-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And what do yall think about the JARD trigger... its linkless.. from what I can tell.

Anything is better than the Winchester logo.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Coach_W
Any body got a website for the clements trigger?
Google it.

No shiz... really didnt think of that.... I googled "clements ruger no 1" and the first thing is this thread... and nothing that really jumped out as their home page even... I guess I should have googled it harder.

I was really just looking for the ordering page, or maybe some more info about it, as I'm new to the no 1 and never heard of it.

Last edited by Coach_W; 06/25/12.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And what do yall think about the JARD trigger... its linkless.. from what I can tell.
Ask kctbear, he has one.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Any body got a website for the clements trigger?
Google it.
No shiz... really didnt think of that.... I googled "clements ruger no 1" and the first thing is this thread... and nothing that really jumped out as their home page even... I guess I should have googled it harder.

I was really just looking for the ordering page, or maybe some more info about it, as I'm new to the no 1 and never heard of it.
Clements+guns. It's not hard.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
http://www.clementscustomguns.com/

THats the website Im getting but not seeing the no 1 trigger? Maybe Im missing something?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://www.clementscustomguns.com/

THats the website Im getting but not seeing the no 1 trigger? Maybe Im missing something?
Are you wanting someone else to do your legwork? Look on the items for sale page. Call or email them for information beyond that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just figured with your vast experience in no 1 after market triggers Id find some information here about the trigger.

The website says "I have the following custom parts in stock:

Ruger #1 blue adjustable triggers"

and thats all that it mentions... with no easy way to process an order, search the site, or find ANY other information without calling them.. as its 10pm here I doubt theyd answer the phone...

So I asked a question... Not looking for someone to "do my leg work" but looking for information about said trigger.

With such a poorly designed website, I would hope they put more effort into the design of their trigger...

All these things beg questions... what better place to ask than an internet forum, on a thread discussing said trigger... you led me here from the 08 thread (which is where I guess I pissed you off) to answer "google it"

Thanks so much for all the help and sharing your vast knowledge on the subject, Im much better off now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just figured with your vast experience in no 1 after market triggers Id find some information here about the trigger.

The website says "I have the following custom parts in stock:

Ruger #1 blue adjustable triggers"

and thats all that it mentions... with no easy way to process an order, search the site, or find ANY other information without calling them.. as its 10pm here I doubt theyd answer the phone...

So I asked a question... Not looking for someone to "do my leg work" but looking for information about said trigger.

With such a poorly designed website, I would hope they put more effort into the design of their trigger...

All these things beg questions... what better place to ask than an internet forum, on a thread discussing said trigger... you led me here from the 08 thread (which is where I guess I pissed you off) to answer "google it"

Thanks so much for all the help and sharing your vast knowledge on the subject, Im much better off now.
Does actual human interaction REALLY intimidate you that much? If it was something I REALLY wanted, I believe I'd get off my ass and make a telephone call to Clements in the morning or send them an email right now. But that's me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope I interact with people all the time... Goes with the job. And an email has all ready been sent.

But none of this pointless bickering has gotten me any closer to learning anything about the Clements trigger, or the jard trigger.

Its ok to say "I don't know"... I know, I know, you have an internet tough guy/ know it all image to uphold, so I will simply bow out of this gracefully before you have to admit you'd rather be rude than admit you don't know a thing about the triggers in question.

So Im off to "google it".

Thanks again for all the help.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But none of this pointless bickering has gotten me any closer to learning anything about the Clements trigger, or the jard trigger.
Someone else helped you come to that realization, too, I'm sure. Of course that won't stop you from asking more redundantly stupid questions or digging up ancient threads involving departed members.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My God does this dope ever shut up ? The world's greatest #1 expert who doesn't know squat about aftermarket triggers for it and probably owns none either. What can you expect from from a fool in nowhere Wyoming ? Wonder how he lives in Wyoming and teaches in Oklahoma ? One or the other is false.

Funny how almost every gunwriter with any creds, will tell you that the old M 70 trigger was one of the best hunting triggers ever made.
No doubt he has never even seen, not to consider, shot a 1903 Springfield National Match rifle or a pre war commercial Mauser. Both are excellent triggers with the built in safety of a two stage pull.

As the previous writer noted correctly, all he does is "pointless bickering" backed up with nothing but cussing and a love of one of our worst presidents who did so much for building a nation of Greeks.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
BT knows his stuff when it comes to single shots. If you can't read through a post of his without getting your feelings hurt, you might want to look elsewhere for information.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by twister999
My God does this dope ever shut up ? The world's greatest #1 expert who doesn't know squat about aftermarket triggers for it and probably owns none either. What can you expect from from a fool in nowhere Wyoming ? Wonder how he lives in Wyoming and teaches in Oklahoma ? One or the other is false.

Funny how almost every gunwriter with any creds, will tell you that the old M 70 trigger was one of the best hunting triggers ever made.
No doubt he has never even seen, not to consider, shot a 1903 Springfield National Match rifle or a pre war commercial Mauser. Both are excellent triggers with the built in safety of a two stage pull.

As the previous writer noted correctly, all he does is "pointless bickering" backed up with nothing but cussing and a love of one of our worst presidents who did so much for building a nation of Greeks.
Why hello, LARRY ROOT!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like I said, he just canoot shut up. Every check his posts ? Yest to see the huge collection of #1s with custom triggers. Don't know who this "larry" is but probably another fragment of this yappers empty mind.

Cant seem to splain how he is in two places at 1 time.

probably out drinking mad dog tonite to celebrate Lyndon's ugly baasaad brat opened the door for the half-breeds to "tax" all of us for anything they dont like.

looks like his veracity is open to question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Why hello, LARRY ROOT!"

Now I'm really confused. I thought we had established that Bricktop was LARRY ROOT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like I said, he just canoot shut up. Every check his posts ? Yest to see the huge collection of #1s with custom triggers. Don't know who this "larry" is but probably another fragment of this yappers empty mind.

probably out drinking mad dog tonite to celebrate Lyndon's ugly baasaad brat opened the door for the half-breeds to "tax" all of us for anything they dont like.

looks like his veracity is open to question.
Same old horseshit syntax, same old horseshit Larry. You're pretty easy to spot, you worthless [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No question, twister999 is none other than Larry, I'm a psychopath, Root.

No question at all.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by nsaqam
No question, twister999 is none other than Larry, I'm a psychopath, Root.

No question at all.

WOW!

A cat has but 9 lives... shocked

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't seem to "splain" why in the f*ck you keep coming back after you've been unceremoniously booted off time and again, Larry.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,543
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.