Hop To
Page 139 of 2,579 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Damn, I know there must be a message in there with those three pics but as long as one of 'em is tasteful I'm happy not being able to figure it out.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Moses,

Humors me,how you use your Imagination and Pretend to curtail your Reality. Love the pics. I know,I know...they are at Bigsqueeze's house for "security" reasons and stored in a cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't pinch 'em.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You are oh soooooooooooooo correct,in that you are doing so [bleep] "well". My fingers is crossed,that you really are [bleep] stupid enough to believe that. Always entertaininger than [bleep],to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Turd Polisher unveil her new High Zoot Safe Queen,sight it in with her Imagination and Pretend to use it. Laffin'!

Allow me to fuel your Imagination,if only so you can Pretend to have a first [bleep] clue. Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

23" 22-250AI and some change 1-7.7" Krieger with the "dreaded" flutes to a recessed crown. HS DBM for beating the schit outta,one of them there McMillan handles,S/S 700(note the striker ain't even cocked like your's),the ubiquitous LW's and a 3.5-10x Leupie wearing ele turret and nary a scritch or a scratch. Pay no mind to the tape or BC's,you've no need for same on the couch.

Now how to meld such a splendid build(cheer up...I cain't like Kriegers,though it ain't because I don't have any) and to conjoin some splendid pixels with same,so as to convey a leetle trigger time in the Field?!? Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

Keep doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and please continue to Whine aloud in regards to same.

It'd be even more hilarious,if you were [bleep] stupid enough to try and talk boolits,ballistics,terminal affects and the like. My fingers is crossed in anticipation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

DD,

I'm with ya'...who in the [bleep] could stomach a 54 Hornet so configured,when you could have a 54 K-Hornet wearing more RPM's and wrapped in a vastly superior handle?!!?

Curiously enough,it seems there's a right proper Hero Pic in the background and the Restrostalgic mood is somehow fitting.

[Linked Image]

Better light,if only in fairness and to better fuel Imaginations. I HATE Winny Hornets,but it ain't because I ain't got none. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornets,for Hard Use Utility and hold the Fluff.

[Linked Image]

Gimme '296,rotary mags,32gr V-Max and get outta the way.(grin)

'slave,

Imagination and Pretend is all she's got,except to bitch,moan,whine and [bleep] complain. Then she gets horned up and barges outta the closet.

BUT it is funnier than [bleep]!

'SAUM,

Your insecurities are exceedingly wellfounded and you whine [bleep] wonderfully. You are a Treasure Trove of inherent dumbphucktitude and a real "hard charger" to boot.

Congratulations?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Please continue to Pretend aloud,how you don't and thanks for all the killer pics which correlate same.

Laffin'!

'pole,

Big Wood always horns the girls up.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0072.jpg[/img]

Here's to the beauty of Plagiarized Pics because it allows them who do the least and have the most active Imaginations and Pretend...to "hang". Here's hoping it's "rewarding" to them,who most need them "satisfactions",but it sure as schit is funnier than [bleep] to me.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ToadBoy
It'd be even more hilarious,if you were stupid enough to try and talk boolits, ballistics,terminal affects and the like.

ToadBoy

No worries ....... If I only had one post per day as you do, I wouldn't waste it to an expert on "idiot" like you.

Furthermore, I'd think if I was as awesome at everything as you, I'd share my amazingness for the betterment of the unwashed masses instead of instead posting this same old blah, blah. Carry on planning for tomorrow's installment of dribble.

+P Laffin'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Do we sing kum-bye-yah after? grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sit down.

unwind.

re....quit staring.........er........relax.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, that's it. grin

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
anyone hear a Mosquito fart in Alaska this morning?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's one for you, Digital.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Bet none of you guys knew that the people who make 550 Paracord also make straps for bras and tank tops did ya?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Speaking of Alaska

[Linked Image]

here is a B 24 that went down in the Aleutians in 1942..on an isolated uninhabited island...wasn't a very old A/C either..

most of the wreckage is still there....crew got out alive, in a belly landing...

pretty cool ain't it!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
Here's one for you, Digital.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lemme guess..."life between the Devil and the deep blue sea SUX unless you're a jackass"?

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

laugh
"Missed it by ...this...much."

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Moses,

Humors me,how you use your Imagination and Pretend to curtail your Reality. Love the pics. I know,I know...they are at Bigsqueeze's house for "security" reasons and stored in a cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't pinch 'em.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You are oh soooooooooooooo correct,in that you are doing so [bleep] "well". My fingers is crossed,that you really are [bleep] stupid enough to believe that. Always entertaininger than [bleep],to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Turd Polisher unveil her new High Zoot Safe Queen,sight it in with her Imagination and Pretend to use it. Laffin'!

Allow me to fuel your Imagination,if only so you can Pretend to have a first [bleep] clue. Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

23" 22-250AI and some change 1-7.7" Krieger with the "dreaded" flutes to a recessed crown. HS DBM for beating the schit outta,one of them there McMillan handles,S/S 700(note the striker ain't even cocked like your's),the ubiquitous LW's and a 3.5-10x Leupie wearing ele turret and nary a scritch or a scratch. Pay no mind to the tape or BC's,you've no need for same on the couch.

Now how to meld such a splendid build(cheer up...I cain't like Kriegers,though it ain't because I don't have any) and to conjoin some splendid pixels with same,so as to convey a leetle trigger time in the Field?!? Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

Keep doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and please continue to Whine aloud in regards to same.

It'd be even more hilarious,if you were [bleep] stupid enough to try and talk boolits,ballistics,terminal affects and the like. My fingers is crossed in anticipation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

DD,

I'm with ya'...who in the [bleep] could stomach a 54 Hornet so configured,when you could have a 54 K-Hornet wearing more RPM's and wrapped in a vastly superior handle?!!?

Curiously enough,it seems there's a right proper Hero Pic in the background and the Restrostalgic mood is somehow fitting.

[Linked Image]

Better light,if only in fairness and to better fuel Imaginations. I HATE Winny Hornets,but it ain't because I ain't got none. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornets,for Hard Use Utility and hold the Fluff.

[Linked Image]

Gimme '296,rotary mags,32gr V-Max and get outta the way.(grin)

'slave,

Imagination and Pretend is all she's got,except to bitch,moan,whine and [bleep] complain. Then she gets horned up and barges outta the closet.

BUT it is funnier than [bleep]!

'SAUM,

Your insecurities are exceedingly wellfounded and you whine [bleep] wonderfully. You are a Treasure Trove of inherent dumbphucktitude and a real "hard charger" to boot.

Congratulations?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Please continue to Pretend aloud,how you don't and thanks for all the killer pics which correlate same.

Laffin'!

'pole,

Big Wood always horns the girls up.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0072.jpg[/img]

Here's to the beauty of Plagiarized Pics because it allows them who do the least and have the most active Imaginations and Pretend...to "hang". Here's hoping it's "rewarding" to them,who most need them "satisfactions",but it sure as schit is funnier than [bleep] to me.

Laffin'!
[bleep], [bleep], Puckity [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. Schit dik azz prik balls peker qweef. You've got to be a teenage mall ninja living with your mom, no adult with half a brain would talk like that. Do you work in security, and are you the leader of an elite, rapid response team by chance? Have you saved anyone's life or anal virginity? Do you know a form of martial arts? I'm guessing you don't have a dad either or he would've taught you some manners, are you also a dadless bastard child?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave

laugh
"Missed it by ...this...much."

"...SUX IF you're a jackass."? confused

Just guessing, code was never my strong suite.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sea

Fire

Sucks

Ass?? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin

P.S. Now you is in trouble.
Prepare for name calling, followed by not-so-ignore.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The guess the meaning deal was your idea.
I thought you'd be tops at it. smile

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Sea

Fire

Sucks

Ass?? grin

guess he is fantasizing again....

and then he and his idol talk to others about having an "imagination"...

but hey, if it floats his boat.. who am I to stand in the way...

just wonder why he has all of this gay fantasy stuff....

guess he is just trying to come out of the closet, but make it look like someone else's fault...per usual...

( actually I thought it was Sea fire shoots Slave in his ass... whistle and every one knows I wouldn't do that...at least not with any witnesses... grin )

Page 139 of 2,579 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 3,190 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,837
Posts18,517,109
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.