-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still can't splain who this ghost that haunts him "larry" is identified and how he can live in two places at the same time.

That skinny little white boy with the dead sow sure dowsn't laook a bit like the tough black gansta shown here.

more questions than answers.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by twister999
My God does this dope ever shut up ? The world's greatest #1 expert who doesn't know squat about aftermarket triggers for it and probably owns none either. What can you expect from from a fool in nowhere Wyoming ? Wonder how he lives in Wyoming and teaches in Oklahoma ? One or the other is false.

Funny how almost every gunwriter with any creds, will tell you that the old M 70 trigger was one of the best hunting triggers ever made.
No doubt he has never even seen, not to consider, shot a 1903 Springfield National Match rifle or a pre war commercial Mauser. Both are excellent triggers with the built in safety of a two stage pull.

As the previous writer noted correctly, all he does is "pointless bickering" backed up with nothing but cussing and a love of one of our worst presidents who did so much for building a nation of Greeks.
Why hello, LARRY ROOT!

Good call!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Larry!

How about regaling us with you heroic exploits during your 3 tours in 'Nam as a THUDS / F-105 "Fighter Pilot"??... Remember, loosing your friends over Red River....bunking with "Marine Snipers"... expert Marksman Badges with four different weapons... 600 and 1000 yard matches that you won while in the Air Force... your much claimed and touted combat service...

Absolutely riveting and fascinating tales! wink

Oh, btw. Looked for you while I was in Pinedale earlier this month. Even asked around. No one seemed to know who you were. Even the folks down at the shooting range!

No public computer hooked up with shared accounts for the Campfire. No list of user names and passwords on the bulletin board at the shooting range as you've previously crowed about.

Seems you're just a pathological LIAR!

As everyone already knew... there's no hundred "friends" lurking and participating on the Campfire. Just YOU Sybil! wink

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Hey Larry!

How about regaling us with you heroic exploits during your 3 tours in 'Nam as a THUDS / F-105 "Fighter Pilot"??... Remember, loosing your friends over Red River....bunking with "Marine Snipers"... expert Marksman Badges with four different weapons... 600 and 1000 yard matches that you won while in the Air Force... your much claimed and touted combat service...

Absolutely riveting and fascinating tales! wink

Oh, btw. Looked for you while I was in Pinedale earlier this month. Even asked around. No one seemed to know who you were. Even the folks down at the shooting range!

No public computer hooked up with shared accounts for the Campfire. No list of user names and passwords on the bulletin board at the shooting range as you've previously crowed about.

Seems you're just a pathological LIAR!

As everyone already knew... there's no hundred "friends" lurking and participating on the Campfire. Just YOU Sybil! wink

And he writes in the first person plural... crazy

Need to check the new DSM-5. That's the Publication of the fifth edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. The 5th edition hasn't been out that long and there could be something new on cases like this.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suppose you were looking for someone that Bricktop is scared crapless of.
I suppose if I lived in Pinedale (WY right), like Bricktop, then I would find this person myself.
I suppose everyone who asks Bricktop the obvious questions about his residence and workplace is identified as this "larry" person.
I suppose he needs fools like you to defend him as he can't handle it himself.
I suppose you are just not equipped to understand that a lot of members on this site are not too wild about Bricktop, his claims of being the all knowing OZ and a "hunter" who takes pride in shooting a nursing sow.
I suppose you are unaware there are no wild pigs in Wyoming.
I hope your visit to Pinedale was not a complete waste of time, hope to get there one day but it's a bit of a haul. The Cirque of the Towers is on my bucket list, nothing like that in Texas I'm sure.
Do have to compliment your amazing ability to construct bogey men out of thin air.
I suppose while you were in Pinedale you, like Bricktop, were shaking too hard to pick up a phone book and try calling this ghost that haunts your every moment ?
I suppose that pointing out the obvious fact that most of what Bricktop says as well as your "visit claims" are just a tissue of lies by internet would be super heros ?

I suppose that pointing out that you and he are the "pathological liars" would damage your self esteem, so you get a pass.

I suppose it would be rude to expect Bricktop to answer direct questions ?

Much more rewarding to shout and scream, acting the fool and pretend to be "men" without any courage whatsoever.

When you identify this fearsome phantom "larry", drop me a PM with his contact info.

I'll be brave enough to contact him and get some questions to pass along to you about places and things you claim to have done and things you claim to know about him.

I suppose this is a waste of time but <<<<<<<<<<<

IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
What's Roger got to say about all that...?

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny, and pathetic how lies spill so easily from your diseased lips Larry.
Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knows that Twister is just the latest of your usernames contrived solely to thwart the express wishes of the site owner.
How you can continue to live with yourself is beyond comprehension.

DSM5 includes an entire chapter outlining your various psychoses. Interesting reading for insight into a irretrievably diseased mind.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Larry, why do you even try...

Not much longer til one of us gives the signal and you are again given the boot. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suppose that pointing out the obvious fact that most of what Bricktop says as well as your "visit claims" are just a tissue of lies by internet would be super heros ?

"Suppose" to your rotten hearts content, and tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night Sybil....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/FOsteology/Pinedale%20BIG%20Meet%202012/dsc00512.jpg[/img]

I suppose while you were in Pinedale you, like Bricktop, were shaking too hard to pick up a phone book and try calling this ghost that haunts your every moment ?

The only one shaking hard would be YOU Lawrence. No need for a phone book when I (and others) know exactly where you live.

You must have been out. Or barricaded in your closet or under the bed pissing yourself! LOL

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/FOsteology/Pinedale%20BIG%20Meet%202012/Casa.jpg[/img]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Larry, why do you even try...

Not much longer til one of us gives the signal and you are again given the boot. wink

I don't know why oldmantrannydouche bothers to lie and attempt to hide behind numerous screen names.... and pretend it's not him. Easily spotted. The old goat sticks out worse than a neon sign.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The root gets the boot once again laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by eh76
The root gets the boot once again laugh

For now...

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to keep a POS with no honor nor respect away if he's determined to keep violating the wishes of the site owner.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, boys thanks for the name and city. I suppose I'll give him a call and see why one, as you boys put it, old man can deserve so much hatred and attacks.

I'll be sure to let you know what he tells me about you folks and the "original" photographs.

Still you are begging the question that is: if one of you lives there and another (I assume) took a bunch of photos of the same town, why you didn't manage to hunt him down and administer severe punishment. Can you answer that ?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Larry, what are you doing in AZ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, boys thanks for the name and city. I suppose I'll give him a call and see why one, as you boys put it, old man can deserve so much hatred and attacks.

I'll be sure to let you know what he tells me about you folks and the "original" photographs.

Still you are begging the question that is: if one of you lives there and another (I assume) took a bunch of photos of the same town, why you didn't manage to hunt him down and administer severe punishment. Can you answer that ?
You worthless piece of DOGSHIT, Larry, when is your bitch ass ever going to learn?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can you answer that ?

Where did anyone claim or intend to administer "severe punishment" Larry? Still grasping at your delusional and paranoid straws I see. Guess the barb-wire wasn't buzzing while we were in your backyard. Surprised we didn't have a Sheriff's car pass us by after knocking on your door. grin

Larry (that would be YOU "twister999"!) is a gutless yellow bellied coward and either doesn't answer his door, barricades himself within his closet (like Maser), hides under the bed pissing and crapping in his Depends, or skips town altogether.

Completely anti-social and suffers from a severe case of paranoid delusions.

Now, how about answering our questions?

Why do you find it necessary to continually circumvent Rick's wishes for you to be gone from his website by adding numerous screen names for the sole intent and purpose to TROLL a site where you are neither wanted nor offer ANYTHING of real use and value to the membership, and when confronted, LIE about it??

Can Will you answer that?

NO ONE is responsible for your user ID's being blocked or banned other than yourself. You got "Interthem" locked down tight, and "simivalley" was merge with your oldmandouche account, and "twister999" isn't far behind. These of course in addition to how many others over the past couple years??? (oldman1942, bosslady, framis, etc. etc. ect.)

The only losers in your little "War for the Site" are YOU and the membership that has to suffer your idiocy and paranoid delusions. I don't see any of the so called "Losers" and "Trolls" being limited to one post a day, or having their ID's locked. Do you????

The sooner you realize the problem lies within yourself, the sooner you can get a good nights sleep and stop obsessing over stupid sheit on the Internet...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry I cant answer your questions as I have yet to speak to the man.

It is plain to see that you folks are very upset with him but unable or unwilling to anything about it (except getting anyone tossed off the site you believe to be him)

Before I call him, could you provide me some examples of things he has done on the site to harm other members such as fraud, failing to pay for deals made, obscene or untrue comments about other members etc. ? I'm sure to create so much angst among you, he must have done some really terrible things to other members.

You mention his prior memberships being bundled into one user name. It would be helpful to know that so I could review his entries to see what all the hullabaloo is about. Could you provide that ?

I suppose I find it disturbing to be attacked by people I do not know and who do not know me with no reason given other than misidentification.

I'll pass along what I find out. Meanwhile let's all chill out a bit, okay ? It's too damned hot already outside.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
this reminds me of the episodes of cops where they pull a bag of cocaine from the pocket of some guy, he responds with it ain't mine. I don't know where that came from...

Larry, this is pathetic, stop the charade, no one is buying it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sir, what is "pathetic" is your assumption that you know to whom you are tapping out your insults with no means to prove it. I suppose, were we ever to meet, you would be enough of a gentleman to confess your error.

As for "buying it", I have only made a few simple requests that nobody seems to wish to answer. I suppose this gentleman you have such an erection over can answer the questions when I talk with him, but I just want to go into the conversation with some starting points.

I can only suppose my simple questions cannot be answered as there are no facts to back them up. On the many other websites I chat on, if a member has cheated another member or treated him like a churl, there is a clear trail of posts that may be verified. I suppose links to those topics and posts could be provided if you wished to. Attacking me serves neither your group nor I as I don't have a hound under the tree.

Thus far, all I have seen is the animosity shift over from Mr. Root to me. I have yet to see anything that may be substantiated as to what actions he has taken to so enrage you and cause such uncivil conversation.

Time to turn up the A/C and hit the hay. Good evening.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,071
Posts18,501,503
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.