Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
OIALA Fishing Trip is only 16 Days Away

Yup, it's that time of the year again when I abandon Joel & Neil here at the store and go off to Kodiak for the Once In A Lifetime Annual Fishing Trip.
Cannot wait to see my Alaska family and just relax, and of course catch a few....
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Enjoy a cigar while taking in the scenery [Linked Image] and of course eating the worlds greatest Pie [Linked Image]
While I am gone please feel free to e-mail Joel at cameralandaol.com or Neil at cameralandneilaol.com and see how they're doing. I'll be out of the store from July 8th and returning on the 18th.

BTW, when I return Chris (he's pictured above with that tiny Halibut) & I will be opening an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters and hopefully the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site will be up and running when we return.
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing).

Posts with pictures will be up upon my return.
16 days and counting, can't wait.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One week from today

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Now that's some fabulous fish.....thanks for the photos

Last edited by vapodog; 07/08/12.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well it's my first day back and it is always a joy to see my desk after being away. WOW, does stuff pile up.

Here are a few images from the trip:

[Linked Image]
The nicest Black Rock Fish I can recall catching in the past few years

[Linked Image]
A lovely LingCod smiling away

[Linked Image]
Margaret with a nice Yellow Eye

[Linked Image]
My respectable Halibut, however, not the 150* + that Art told me I'd get this year

[Linked Image]
A playful Whale while we were out and about

[Linked Image]
Paul doing a bit of fly fishing in the Buskin River right before we flew out of Kodiak

BTW, We are deep into readying the Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters . With some luck and very little sleep Pelagic Outfitters Web Site will be up and running the first week of August.
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing).

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.