Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Your charade is crumbling around your ears Larry!

The only ones believing your lies are yourself, the countless voices in your diseased cranium, and perhaps your barrister 22WRF.

Fosteology:

You yourself have not said one thing relevant this entire discussion. Folks that do that are what makes guys like Larry Root tick. Try going out and playing for awhile.

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
My psychologist friend says it makes people feel powerful and important.

What does your psych. friend say about your arguing on the 'net? I've found that folks who have to quote their "professional" friends have little experience of their own to draw from.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My psychologist friend actually loves to read what some of the people have to say when I am participating in a discussion.

"I've found that folks who have to quote their "professional" friends have little experience of their own to draw from."

I have found that folks who quote their professional friends that have professions other than their own are doing a very smart thing when they are tryng to make a point in which they are not an expert.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The old [bleep] will be worm food soon anyways. Nothing to live for. She has never done anything with her life but dream and troll. The old girl is a washed up has been never was. She sits in her rocking chair looking back on her sorry existance and the cruel misfortunes of her life. She is forced to suffer her last remaining days in the turmoil of having gone so wrong oh so often.

Enough to cheer the casual observer right up! We are blessed to be fortunate to watch her crash and burn.

Better days in store for ya sugarbritches!

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Fair enough. I guess if you're the type that actually gives any credibility to psychologists.....

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is one reason we stomp on Larry so hard.
He inevitably slips up and provides incontrovertible proof that he's a liar, a charade and in fact Larry himself.

He goes from not knowing Larry's name or contact info to sharing a Photobucket account with him in the span of a coupla days.

Remember this Larry?

Originally Posted by twister999

When you identify this fearsome phantom "larry", drop me a PM with his contact info.

I'll be brave enough to contact him and get some questions to pass along to you about places and things you claim to have done and things you claim to know about him.

To this just now.

Winnie, as was said a l-o-n-g time ago by Mr. Root, ALL the members in his club use the SAME photobucket account.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stupid as well as being supremely dishonest.

BWAHAHAAAA!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nsaqam
This is one reason we stomp on Larry so hard.
He inevitably slips up and provides incontrovertible proof that he's a liar, a charade and in fact Larry himself.

He goes from not knowing Larry's name or contact info to sharing a Photobucket account with him in the span of a coupla days.

Remember this Larry?

When you identify this fearsome phantom "larry", drop me a PM with his contact info.

I'll be brave enough to contact him and get some questions to pass along to you about places and things you claim to have done and things you claim to know about him.

To this just now.

Winnie, as was said a l-o-n-g time ago by Mr. Root, ALL the members in his club use the SAME photobucket account.

Maybe they hit it off and decided to move in together?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry just now made his Photobucket account Private. Need a password in order to access.

Yeah right.... Larry and "twister999" are two different individuals... crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry just now made his Photobucket account Private. Need a password in order to access.

Yeah right.... Larry and "twister999" are two different individuals... crazy

Dang it!

Now I can't have fun, but wait!!!

He deleted the picture of him with his deer that he posted. frown

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not yet. Just need to know the URL

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is one for you guys!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You boys are so amusing. I've been on the phone on & off all day with Mr. Root.
That's how, you complete dolts, I am in the PB account and I told him to make it private. Not really rocket science to keep scum at bay.

Enjoy the way you dummies deduced I was in AZ and WY......... both wrong.

As for "I", "we", "Mr. Root" again shows how stupid you are as you cannot distinguish a quote from a comment.

Look children, you have been nailed in so many lies, so many trailer trash mouth attacks, so many failed attempts to run the place, I almost feel sorry for you.

With the exception of this "winnie" boy, it is the same old gang that Mr. Root sent me a list of in an email. As for winnie, well he was an MP. When the Army intelligence tests are administered, cooks and bakers are selected from the lowest scope, guess who is next up ? Of course we don't know who he really is, now do we, because he like all the other "rough and tough gang" is hiding behind a keyboard.

WRF who tried the civil, educated, rational approach has advised me he is all done with you trash. Think he is right. You have been outed to anyone who cares. Wasting time with the free cheese, double wide, junk car lot crowd is well ..... a waste of time.

If you ever get the balls to more than talk, Mr. Root and his friends would love to meet you all.

To rewrite Cher a bit: " Cowards, liars and wannabes".

I'm joining up with WRF, you children keep quacking to each other as no one else cares.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
funny you use all the same phrases as Larry.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rattler
funny you use all the same phrases as Larry.....

Multiple club members, all fitting in the same head... shocked

No wonder they all sound alike... laugh

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

With the exception of this "winnie" boy, it is the same old gang that Mr. Root sent me a list of in an email.

Boy?

I am a teen, thank you very much.......

laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted By: twister999

Makes it simple for all members of the club to use one account when they all live in the same skull.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
club/kləb/
Noun:

An association dedicated to a particular interest or activity.
A imaginary place inside Larry Root's mind

grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ironically the pictures that constituted his Photobucket account were pics of him, his nags, dog, house, his two butt buddies Duane and Roger, and various pictures of rifles (some which have been alleged are not his).

Seems his "club members" have refrained from adding their pictures to his account all these years....

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Ironically the pictures that constituted his Photobucket account were pics of him, his nags, dog, house, his two butt buddies Duane and Roger, and various pictures of rifles (some which have been alleged are not his).

Seems his "club members" have refrained from adding their pictures to his account all these years....

Fost,

All the club membership pictures probably ARE on that Photobucket account... crazy

DF

Edited to add:

Chicago voter rolls, nondiscriminatory against the deceased.

Larry's club membership list...

It's a "virtual world" out there... shocked

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 07/03/12.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (007FJ, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.