Print Thread
Hop To
Page 102 of 2,579 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 2578 2579
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Also tell us again how baiting (or dogs) is the only way to have any success.

You really aren't very bright. Reading skills lacking. But yeah I would love to see you try to spot and stalk a bear in the Maine Northwoods. As I already said but you weren't smart enough to understand that the two major methods for bear hunting in Maine would be over Bair or Dogs. I know of more then a few guys that have taken bears via stumbling on them. Kind of hard to spot in think timber with heavy underbrush. But you are the great bear cub hunter so I don't need to tell you anything. Laughing smile

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Those are some great pictures! I'm not involved in the thread, but man these pictures make me keep checking back...

Curiously enough,some folks get out and about and see/do more than a few things,then there's the Do-Nothing Gang who waxes poignantly upon their copious insecurities and frost same with a rollicking Tutorial upon all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they've nearly been. [bleep] epic humor and then some!

Always cracks me up,how many of them "hard chargers" keep "all" of their pics at bigsqueeze's house in a "tricky" cardboard box,protected by a diaper wearing dumbphuck "armed" with a Karate Chop. [bleep] idiots crack me the [bleep] up. Though in fairness,the gals are simply doing the best they can,with what very little they have to work with and for some reason,seem compelled to "flaunt" same.

Bless their Do-Nothing hearts and vivid [bleep] Imaginations.

'Cub,

Thinking very obviously isn't your longsuit,but it is funnier than [bleep] to grant you the opportunity to show off "all" of your 17 IQ points. PLEASE keep telling yourself that which you most need to hear,if only to preclude your taking Imagination,Pretend and incredible Estrogen Levels away from the Thread,as that'd simply be a shame.

Try getting off your [bleep] and doing something in the firsthand,as opposed to living vicariously...despite the incredibly long odds stacked against you. If it helps,please feel free to tell yourself that you could hang,if only for the incredible anmount of obliviously added humor to ride in conjunction with your existing plethora of sublime Dumbphucktitude.

Lemme fuel your Imagination and please feel free to add all the Pretend requisite,to fabricate whatever ruse you most need to hear.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

MCH,

You just gotta stop trying to steal these Do-Nothing Dumbphucks' Imaginations...if only because it's all they've got.

That's mean.(grin)

GreatWapoozy,

It's always an assured gut wrenching belly laugh,to allow you to exopound upon all the things you've never done,with all the wares youy've never had and from all the places you've never been.

Keep "Hunting" pop cans/bottles and wringing your lady fingers in the eager anticipation of next year's Rat Hunt and all the "satiasfactions" associated,of how to suck that badly and that often. Congratulations?

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend. Hilarious how your Dreams are well shy of my Reality!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Jeff-O,

No "secret" I couyld crush you with my wallet,if only because money grows on trees.

Best of luck to you in your tireless pursuit to make Dumbphucktitude and being an unemployed lazy piece of schit "fashionable".

You "hard charging" trendsetter you. Laffin'!

DD,

For shavin'.

[Linked Image]

For REAL finework.

[Linked Image]

I can see where this could get fun.(grin)

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lot of steel there. I don't have anything like that. Little Boker folder that I use on hogs, deer etc. has a blade of about 2.5". I like their steel, at least on the old production. Lot of their stuff comes out of China these days. Also, a seat belt cutter I use to open the cape prior to skinning and one of those Old Timers I haven't used in years. That belt cutter is the 10s for opening up a hide. Might take about 2 minutes max for deer or hogs.

The drawknife would work for shavin' given its edge, but it might be a bit awkward. Mebbe the girlfriend could help?
Gonna have to pass on the chainsaw shave, but this fella might be a player.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/18090

Water is good:

[Linked Image]

Wish this had been focused better. River pirates make me chuckle.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
If it helps,please feel free to tell yourself that you could hang

Hang? ..... Laffin'

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Once ... I cut up some pallets with an electric chainsaw.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't shoot Boo boo bear! I know you need another cub to make your matching pair of socks. Seeing you could barely strecth out that cub you shot for for one sock.

Let us know how tough it was on your spot and stalk of a cub.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I wouldn't cheat and kill a bear over bait, so Boo-Boo is safe from me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by DigitalDan; 06/13/12.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Buttshot Welfare Logger Boxer,

You love to lord your wallet over everyone, yet, recently when YOU had to put off a purchase for your wife's surgery, that's all good... if anyone else has to budget they are unemployed. Funny stuff.

(and I'm so unemployed that my feet hurt from standing in front of my machines so much, you dumb [bleep])

So anyway, for the Kubesters, I made Art today. I'm out doing my bust-ass hike and LR shoot with my "new" light rifle (had it more than a decade, but it's gotten some love lately) and as I'm huffing back up the trail, near the waterfall that I peed in last week so's y'all downstreamers could sniff what testosterone in pee smells like, I came across a banana slug. And a light went off-- ping!-- so I made Art.

Notice how the rifle sort of compositionally surrounds the slug? This is because the rifle represents ME, in my outdoorsy, do-something manliness, and the slug represents you Kube [bleep] in your, well, slug-ness.

Congratulations?

Prints of this Art are available for purchase if you seek inspirational Art to hang in your Kube.

The rifle is shooting great in it's new stock; I just put 4 shots into a palm-sized area at 560 yards. Read it and weep, you do-nothing worthless lazy pile-of-sheet posse-axed bootches.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Thats a big greasy slug laugh think it'll go P&Y?

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Love the judgement on a legal method of hunting. Given that we don't have the density, clearcuts, etc. I'd love for you to come give spot-and-stalk a try and see how it works out for you.....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I don't have a clue how tall Boxer is but going off the bar on the powerhead I would say total lenght is damn near 6'+. So off that I would say Boxer is just shy of 6'. Either way unlike supercub I and most with any commonsense can tell it is a large tree and a very dangerous profession. Show us anything even close to that you have dropped there supercub.

You think cutting down a big tree makes the man. As if.

Nope never said it made a man. Just that its something you have zero clue of what you are talking about. That is crystal clear.

Kinda surprised you didn't get the original joke that made you stand up for your Boxer pal. I thought it was simple enough.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Whats the worst job youve been on Paul? You must have been on a few doozys. You BMs always manage to find the worst holes to crawl into laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Time for chick pics again.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9

Love the judgement on a legal method of hunting. Given that we don't have the density, clearcuts, etc. I'd love for you to come give spot-and-stalk a try and see how it works out for you.....

George

George,

Do you see a theme, passing judgement and all?..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hunting over bait and shooting a cub are two totally different things. But you keep on with your spot and stalk of bear cubs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Whats the worst job youve been on Paul? You must have been on a few doozys. You BMs always manage to find the worst holes to crawl into laugh

4 weeks ago I had to crawl through a 42" pipe with sulfuric acid laying on the bottom in order to give the engineer some ultrasonic readings on the thickness of the piping. Steam/mud drums on boilers are a personal favourite. Went into one last summer. The manway was so small, I had to take everything out of my pockets to get in. Cell phone, pens, my belt, flashlight, small tools, everything had to come off. Had to exhale all from my lungs to make it through.

Wasn't my turn, but yesterday two of our guys had to do inspection on a column in the refinery 200 ft in the air from a crane supported man basket. We do stuff like that on a regular basis.

Page 102 of 2,579 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,856
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.