Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 140 of 2,579 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
The guess the meaning deal was your idea.
I thought you'd be tops at it. smile

Naw, just threw some bones on the rug to see what they looked like. There are some fertile minds here abouts. wink

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks oldman,
You can have your "troop".
Again, I like wimmins.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Thanks for bra info.
Do you wear that when you're playing the woman role?
Good for you.
Later

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So you fail to get the best of someone...

so your strategy reverts to calling that person a pedophile and insist they are gay????...

Looks like you lose buddy....but you did a great job of proving what a loser you are....all by yourself...

kinda just like a liberal would do...

you didn't disappoint me at all... in fact, you did exactly what I expected you to do...

hopefully other forum members won't hold it against you...

as for myself, I pity you.....

you've migrated from an okay guy, to sort of a dopey douche-bag......

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

[bleep] HILARIOUS how if,maybe,might,perhaps,someday and your usual dose of sidestepping Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,are the perpetual mainstays of your "hard charging" ways.

Try Imagining to Pretend to pry your [bleep] from the couch once...or simply feed that vicarious void you suffer,with yet another bout of Plagiarized Pics. Laffin'!

"Luckily",you'll always have that well groomed Imagination of your's,to fuel the Fabrications of your Pretend and "all" the "satisfactions" commensurate with same. Congratulations?!!?

Please continue to tell yourself that which you most desperately need to hear and do so aloud,if only for the requisite humor associated with your Oblivious Dumbphucktitude.

Hmmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so as to perhaps coax your [bleep] out the door?!!? Lemme see here,as the light ain't been none too forgiving the last coupla days,yet still yielding more than you could ever muster.

Quite a bit of rain in the Desert today,though it do set a palpable mood,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you can savvy.

[Linked Image]

Yesterday weren't no peach,though for some reason,I did yet again more than manage.

[Linked Image]

A skyline shot is a nice barometer of sensor cleanliness and don't think it ain't funnier than [bleep],that such things go over your head. Pardon the pun,even if it were intended.

[Linked Image]

Always hilarious to see what in the [bleep] you'll whine about next,as you amass those incredible hours of Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuckedness on the couch ala your [bleep].

Here's hoping one day you'll bitch and moan yourself happy and be able to regale yourself in having finally made Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

You go girl!

Shefire,

You poor cross-eyed drooling Dolt,you keep forgetting to Pretend that you "don't care" and Imagine you've a first [bleep] clue. Groovin' on your GoogleFu and the hilarity assopciated how you can't RealityFu...if only by default. Too bad you cain't take pics of Pretend. Laffin'!

I'd hang a pic of me Duck Hunting outta a crash landed DC-3 fuselage,if only to fuel your Imagination,but I'm at the mercy of the "pitfall" of having 3117 images on my 'bucket account. Knowing me,I'll not forget about it and will happily rub your nose in your own Stupidy and Imagination. I reckon I should organize better,but I never was one to let moss grow and you'll have to pardon my doing all the things you Dream about.

You really are a hilarious [bleep] trainwreck. Please feel to reiterate all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Here's to Imagination and Pretend being free,so you've got at least something to "field".

Laffin'!

'79,

Sugar...you'll wanna keep one thing in mind and that is to simply start by [bleep] yourself,due the fact that you'll get more poozy that way.

Why is it that you Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks have only a single move and that is to start cramming things in your mouths and azzes?

Here's to your Imagination and to how very [bleep] badly you need it. Kudos too on the whine and the hilarity associated with living in Wisconsin,so you've a steady supply of cheese to accompany same. Looking forward to your attempt to wax eloquent and sugarcoat them plights.

Bless your heart.

DD,

At least the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks can afford Imagination.

As per always,be careful not to swipe that...or you'll leave 'em with nothing and that'd be mean.

SLM,

You're gonna horn Shefire up,all over again.

'slave,

The poor stupid sonofabitch cain't keep track of her Imagination or Pretend. I enjoy it that she'll reply to the Poster who she espouses to have on "Ignore".

There ain't no [bleep] way,she could poor piss out of a boot...even if given 3 tries.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
some more cut and paste blahblahblah from our little midget buddy from Coos Bay....probably doesn't know the difference in a DC3 from a C 47, or C 53, or C117, or C 39, C 38.....

I love it.. in his starvation for attention, he just can't keep away from this thread.... so he blows his limit of one thread a day, to try and come and paint himself someone important on this forum....

catch and release for us over and over....Schtick, catching you is like fishing in the commode...and we catch what one normally finds in a toilet...

you and SlaveBoy are a pair right out of Deliverance...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
The problem with the photographs of you guys rifles is that they lack the class of Mr Dumbazz. No skull and bones stickers on them like some 14 year old kid would have on his stuff. He probably has those stickers on his lunch pail when he goes to the short bus stop. What a mental midget to go along with his lack of pysical height. The great thing about this thread is that it bugs the guy so bad that when we jerk his chain, he uses his one post a day and it keeps him from spoiling other threads. Keep it up guys. grin

heheehehe, his mind never matured. lol

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Moses,

Humors me,how you use your Imagination and Pretend to curtail your Reality. Love the pics. I know,I know...they are at Bigsqueeze's house for "security" reasons and stored in a cardboard box,so Jeff-O cain't pinch 'em.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You are oh soooooooooooooo correct,in that you are doing so [bleep] "well". My fingers is crossed,that you really are [bleep] stupid enough to believe that. Always entertaininger than [bleep],to have a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Turd Polisher unveil her new High Zoot Safe Queen,sight it in with her Imagination and Pretend to use it. Laffin'!

Allow me to fuel your Imagination,if only so you can Pretend to have a first [bleep] clue. Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

23" 22-250AI and some change 1-7.7" Krieger with the "dreaded" flutes to a recessed crown. HS DBM for beating the schit outta,one of them there McMillan handles,S/S 700(note the striker ain't even cocked like your's),the ubiquitous LW's and a 3.5-10x Leupie wearing ele turret and nary a scritch or a scratch. Pay no mind to the tape or BC's,you've no need for same on the couch.

Now how to meld such a splendid build(cheer up...I cain't like Kriegers,though it ain't because I don't have any) and to conjoin some splendid pixels with same,so as to convey a leetle trigger time in the Field?!? Hmmmmmmmm...lemme see,how to do it this time? I got it.

[Linked Image]

Keep doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and please continue to Whine aloud in regards to same.

It'd be even more hilarious,if you were [bleep] stupid enough to try and talk boolits,ballistics,terminal affects and the like. My fingers is crossed in anticipation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

DD,

I'm with ya'...who in the [bleep] could stomach a 54 Hornet so configured,when you could have a 54 K-Hornet wearing more RPM's and wrapped in a vastly superior handle?!!?

Curiously enough,it seems there's a right proper Hero Pic in the background and the Restrostalgic mood is somehow fitting.

[Linked Image]

Better light,if only in fairness and to better fuel Imaginations. I HATE Winny Hornets,but it ain't because I ain't got none. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornets,for Hard Use Utility and hold the Fluff.

[Linked Image]

Gimme '296,rotary mags,32gr V-Max and get outta the way.(grin)

'slave,

Imagination and Pretend is all she's got,except to bitch,moan,whine and [bleep] complain. Then she gets horned up and barges outta the closet.

BUT it is funnier than [bleep]!

'SAUM,

Your insecurities are exceedingly wellfounded and you whine [bleep] wonderfully. You are a Treasure Trove of inherent dumbphucktitude and a real "hard charger" to boot.

Congratulations?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Please continue to Pretend aloud,how you don't and thanks for all the killer pics which correlate same.

Laffin'!

'pole,

Big Wood always horns the girls up.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0072.jpg[/img]

Here's to the beauty of Plagiarized Pics because it allows them who do the least and have the most active Imaginations and Pretend...to "hang". Here's hoping it's "rewarding" to them,who most need them "satisfactions",but it sure as schit is funnier than [bleep] to me.

Laffin'!
[bleep], [bleep], Puckity [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. Schit dik azz prik balls peker qweef. You've got to be a teenage mall ninja living with your mom, no adult with half a brain would talk like that. Do you work in security, and are you the leader of an elite, rapid response team by chance? Have you saved anyone's life or anal virginity? Do you know a form of martial arts? I'm guessing you don't have a dad either or he would've taught you some manners, are you also a dadless bastard child?

Stick was raised by two bull dykes.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ToadBoy
You go girl!

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You know he is busy frantically crafting his response to all of this, so he can cut and paste it.. and then pepper it with tons of pictures of 'all the wonderful things he has' and all the wonderful things the rest of 'wish' we had....

does his opinion on what we personally have, real matter to anyone on this forum??? I mean besides Schtick and his SlaveBoy?

these two guys might as well be Siamese Twins...so they can spend 'quality time' kissing each others assses..

ahhh, the good times on the 223 AI thread/circus...it'll become a 24 hour campfire legend... mark my words...

Scthick thinking he's the ring master, when in reality he's head clown.. but he's cool because he has a skull and crossbones decal on his lunch box...

Sic'em Schtick!.... with SlaveBoy as back up... "BarkBarkBark.."

Last edited by Seafire; 08/07/12.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Gee Schtick.... expecting WW 3 to start any day now??

No wonder there are primer shortages here and there over the last 10 years...

it wasn't an Obama gun grab scare.... It was just Schtick buying up a couple more billion primers...anyone notice there has been a Pirate Decal Shortage Nationally at the same time?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
1. So you fail to get the best of someone...

2. so your strategy reverts to calling that person a pedophile and insist they are gay????...

3. Looks like you lose buddy....but you did a great job of proving what a loser you are....all by yourself...

4. kinda just like a liberal would do...

5. you didn't disappoint me at all... in fact, you did exactly what I expected you to do...

6. hopefully other forum members won't hold it against you...

7. as for myself, I pity you.....

8. you've migrated from an okay guy, to sort of a dopey douche-bag......

I've numbered this post for clarity. You're welcome.
1. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
2. Show me where I called you a pedophile.........you won't, cause you can't.
3. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
4. I'll cut you some slack here and blame your active delusion. You and Jeff-O can have your buddy Obamo.
5. You like me, you really, really like me! I'm saved............glory, hallelujah.
6. laugh laugh laugh Yeah, like they all really give a schit. You are on a roll.
7. Don't pity me for being straight....you can cry on your husband's shoulder tonight.
8. Thanks, oldman1942. You will never know how absolutely little that means to me.

P.S. I do feel so unburdened, now that I'm off double secret ignore.
Now when I post what a complete wacked out, idiot you are, you can "see" it and respond.
I look forward to our give and take here on the .223ai thread. So until you put me on "ignore" again and again and again, here's to a little back and forth discussion. Good luck

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
See your still stoned this morning...must have been a hell of a party...

I also love to see how it bothers you.. just like Schtick.. to be put on ignore... and then you celebrating me responding to one of your posts...

the above post from you was hilarious... trying to emulate your idol Schtick....

catching a response from you two is like fishing in the toilet... easy to catch, and you two are just exactly what one finds in the commode...

you two really are starved for attention...

and I love how you two like to keep suggesting how "manly" you are.... evidently you feel the need to have to tell everyone that...

so what are you trying to divert attention from? what ya have hiding in the closet?

well, since I caught ya, I'll let ya off the hook, so you can come back with another "zinger"...

I am sure everyone following this thread, can't wait to see what you come up with next...

and don't forget to reinforce once again, how you like women...not men...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
" show me where I called you a pedophile.."

Thanks oldman,
Again, I like wimmins.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Thanks for bra info.
Good for you.
Later

" you can have your troop".....oh that isn't insinuating that you think I am a Scout Leader molesting little boys?

you are a liar, but also being full of schitt goes with the territory...

but of course anything from you effects me about as much as throwing a tennis ball at a wall...

but I'll let your posts speak for themselves.. I have nothing to prove about you.. you do it for me...

guys like you and Scthick always feel the need to prove something, to upscale your perceived image...

me, I have nothing to prove.. and especially not wasting time on morons like you two clowns...

but I do love inspiring you two monkeys to throw monkey schitt all over the place...its funny at the zoo... and its funny on line...

party on Garth!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
" show me where I called you a pedophile.."

Thanks oldman,
Again, I like wimmins.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Thanks for bra info.
Good for you.
Later

" you can have your troop".....oh that isn't insinuating that you think I am a Scout Leader molesting little boys?

you are a liar, but also being full of schitt goes with the territory...

but of course anything from you effects me about as much as throwing a tennis ball at a wall...

but I'll let your posts speak for themselves.. I have nothing to prove about you.. you do it for me...

guys like you and Scthick always feel the need to prove something, to upscale your perceived image...

me, I have nothing to prove.. and especially not wasting time on morons like you two clowns...

but I do love inspiring you two monkeys to throw monkey schitt all over the place...its funny at the zoo... and its funny on line...

party on Garth!

Oldman,
since you are such a clueless idiot, I will point out to you what was being said, hopefully in a way that EVEN YOU can understand it. I won't hold my breath though.

Seafire/Oldman fancy's himself as the ultimate scout leader.
Seafire/Oldman once again started referencing d!cks/penis constantly in his posts a few days ago.
Wageslave wondered in a post a few days ago that since Seafire/Oldman was so adamant in his penis talk, that his "Real Troop" must be his gay man group, which would be me stating that it would NOT be scouts.

If you can read and comprehend (tall order) that should spell it out for you.
You are welcome.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
[bleep], [bleep], Puckity [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]. Schit dik azz prik balls peker qweef. You've got to be a teenage mall ninja living with your mom, no adult with half a brain would talk like that.

Yes, the same thing every day. Pathetic.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Boxer

'79,

Sugar...you'll wanna keep one thing in mind and that is to simply start by [bleep] yourself,due the fact that you'll get more poozy that way.

Why is it that you Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks have only a single move and that is to start cramming things in your mouths and azzes?

Here's to your Imagination and to how very [bleep] badly you need it. Kudos too on the whine and the hilarity associated with living in Wisconsin,so you've a steady supply of cheese to accompany same. Looking forward to your attempt to wax eloquent and sugarcoat them plights.

Bless your heart.

Bigprik Boxershorts, why don't you tell me what a manly, ass kickin', outdoorsman, gun buff, and reloader you are, with pictures of course, and I'll tell you what a vagina feels like. I know you've spyed on your mom showering, so you know what one looks like, but actually having sexual relations with a woman is a whole different matter. I do find it amusing that you claim to be some kind of expert reloader yet you offer no help or advice, just insults and pictures of other peoples rifles and wildlife. As far as me or anyone else being a "do nothing dumbphuck", you seem to have more time than most to reply swiftly to anyone's post you don't care for, so I find it hard to believe you're out slaying animals all the time and shooting your rifles w/ your gay little Jolly Roger stickers on them, showing us that you truly are a buttpirate. Also, what exactly is your purpose here?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you've ever actually asked Stick for advice and thoughts on rifles, scopes, loads, bullets, etc.... You'd know he's BTDT and will be able to tell you what you need to know. We've all got ways of delivering messages, but the facts are what counts...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is the point of this thread?

Page 140 of 2,579 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 29aholic, 49 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,289
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.