-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 120 of 2,579 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 2578 2579
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You've been made a fool of. That you're 100% complicit in the deal is part of the fun. Why shouldn't we laugh? You keep proving a few folks right, over and over and over...

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted By: Seafairy

"looked at your profile...

you get a pass.."

Gee wiz raghorn, aint ya relieved that she gave you a pass. Seeing as her opinion carries about as much weight as a mouse fart in a hurricane, you got off easy this time...

hangunnr

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hangunnr
Originally Posted By: Seafairy

"looked at your profile...

you get a pass.."

Gee wiz raghorn, aint ya relieved that she gave you a pass. Seeing as her opinion carries about as much weight as a mouse fart in a hurricane, you got off easy this time...

hangunnr

ouch... that one hurt... whistle

got anything any better...

that one was sorta lame...

but then as a UNION Pipefitter.. I guess you are use to massaging the old pipe all day long, aren't ya..

Sea Fairy? how long did it take you to come up with that one?

or are you just living out fantasies again?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
That chick needs to eat a samich, or three!

Agreed!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't know about the sandwiches because she looks good to me. I've been following this thread for awhile and keep reading about Seafire not having a clue but please inform us what that clue is because I don't get the clue either. What are the redeeming words of wisdom that I'm not getting? Can I get a reasonable answer here or is it going to be another excercise in name calling? Please, enlighten the Campfire with the words of wisdom that Boxer is putting out, in English please.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Seafairy

but then as a UNION Pipefitter.. I guess you are use to massaging the old pipe all day long, aren't ya..

Rather disturbing that your mind immediately thinks cock when viewing my occupation. That's pretty [bleep] up seeing as you claim to mentor impressionable boys. Just what are you teaching them.....

I can't lay claim to coining seafairy as you well know. Figured I'd throw that out there so you could flashback to the uncountable beatings you took from the keyboard of that fugwit liberal from CO over at AR.

.....and that's right UNION Pipefitter, the guys that build the refinery's so you can have gas to put in your mini van to shuffle the boys around....

hangunnr

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by raghorn
Amazing!
You don't have a clue and can't know it.
Simply amazing!

looked at your profile...

you get a pass..

I never knowingly knock someone else in the medical field..because they give back to society...selflessly I might add..

so if I offended YOU in any way, my apologies..
so best regards

WTF ???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Brother Dave
You've been made a fool of. That you're 100% complicit in the deal is part of the fun. Why shouldn't we laugh? You keep proving a few folks right, over and over and over...

Post # 703892, 01/09/06, 8:46 PM
Anyone who takes something said here too seriously, needs to take another look at things...

and a pair of your classics, with a few hilarious inputs by your buddy Schtick..

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/574488/1

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/572199/2

and people ask what's wrong with ME and then claim that I don't have a clue.... well maybe they don't have a clue of what motivates my view toward some of Schtick and his buddies..

reading that thread about Schtick spending 30 days in Jail after that confrontation with those fly fishermen from California was sort of funny also...

there are some funny things in the forum archives... I am sure this thread also will become a historical classic..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Rather disturbing that your mind immediately thinks cock when viewing my occupation. That's pretty [bleep] up seeing as you claim to mentor impressionable boys. Just what are you teaching them.....To stay away from guys like you for starters...

I can't lay claim to coining seafairy as you well know. Figured I'd throw that out there so you could flashback to the uncountable beatings you took from the keyboard of that fugwit liberal from CO over at AR.well , if you are referring to that moron Snottie Q/ Duhman... more like the beatings Snottie Took...from me and everyone else... but if you wanna think that idiot got the best of anyone, speaks volumes about you being a Union Democrat...oh, and Snottie Spelled it differently...dummy

.....and that's right UNION Pipefitter, the guys that build the refinery's so you can have gas to put in your mini van to shuffle the boys around....

and I don't drive a Mini Van or even a Full sized van... never had one, never needed one.. never wanted one...but don't feel embarrassed if you drive one... built by UNION labor I hope!

hangunnr

now have a good afternoon and don't have a stroke...you're getting wired up over nothing Cupcake..

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by Seafire
Amazing!
Simply amazing!

looked at your profile...

you get a pass..

I never knowingly knock someone else in the medical field..because they give back to society...selflessly I might add..

so if I offended YOU in any way, my apologies..
so best regards

WTF ???

if ya need it explained.. no problem..

his profile indicated that he was a Registered Nurse..

since I have worked for quite a while within the medical field..
I have a lot of respect for fellow professionals in the med field.. they spend a life giving back to society..

so I respect their opinions in life, whether they conflict with mine or not.. and whether they like it or not.. takes two to have an argument and I chose not to knowingly have argument with medical personnel or those in the military...or fellow veterans..

people whose backgrounds I respect, as I have done the same jobs or worked in the same environments..

hope that explains it for you...

I chose not to argue with you either.. you donated without hesitation to our Veteran Project.. either that or I have you confused with someone else from New Mexico... but if memory serves me, yours was one of the first donations we received..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I don't know about the sandwiches because she looks good to me. I've been following this thread for awhile and keep reading about Seafire not having a clue but please inform us what that clue is because I don't get the clue either. What are the redeeming words of wisdom that I'm not getting? Can I get a reasonable answer here or is it going to be another excercise in name calling? Please, enlighten the Campfire with the words of wisdom that Boxer is putting out, in English please. PS, if you can't follow Schticks backwoods Alaskan Jibberish, just remember by using it, he doesn't have to show that he doesn't have a clue how spell check works....pretty crafty on his part, isn't it.. whistle

Sorry, but I hope you know that you just set yourself up for Schtick to be calling you names and telling you how he thinks you are now a dumbphuck, and then accuses you of wishing for all the things you never had, places you almost never been, etc etc..

then once that has descended from his throne of Schtickdom..the all of his groupies will condemn you also for eternity for all the stupid crap that they can dream up...

its just a small price those of us who think he is full of BS have to pay to not worship him like some of the other forum members do who call him "God"...

those two links I put to past posts from Brother Dave have some good reading in them, especially notable are the words of Wisdom by Scthick...

and for the record... I do hope Brother Dave Manned up... believe me, I try and support ANY Man who has to deal with those self righteous morons in the Child Support world..

Dave has my sympathy more than he knows..I hope he is able to have a good relationship with his kids, regardless of what a zero mom may be...the kids' futures are what we make of them..
here's to hoping the man saw the light finally..

Last edited by Seafire; 07/14/12.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sorry, you do have me confused with somebody else. I have been around many care givers and just like any other trade, there is good and bad. I know as many that it is just a job as I do that are in it for the "good" of the patient.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

It's entertaininger than [bleep],that your haste to tote Stupidity to places it's never been before,is oblivious to you. No wonder you are forced by default to record Retard Relays,pound pavement,pick up pop cans as a vocation and set in a drooling tirade of vicarious angst with your [bleep] firmly affixed the couch.

Appreciate your keen "insight" into all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and just how very badly you need it,along with the meds piled neck deep by your side. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you are too [bleep] stupid to remember that you Imagined to Pretend that you "don't care". You make Sybil look like she has her schit together.

Bless your heart.

okok,

Still

grovvin'

on

your

epic

whine

and

Do-Nothing

Dumbphucktitude.

Congratulations?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Just remember,if you burst her bubble and take her Imagination and Pretend away...the poor addlded dolt will have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Though funnier than [bleep]!(grin)

'05,

You've whined about your Life more than enough,to convey it is very much a bitch for you. Congratulations?!!?

Try getting off your [bleep] and doing something,as opposed to trying to bitch yourself happy.

The funny part is you can't,so you won't and your whine will linger.

Brother Dave,

It seems that Shefire is a little taken aback that your Bastard Payments exceed her annual income and that is funnier than [bleep] on several levels.(grin)

As an aside The Chief was asking about you and you might mebbe fling him an E-Mail. Been 60+ here,which seems like 100+ and it's time to think real hard about fishing around here. Light is flat currently and that'll steal some thunder from Hero Pics.

Still cain't cypher where all these Foxes are coming from...mebbe Nevada?(grin)

[Linked Image]

Light really waned in the cloud cover last night,but his heart was in digging eggs,so I cranked ISO and let fly...but the video turned out great.

As an aside,I never can remember the little rich Bastard's name? Refresh my memory.

Laffin'!

Kodiak,

Fairly [bleep] poignant to grant someone like Shefire the ripe opportunity to do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

'Tis a shame,that she cain't compute the degree of her inherent Dumbphucktitude and that it's epic grandeur scared even poor dumb Jeff-O off,or we'd mebbe get a chart to correlate same.

Laffin'!

Sharpshooter,

Quite an amalgamation of Hormone imbalance,bleach in the gene pool,Retardation and homoerotic tendencies ain't she?

BEST thread ever!

DD,

I prefer to roll in Reality.

Been chasing this composition for a spell and it all came together last night,with a lighting shift. Will be curious to gawk it's splendor on my IMac.

[Linked Image]

'300SAUM,

My Masturry of Engleesh is without pear.

You are at the mercy of your faculties and schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than that!

Love the whine!

'gunnr,

Her fixations are beyond being controlled with medication.

As an aside,you wanna know how you get Shefire to cross the street?!!?

Throw her [bleep] the direction you wish her to travel.

Or tell her there's a job available,on the side she's on.

Laffin'!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Amazing!
Simply amazing!

This sums up seafire in 12 words. Thanks raghorn.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Amazing!
Simply amazing!

This sums up seafire in 12 words. Thanks raghorn.

And seafire, before you complain that "can't" can be perhaps interpreted as two words, go and ask your doctor for the rules as to what order you should be taking your pills in. You obviously have the sequence incorrect.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

now have a good afternoon and don't have a stroke...you're getting wired up over nothing Cupcake..

You give yourself far too much credit to think you have the ability to get me wired up.

Your imagination and pretend is in full tilt mode if you think you got the best of Daman. He repeatedly made a complete fool of you. How many times did you go whining to Don to try and get him banned?

You can bet every nickel you can borrow that what I drive is made here by American union labor.

hangunnr

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The fishin has been easy this afternoon.

The delusional, bombastic dumphuckitude is off the charts with this one...

hangunnr

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey, I come back to a three member circle jerk here...

how hilarious is this...

a Kiwi, an Oregon Transplant Drunk to AK and some Union guy from Indiana...

yeah I feel slammed by three Duds, I mean Studs, of your guys caliber...

Keep battin, I'll keep laughing while you bananas strike out while thinking you are hitting home runs..

I see three haven't developed far since you were 8 years old.. at least in your imaginations...

Dumbphuckitude? that must be another one of those words dumbassses make up to go and pretend they are smarter than they think they are...

the leg humpers are out in force...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You give yourself far too much credit to think you have the ability to get me wired up.

Your imagination and pretend is in full tilt mode if you think you got the best of Daman. He repeatedly made a complete fool of you. How many times did you go whining to Don to try and get him banned?

You can bet every nickel you can borrow that what I drive is made here by American union labor.

hangunnr

[Linked Image]

Now I remember you! one of those guys with more testosterone that Brains...

Yeah I am impressed and see why Schtick is your type of guy...

How does it go?
"Turds of a feather flock together..." or something like that..

you keep huffing and puffing there Mr Obama Union Voter...

and I'll keep laughing, I mean being impressed...

Page 120 of 2,579 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, 405winash, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 801 guests, and 774 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,388
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.