Hop To
Page 107 of 2,579 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by ironbender
It might snap me.

lol.........

Cheer up...it's snapped more than a few.(grin)

Only time I was ever ASKED to slam & jam and keep on chooglin',while cutting right of way. Butts to the equipment help the boys out,so I wondered how [bleep] many trees I could set up in a day and drive with a hammer in one whack. Couple the hottest 394 on the Planet with laser chains,a coupla gallons of gas,more than a whole buncha savvy and things will look more than a whole [bleep] bunch different at quittin' time.

'Course that is an understatement of +P++ magnitude.

'Cub,

Your long term frustrations with your sexuality are very wellfounded,as are all your other insecurities. I'll feign my "surprise",as you yet again barge outta the closet.

Hell...allow me to take you back to The Day,you cock craving Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination to you.

Jeff-O,

Why is it that so many of you unemployed lazy piece of schit Welfare recipients,crave cock?!? I reckon it plum flattering that you saved my regal splendor to your Photobucket account and I'm rather at ease in fueling your Imagination,as you practice your Pretend.

Here's some more,if only because you've long been a Cock Gawker. Please feel free to save it in any manner you wish,so as to salve your vicarious angst and perpetuate your Pretend. Thank me later. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You literally are a "hard charger". Bless your heart.

Cheer up,I only saw (5) new Caribou Calves this morning,a coupla braces of Spectacled Eiders,a Snowy Owl,couple/few thousand Geese,both Red and Arctic Fox and 29 MuskOx...and got paid for it. Can't wait for the next installment of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you almost went.

Tough to trump your version of the "Outdoors",for outright [bleep] hilarity!

'gunnr',

If you steal her Imagination,she'll have nothing left. It's hardly the first time a Hippy Chick undressed me with her eyes.

And it sure as schit ain't gonna be the last.(grin)

'bender,

She does the best she can,with what she has to work with.

Thus her propensity to summons her Imagination,to produce Pretend.

okok,

I'm a little bit more than a whole [bleep] bunch good with a camera(understatement) and despite that fact,even someone as good as me cain't shoot pics of tomorrow. I do however enjoy your sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity,along with your Imagination...mainly because it's funnier than schit. Points is awarded too,because it's oblivious to boot and you are doing the best you can with what you've got!

Congratulations?!!?

You do take some nice pictures.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'Cub,

Your long term frustrations with your sexuality are very wellfounded,as are all your other insecurities.

Me frustrated and insecure?

-I'm not the one who posted a halk naked pic of myself on a mostly men's web site. Laffin'
-I'm not the one who daily posts reams of pics of myself with big fallen trees. You actualy think your job makes you more of a man than others. Laffin'
-I'm not the one who named himself after a certain style of mens underwear on the internet. Laffin'
-Your frustrations and insecurities are glaringly apparent with every word you utter and every pic of yourself that you post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it bad that this is now my favorite thread?

Hilarity.

Carry on.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"You do take some nice pictures. [/quote]

Definently.

Good thread although avoiding the verbal fistacuffs can be a challenge.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ok. My Art this time comes in the form of a riddle.

Met this little fellow on the trail today. In what important way is this creature NOT like a Kube [bleep]?

(hint: note what changes in the 3 pics)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

In what important way is this creature NOT like a Kube [bleep]?

I know, I know..... KK's aren't nearly as fuzzy as your pictures!?..

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prolly taken with a cellphone as any gal would do................grin.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Here's a soothing pic to cool y'all Kube [bleep] brains while you try to figure it out.

Figure what out, that you very rarely work?

Her version of "work",is commensurate with the hilarity of her version(s) of everything [bleep] else.

It is a unique opportunity to have someone sooooooooooooo amazingly [bleep] stupid,wax eloquent upon their plight,under the auspice of feigning a clue and having a leg up.

The inherent comedy has no equal.

Jeff-O,

Those were killer Salamander pics! What did you do to fend the charge of a Rutting 'Mander? Or did it simply say "[bleep] it" and start feeding itself away upon your trail of bread crumbs,chuckling to itself?!!? Laffin'!

Your Imagination is nearly as PRICELESS in [bleep] humor,as the fact to how much you need same and your Pretend is rather spectacular in it's magnitude. Your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,conjoined with the dismal results you reliably "reap",runs fully in synch with your pan handling ways and Crusade to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy piece of schit "fashionable". I VERY much enjoy how you can't do a [bleep] thing and how all them unconnected dots is somehow someone else's "fault". The number of things that stump you,is simply [bleep] amazing.

Here's to your unbridled stupidity and the fact that it runs to your core and to the humor associated with your perpetual Pity Party designating your incredible ineptitude as being all but your doing. Nice touch to yet again reiterate all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been!

Cheer up,only saw (1) Grizzly this morning,but he was a Pickle and I got paid for some. Cracks me the [bleep] up,how work is the dirtiest of 4-letter words to you.

Keep shooting for the stars and trying to open them cardboard boxes!

okok,

I love your pics too.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

-I've seen me nekked and I've more than two legs to stand on. Mebbe if you say that you are "manly" enough times,you'll start to believe it? Good luck there,with that yarn!

-I've long had an uncanny appreciation for splendor as it unfolded and have long been Center Stage in regards to same. Keep telling yourself that you's in a like boat and perhaps you can curb that insecurity. Pics are always a nice touch and don't slight the humor associated with you being inept with everything,save Imaginbation and Pretend

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gosh Golly... I did my conditioning hike today complete with a bunch of field-position shooting out to 700 yards. I could post a couple pics of that woodsy adventure but I worry that the Kube [bleep] might get all horned up as per usual when it's made clear what do-nothing [bleep] they are, compared to one so great as myself.

Ooooh! I forgot. I took an Art picture. Heh heh. Hang on...

Hey Jeff-Ho, I just got back from a conditioning hike. I'm wiped.
I found a salamander under a piece of cardboard and took a bad picture of a slip-n-slide. I then fired a gun in the air.
Well, that was my day..........took 5 minutes. This Eugene bust azz stuff IS tiring. Thanks for mentoring me on how to be a worthless douche.
I am now going to turn out a dild0 on my lathe, then say I sold it.

P.S. The Eugene goats get happy when they hear the lathe turn on.
Lead on!

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mebbe if you say that you are "manly" enough times,you'll start to believe it?

Probably good advice, esp coming from a guy that does exactly that. Trouble is that you're the only one who believes it.

I don't need that kind of reinforcment, but thanks for the advice anyways.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'slave,

Don't be stealing her Imagination,if only because it's all she's got.

Cardboard is a whole bunch "trickier" than it appears and don't slight how many tries it took her to sneak up on some Goat schit.(grin)

'Cub,

It's your Imagination,please continue to Pretend with it in the manner you need most,so as to satiate your rather unfortunate Realities. It ain't like you are going to get off your [bleep] and do something...so it'd be impossible to slight how very wellfounded your perpetual insecurities are,regarding your feeble [bleep] attempts at Man Things. Your pics really are awe inspiring and it's a treat to be granted opportunity to glimpse your "hard charging" "Adventures". Laffin'!

[bleep] hilarious,that your Imagination allows you of all people,to Pretend you could hang.

Bless your heart Sugartits,you is the Kanuckian version of Jeff-O. Congratulations?!!?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boxer,

Don't slight Jeff-O's progress. She's mastered cardboard boxes and has spot and stalk down to an art on goat poo, slugs and yes, even newts. Stay tuned as she will undoubtedly be putting the sneak on a turtle soon. Fingers crossed that she'll hang some pixels.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same old blah, blah, blah. Not only short, but simple too.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with and her "results" are tough to trump in humor.

Bless her heart!

'Cub,

You Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,you've yet to do ANYTHING. Of course schit don't change,if only because your are THE barometer of Nothingness.

More than a whole bunch hilarious that your Imagination can't Pretend fast enough,to keep you from drawing blanks.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] RIOT!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You`re drooling again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1flier
Boxer,

Don't slight Jeff-O's progress. She's mastered cardboard boxes and has spot and stalk down to an art on goat poo, slugs and yes, even newts. Stay tuned as she will undoubtedly be putting the sneak on a turtle soon. Fingers crossed that she'll hang some pixels.

1flier

TFF

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My .223/Amax/RE15 combo got clocked at 3050 yesterday...is that bad?

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
My .223/Amax/RE15 combo got clocked at 3050 yesterday...is that bad?

Yes.

For a thang! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only bad for plates and soft targets laugh

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I've been told our BB's up here wear Kevlar vests. I guess I'm just a worrier is all. I best reach for the 7 SAUM in the back of the S-10 Jimmy....

Nat!

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, I am a kube [bleep]...fully cop to it, just experienced a corporate bloodbath...39 positions down to 17.5...yeah .5...carry on [bleep] of all natures

charlie

Page 107 of 2,579 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 25 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,325
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.