Print Thread
Hop To
Page 112 of 2,579 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Seafire
our morning BlahBlahBlah report from NOWHERE ALASKA, complete with family pictures per usual...

Family pictures? ....... Looks more like a self portrait. [Linked Image]

Dude, that is a TOAD! grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SLM

You need to get back on your meds..

Or off the meds.
JO has been on a manic episode ever since the 'crash'.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by SLM

Or off the meds.

You think street drugs could make somebody that stupid?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hell if I know but it appears as if they've made him think he's a helluva alot smarter than is actually the case!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

My point exactlty!

Happy Canada Day! grin

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

It sucks when they fight back.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image]

our morning BlahBlahBlah report from NOWHERE ALASKA, complete with family pictures per usual...

Family pictures? ....... Looks more like a self portrait. [Linked Image]

Travis

yeah but if someone kisses it... then it turns into a handsome logging Alaskan Prince name Sir Larry of Prince of Wales Island....

although kind of short... maybe they just need a bigger toad...

Me? I'd just toss him back in the stream...

or take a golf club and use it for driving practice like we did in high school...

golf clubs and toads were a lot of fun after a heavy summer rain in Virginia...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hell if I know but it appears as if they've made him think he's a helluva alot smarter than is actually the case!

maybe he gets his supply from some loggin guy up in Craig AK... at least rumor has it... whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yeah but if someone kisses it... then it turns into a handsome logging Alaskan Prince named Sir Larry of Prince of Wales Island....

AKA ----> ToadBoy grin

maybe they just need a bigger toad...

Pretty hard to find a bigger toad that that. He's larger than life itself, in his own mind anyways.

Laffin' and +P Swooooonin'

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Damn Boxer,

Would you please give these gals their lunch money back so they'll stop whimpering. Never seen a bigger bunch of red azzed fugtards in my life....

hangunnr

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's all a game, you see here. Both sides kicking the ball back and forth. The only wimpering here is your own.

You can go back to kissin' Larry now. grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hangunnr
Damn Boxer,

Would you please give these gals their lunch money back so they'll stop whimpering. Never seen a bigger bunch of red azzed fugtards in my life....

hangunnr

Tough to top the inherent humor of a heartfelt whine,conjoined with a tear streaming Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,placed forth as the "Trump Card" of a band of Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks.

Just hand 'em slack on the rope and watch the insecurities surface,as they wax eloquently upon all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they've never been. Fairly [bleep] fascinating to watch their Imaginations work and to applaud the feverish pace in which they practice Pretend. [bleep] hilarious,to note that if any of 'em worked as hard at workin',as they do whinin'...they could do a few of the things they DREAM about.

This schit never don't not crack me up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by hangunnr
Damn Boxer,

hangunnr

Tough to top the inherent humor of a heartfelt whine,conjoined with a tear streaming Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,placed forth as the "Trump Card" of a band of Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks.

Just hand 'em slack on the rope and watch the insecurities surface,as they wax eloquently upon all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they've never been. Fairly [bleep] fascinating to watch their Imaginations work and to applaud the feverish pace in which they practice Pretend. [bleep] hilarious,to note that if any of 'em worked as hard at workin',as they do whinin'...they could do a few of the things they DREAM about.

This schit never don't not crack me up.

Translation:

Ribbet.... Ribbet... RIBBETT.. burp... Ribbet...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Translation:

Ribbet.... Ribbet... RIBBETT.. burp... Ribbet...

Laffin' [Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SLM

Or off the meds.

At least I have an excuse..... Y'all are wack sans brain damage, and that tickles me no end...

Actually-- serious now-- I just don't GAF anymore. Life is too short to care much about words on a screen.

So you [bleep] (talking Sammo, Slave, SLM, Boxer here) wanna see my [bleep] pic or not?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So I should post the pic? I'm confused. See, at some point picking on the Kube [bleep] for their do-nothingness became... too easy. A bit like making the retard on the bus turn red and try to turn into a superhero by yelling "Shazam!"

And ol' Buttshot is just plain Boring. Boring Buttshot Welfare-Logger Autistic Hoarder Boxer. Yawn.

Sammo appears to have picked up on some Deflave's proclivities. Another Montana boy who'll be fondling and sniffing wool shirts when he's an old fart with that lovelorn look in his eye...

But anyway, I do have this pic, taken while doing something none of you [bleep] could do, even if you weren't such poosies that you hardly get away from the truck (truckette in Buttshot's case), and even though the payoff at the end of this Challenging Hike, which is to say the long range shooting, wouldn't be a payoff at ALL for you Imaginary [bleep] since, well, you don't possess my skill with a rifle and can't hit chit anyway.

So should I post this Artsy Photo, and accompanying Riddle, or are y'all tired of having your noses rubbed in your own Imaginary do-nothing Kube-based existences?!

Jeffrey, my favorite posts of yours are when you brag about your version of employment and your excruciating hikes.

Just an FYI friend.

Travis

Travette,

While my employment- broad and deep as it is- is most assuredly brag worthy, I don't roll like that. Instead, I offer you youngsters hints about how you could have a richer, fuller life later on if you should be wise enough to pry yourselves from the Kube, so to speak.

It's casting pearls before swine, but, I persevere in the hope I can help just one [bleep].

As to the hike and LR shooting, on days I'm doing that, the sum total of what I'm doing far FAR exceeds what virtually any other civilian is doing with a gun that day, in America, and that sure as [bleep] includes your sheep-lovin' ass. Factor in the age difference and shee-it, I'm practically superhuman!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by SLM

Or off the meds.

At least I have an excuse..... Y'all are wack sans brain damage, and that tickles me no end...

Actually-- serious now-- I just don't GAF anymore. Life is too short to care much about words on a screen.

So you [bleep] (talking Sammo, Slave, SLM, Boxer here) wanna see my [bleep] pic or not?!

Or not..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Breaking NEWS!!!!!

Schtick was hurt badly today in drug/gang related driveby....

here is a picture of the tragedy before the ambulance showed up...

[Linked Image]

All of us are pulling for you Schtick... and hope you get well soon...

Local Police are looking for that log truck that caused this shocking horrible tragedy....

Get better soon little buddy!!!

Ribbet Ribbet little buddy!

no turning into a Logging Prince this week...

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

[Linked Image]

Ribbet Ribbet little buddy!

no turning into a Logging Prince this week...

Croak???

Last edited by Nrut; 07/03/12.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 112 of 2,579 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 222ND, 163bc, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,776
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.