Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Larry, please seek help for your mental issues.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by twister999
You boys are so amusing. I've been on the phone on & off all day with Mr. Root.
That's how, you complete dolts, I am in the PB account and I told him to make it private. Not really rocket science to keep scum at bay.

Enjoy the way you dummies deduced I was in AZ and WY......... both wrong.

As for "I", "we", "Mr. Root" again shows how stupid you are as you cannot distinguish a quote from a comment.

Look children, you have been nailed in so many lies, so many trailer trash mouth attacks, so many failed attempts to run the place, I almost feel sorry for you.

With the exception of this "winnie" boy, it is the same old gang that Mr. Root sent me a list of in an email. As for winnie, well he was an MP. When the Army intelligence tests are administered, cooks and bakers are selected from the lowest scope, guess who is next up ? Of course we don't know who he really is, now do we, because he like all the other "rough and tough gang" is hiding behind a keyboard.

WRF who tried the civil, educated, rational approach has advised me he is all done with you trash. Think he is right. You have been outed to anyone who cares. Wasting time with the free cheese, double wide, junk car lot crowd is well ..... a waste of time.

If you ever get the balls to more than talk, Mr. Root and his friends would love to meet you all.

To rewrite Cher a bit: " Cowards, liars and wannabes".

I'm joining up with WRF, you children keep quacking to each other as no one else cares.
Time to face facts, Larry Bitch. Blood is in the water and the sharks are circling. No good can come for you. Grab a cinder block and sink.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Damn Larry, using WRF as a your example of innocence laugh defending you is a step up for a guy that would represent a chimo given the opportunity.

Tell Mousemicky I said hello if you can access that part of your brain wink

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Tell Mousemicky I said hello if you can access that part of your brain wink

I was wondering how he keeps them all compartmentalized.

Such a weird gathering of misfits could start a riot or a mutiny.

Being ringmaster for such a circus can't be easy.

I guess there's medicine for that if they get too unruly... crazy

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't normally get involved in pissen matches but this one is entertaining.

Has anyone called the Sublette County SO and asked if they know anything at all about Larry? He said the local SO was involved to make the $10,000 bet "fair"...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You boys are so amusing. I've been on the phone on & off all day with Mr. Root.
That's how, you complete dolts, I am in the PB account and I told him to make it private. Not really rocket science to keep scum at bay.

Enjoy the way you dummies deduced I was in AZ and WY......... both wrong.

As for "I", "we", "Mr. Root" again shows how stupid you are as you cannot distinguish a quote from a comment.

Look children, you have been nailed in so many lies, so many trailer trash mouth attacks, so many failed attempts to run the place, I almost feel sorry for you.

With the exception of this "winnie" boy, it is the same old gang that Mr. Root sent me a list of in an email. As for winnie, well he was an MP. When the Army intelligence tests are administered, cooks and bakers are selected from the lowest scope, guess who is next up ? Of course we don't know who he really is, now do we, because he like all the other "rough and tough gang" is hiding behind a keyboard.

WRF who tried the civil, educated, rational approach has advised me he is all done with you trash. Think he is right. You have been outed to anyone who cares. Wasting time with the free cheese, double wide, junk car lot crowd is well ..... a waste of time.

If you ever get the balls to more than talk, Mr. Root and his friends would love to meet you all.

To rewrite Cher a bit: " Cowards, liars and wannabes".

I'm joining up with WRF, you children keep quacking to each other as no one else cares.

The posts seem to get weirder, and weirder as time goes on, with each new identity. Think this is a dog that should be left sleeping...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your Internet bravado and tough guy act is always good for a hearty belly laugh Larry!

Just what exactly do you think you and your merry band of cross dressers would do? Hit someone with your [bleep] purse? laugh

The only thing one would need to fear with you and your geriatric posse would be you old girls trying to hobble away in a terrified panic on your walkers as fast as your feeble legs will carry you, and wind up falling and breaking a hip.

You practically sheit yourself when you thought Bricktop was actually on his way out to your casa. In a frenzied panic, you started calling the Sublette County Sheriffs Office, Key West Police, Monroe County Sheriffs Office, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, etc. etc. etc.

Bricktop played your old useless azz to a level that is obviously far beyond your comprehension, and it only shined as to the depth each and every time you wailed about the BIG Pinedale shindig you thought was imminent. It was grand entertainment, and numerous Forum members got a chuckle.

Attempt to spin it all you like old douche, but everyone remembers your outbursts and incoherent rants. In a panic you began burning up the phone lines calling all the hotels in Sublette County trying to ascertain if there was a group making reservations, as you were worried sick someone was going to pop-up this summer and say, "Booo"!

Tuck in a fresh maxipad and go find something constructive to do you old worthless goat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know I always wondered what happened when a pregnant lady drank and smoked. Larry showed me what happens..

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Far away from single shots, but Twister, what chance you have to exchange with a former Thud pilot.
They suffer heavy losses during first years of North bombing, they had great balls! The Thud, with the F4 and heroes who flow them, were a favorite of a young boy/teenager in military school, dreaming of big powerful birds, power, aventure, service, dedication and courage.
They were everyday in black and white on our TV from US or Commy news and i thought of them pilots flying in that inferno. General Robin Odds who flew over Europe said NV was worst.

Can you send me mister Root Larry phone number, if he's ok to do so. Would like to heard about that great plane and the men who flew her in that war.
A boy dream come true. wink

Dom

PS: was he flying on D or F model. May be Wild Weasel?
[Linked Image]

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by writing_frog
Can you send me mister Root Larry phone number, if he's ok to do so.
He's okay to do so: (307) 367-7711

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Winnie don't waste your time with the CRAZY TRAIN !

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is so funny. The pack of wolves is far far worse than the guy they are complaining about.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Tune of Beverly Hillbillys..

Well listen to the story of a man named Larry Root
Came on the Campfire, thinking the sight was just a hoot
Bad advice he was spreading to members got him on the run
Rick B took the matter in his hand and band the Bum.

Root that is�bad advice, telling lies, cause dissent

Oh Larry shows back up, every now and then
Stealthing as a new member, acting like a friend
Offering questionable advice and dribble, to even up the score
Member�s recognize old Larry act, and offer him the door

Pack your S$%t, hit the road, so long, bye Root

Now Larry, he�s a hard case, he just can�t stay away
He�s drawn to the Campfire, just you and me
To talk about guns, and hunting, it fills our every need
And to see members hammer Larry, it�s such a sight to see

Root that is, no slack, getting hammered

J
Joe Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
laugh laugh laugh

Shew me thy ways, O LORD: teach me thy paths.
"there are few better cartridges on Earth than the 7 x 57mm Mauser"
"the .30 Springfield is light, accurate, penetrating, and has surprising stopping power"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More like a pack of lemmings except dumber. Imagine wasting you time composing a stupid song from a B grade TV show tune that was aimed at idiot rednecks ?

They have lied many, many times and been caught.

They have made many threats and accomplished none.

They pirate other members threads, going 100% off subject in their lemming like search for the phantom who keeps their diapers full.

I suppose they check the closet and under the crib every night looking for the oger that will pounce on them the moment they close their beady little eyes

They are cowards hiding behind keyboards acting like little Nazi wannabes ...... something they have proven they don't have the balls to do on person.

They are a joke ..... nobody even cares.

The adults (99.999% of members) keep plugging away in spite of these idiots. BUT more and more are migrating to sites run by adults where these people would be shown the door in a heartbeat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of lies...... c'mon Larry, regaling us all once again with you heroic exploits during your 3 tours in 'Nam as a THUDS / F-105 "Fighter Pilot"??... Remember, loosing your friends over Red River....bunking with "Marine Snipers"... expert Marksman Badges with four different weapons... 600 and 1000 yard matches that you won while in the Air Force... your much claimed and touted combat service...

Absolutely riveting and fascinating tales! wink

Even more so since your DD214 didn't reflect ANY of those tall tales!

You were NOT a fighter pilot (nor any other type)
NO sniper action nor association
NO combat service
NO reflection of these so called qualifications with FOUR weapons
NO mention of these LR matches you supposedly won....

You were just a communications nerd assigned to the Autodin switch in Korat.

Wasn't enough to be truthful for once in your pathetic excuse for a life and just say you served honorably. You had to weave a fantastical tale of heroism in an attempt to impress others, and bolster your flagging ego.

You're a sad pathetic little shell of a man..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't you migrate once and for all then Larry?

You're a liar and a fraud as well as a coward and a thief.

FOst always asks you to tell us all again about your exploits flying THUD's over the Red River.
I'd love to hear those stories as I'm an avid admirer of our fine veterans. Tell us them Larry.

99.999% of the membership here despises you and your diseased personalities.

BTW there is another Deserving Kid thread going. What are you going to contribute? Or, more likely, who you going to use to try to scam something for free for a friend you yourself refuse to help.
You're a 1%er after all!

Pathetic isn't nearly a strong enough word for what you are.

...giggle...

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They have made many threats and accomplished none.
You sure about that? We could revisit that whole "trip to Pinedale" episode from the spring that had you calling the county mounties, various highway patrols, and ultimately had you off the board for a couple of days. I'd say that "threat" accomplished exactly what it was meant to do.

Dumb f*ck.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hey I could swing by Pinedale to meet the man, the myth, the liar..

Lol this whole thread makes for some great laugh. Have any of you guys ever thought that this guy is just mental?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're all quite certain that Larry has some very very serious mental defects.

Hell, he has an entire chapter devoted to him in the new DSM5.

BTW, I think a stop in Pinedale if you're out that way would be a superb idea.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 22250rem, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,153
Posts18,502,906
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.