics!

Laffin'!

DD,

Being opportunistic,never hurt the "odds". I'm not around much water,so at am illequipped to hang in that genre of Photography,as most of my pursuits are of the city Slickin' variety. Always loved stoplights,crowds,dirty air and the hustle & bustle of the Concrete Jungle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ope%20Work%20And%20Play/AugPondBullA.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...20Work%20And%20Play/May6EiderProfile.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...k%20And%20Play/SwimmingSpecEiderSolo.jpg[/img]

Though one of these days,I hope to be able to dabble a more damp environment. Fingers is crossed in anticipation!

'CUB,

Always a treat to be regaled by you,in regards to all of the things you nearly did,with wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Funnier than [bleep],that plagiarized cartoons,is the best you can do...though in fairness,it'd be [bleep] impossible to slight how very little you've got to work with.

Bless your heart.

Allow me to yet again fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend,you "hard charger". Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/BigTreeSpruce1.jpg[/img]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Those are some great pictures! I'm not involved in the thread, but man these pictures make me keep checking back...

Last edited by shortactionsmoker; 06/12/12.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking that anyone as tall as you would make any stump look big. Laffin'

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't have a clue how tall Boxer is but going off the bar on the powerhead I would say total lenght is damn near 6'+. So off that I would say Boxer is just shy of 6'. Either way unlike supercub I and most with any commonsense can tell it is a large tree and a very dangerous profession. Show us anything even close to that you have dropped there supercub.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dangerous, right along with operating the Tilt-A-Whirl, and about as much smarts required too.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes sir that right there shows us all just how stupid you really are. Don't you have another cub to spot and stalk?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I don't have a clue how tall Boxer is but going off the bar on the powerhead I would say total lenght is damn near 6'+. So off that I would say Boxer is just shy of 6'. Either way unlike supercub I and most with any commonsense can tell it is a large tree and a very dangerous profession. Show us anything even close to that you have dropped there supercub.

You think cutting down a big tree makes the man. As if.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Throw up a picture or two of a pastry bear, from this decade nonetheless.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I got a feeling Supercubs been in a dangerous place or 7 with his profession. Think Asbestos, 120 degrees, and confined.

Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Also tell us again how baiting (or dogs) is the only way to have any success.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I got a feeling Supercubs been in a dangerous place or 7 with his profession. Think Asbestos, 120 degrees, and confined.

..... but that don't make the man in my eyes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boxer,

Speaking of welfare kings, you do realize that logging when and where you did it was a HEAVILY subsidized activity, yeah?

Buttshot "Welfare Logger" Boxer.

A post every day since late April... you workin', welfare boy? Doing what?

Your egotistical unexamined unrelenting dumbphuckitude never ceases to amuse. Wow!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

You think cutting down a big tree makes the man. As if.

Nope never said it made a man. Just that its something you have zero clue of what you are talking about. That is crystal clear.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For a close shave:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 101 of 2,579 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (10gaugemag, AdventureBound, 300_savage, AB2506, 406_SBC, 13 invisible), 4,161 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,808
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.